It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Israel's secret hotline to the man tipped to replace Mubarak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I really don't get this, I have been seeing a pattern emerging for a long time now. Every single time an "event" takes place, that could have been averted when so called leaked documents where leaked before something terrible would even happen never seems to be the case. It's always after, never mind the fact that they tell you the documents where from before the event, that can be easily fabricated. We only see web content, and scanned documents that anybody can print out. and the images on the web usually do not contain EXIF data to show that they where photographed before or in 2008 for example, but that on it self is not proof the information is real either.

Personally I also don't care about these old documents. It does not do us any good. The fact that there on a website from a news outlet does not do anybody any good. 30 years of suppression on the other hand seems to do the trick. So why not just gather the masses and march on to the white house or something? We ALL have been suppressed far longer than 30 years, even Egypt.

This is how I see it, and I don't force this view on anybody. I'm on ATS to give my honest opinion and I welcome criticism from everybody, because I could be wrong, and there could be evidence. That is what I love about websites like this we could help each other.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Frikkin' ISRAEL! Just go away already!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Suleiman the Magnificent: ..................Biography from Answers.com
Suleiman the Magnificent was the Sultan of Turkey (1520-1566) under whose governance the Ottoman Empire reached the height of its power. Also known as the Lawgiver ...
www.answers.com/topic/suleiman-the-magnificent - Cached

It may very well be that this modern Suleiman (the VP in Egypt) might turn his allegiance to the
Islamic idea of a Caliphate..instead of remaining a puppet of the western powers...as soon as he
is installed as the 'Leader'

the lead-in 'Suleiman the Magnificent' was born under an already established Ottoman Empire
but that's no reason to not consider the modern day namesake
a historical Echo of that Sultan who was born even as the Spanish & the Missionaries were busy
destroying the Maya empire and their historical records...

This soon to be ~ western approved ~ 'leader' (Suleiman) might be the peacemaker
and charismatic person for the forecasted 3 1/2 years before the world ends in upheaval & destruction

isn't it odd that another 'Suleiman' arises, the first from Turkey...the second from Egypt...
at this time in history... be forewarned, nothing good can come of this 'arrangement'
---and there you have another connect-the-dots experience---
all one needs to do now is to 'see' the big picture which is coming into focus even as we speak.

thanks
edit on 9-2-2011 by St Udio because: yeah, yeah, yeah...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Why is the leaks coming out now? Were they leaked before or posted on the net someplace before the riots? `While I'm skeptical about Israel and US Involvement indirectly, I just dont buy it if it was posted on some website.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfcomplex

I just saw your post before posting my own same question at the bottom of this post. Why things leak after event has occured? Why not before?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

with all the leaks they put on the internet, and the little that has happened in the wake of those leaks, My commen sense tells me this is all a big show. Just now I though of the fact that in the history of our world all the people that generally blew a legitimate whistle, have all been killed not long after things got to tense for the people controlling the situation the whistle-blowers where exposing.

Now either Assange, does not have really damaging leaks to get the attention of these thugs or they have been doing some pretty good damage control or something. I don't know truly, but this is what I think right now. As the situation changes I try to stay vigilant and try to figure out if it really is going somewhere at all with Assange.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Wolfcomplex because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfcomplex
reply to post by hp1229

with all the leaks they put on the internet, and the little that has happened in the wake of those leaks, My commen sense tells me this is all a big show. Just now I though of the fact that in the history of our world all the people that generally blew a legitimate whistle, have all been killed not long after things got to tense for the people controlling the situation the whistle-blowers where exposing.

Now either Assange, does not have really damaging leaks to get the attention of these thugs or they have been doing some pretty good damage control or something. I don't know truly, but this is what I think right now. As the situation changes I try to stay vigilant and try to figure out if it really is going somewhere at all with Assange.

I think wikileaks and Assange are part of the plan where the information is leaked (not too damaging info but stupid embassy wires) just as a precaution of things to come globally. The leaks were aimed at preparing the people mentally for the changes to come (good or bad or temporary). I also feel that there might be more such events to come.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I think that's not a weird theory. What makes that interesting to look into is the different ways the news is breaking these stories world wide. Diffrent cultures are treated with different angles on the same news story, like the Egypt state tv vs Aljazeera for example.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Wolfcomplex because: Typo

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
America is only interested in Democracy
when that Democracy is on it's knees to Israel.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
going one step further with the 'name' correspondence theme....

back during the crusades there was another Sultan leader:
(the following from wikipedia)

" Salāh-ed-Dīn Ayyūbi (c. 1138 – March 4, 1193), better known in the Western world as Saladin, was a Kurdish[2][3][4] Muslim, who became the first Ayyubid Sultan of Egypt and Syria. He led Islamic opposition to the Franks and other European Crusaders in the Levant. At the height of his power, he ruled over Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Hejaz, and Yemen.

He led the Muslims against the Crusaders and eventually recaptured Palestine from the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem after his victory in the Battle of Hattin. As such, he is a notable figure in Kurdish, Arab, and Muslim culture. Saladin was a strict adherent of Sunni Islam and a mystical disciple of the Qadiri Sufi order.[5] "

note that Saladin [phonetically similar to the new Egyptian leader] fought against the Crusaders
in the 'Levant'--- another name for the territory of Palestine & modern Israel...

will history repeat itself in a type of Echo-Window ??
we have both the Saleiman the Magnificant (1500s) and the Saladin the Sufi (1100s)
both of whom defeated the Xtrians & the 'civilized' europeans...why won't history take
another turn and have this new leader do what Fidel Castro done in his day ...
feign loyalty to the dominant western powers & then announce his rule would diametrically
oppose those who installed him to power ! Fidel went Communist---will Salieman turn Radical ?
and announce a Unity with Ahmadineajad & the Supreme Leader in Iran??

lift the veil and connect the dots to see the megatrend

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfcomplex
reply to post by hp1229

Of course these leaks have had a massive effect and will continue to do so. They have exposed the ongoing of companies like monsanto which have been pushing GM crops onto europeans. that is big news for us, we dont want them. The leaks about egypt helped to fuel the revolution and is now having knock on affects in alergia and other countries. Off shoots of wikileaks have opened which have allowed the release of the palastine papers.These papers will change international relationships with isreal. How about the release of the Bayers company that along with the Enviornment protection agency in america put a stamp of endorsment on a pesticide that is wiping out the bumble bees or the climategate messages that have changed my view on climate change. You are very wrong if you think the papers are not having an affect. Or what about the war documents that helped highlight the ilegality of the war. Officledom are now being prosucted in several countries.
The problem is the news channels only show a few of the leaks and people dont have much information regarding them. Wikileaks have released more senstive infomormation than all the news outlets in the world put together and unlike the news outlets they have not lied to you

kx

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Hurray for common sense! Why on earth would the Israelis or Americans not want to support someone moderate?

To the Israelis it could be a matter of survival. They are already surrounded by enemies who want to do nothing more than "drive them into the sea", and Eqypt arming up for a war with Israel could be the final nail in the coffin.

A Islamic fundamentalist Eqypt would be an existantal threat to Israel.

So? Seems to me that it's Israels problem. The only reason the rest of us should give a crap is because we'd be dragged into their affairs should the time come when the state of Israel must defend itself. They've spent the past 60 years or so pissing off their neighbors, including Egypt. Just because they are Jewish doesn't mean the rest of the world owes them a damn thing despite their constant whining about being persecuted.

Why is even a Palestinian crisis? If the neighboring Arab countries cared so much about Palestinian refugees why do they not absorb them or allow them to become Jordanian, Syrian, Eqyptian or Lebanese citizens?

Why should they? Those people should be allowed to live where they are, not fobbed of to anyone who will take them in so Israel can steal even more land from them. Fact of the matter is, and to put it bluntly, Israel are a bunch of thieving scumbags and they deserve everything they get. Anyone who supports Israels actions are just as bad as the thieving scumbags they defend. And don't try and pull the anti-semite crap because if it was a bunch of white/black/purple, moderalte/fundamentalist/right-winged/left-winged, Christian/Muslim/Hindu/Jedi doing the same thing then they'd deserve a punch in the face too.
edit on 12-2-2011 by quackers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
As "The Who" said:

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

You don't have to be a genius to see that whoever controlled Mubarak is going to find another puppet to replace him. But I think the people of Egypt know what's going on, and won't tolerate it.
edit on 12/2/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
As "The Who" said:

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

You don't have to be a genius to see that whoever controlled Mubarak is going to find another puppet to replace him. But I think the people of Egypy know what's going on, and won't tolerate it.

They may well, but i wish the people all the best and hope things work out for the better for them...

kx

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No doubt

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Great reference - and right on point.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I find this kind of stuff pretty telling. The new vice president has the backing of Isreal and American. It all looks pretty buttoned up. Out with the old and back in with the old.
Why cant they just leave the people to choose for themselves. Im sure they are capabe of nominating there own politcal system without interference from the west. We are always claiming to want to bring democracy to places. Evidently ownly certain types of democracy to certain places.
I dont think this is going to work. Protest towards america and suspicion of the west is growing. When the word hits that Mr Suleiman is sympathetic to isreal the ball with start rolling again.

www.telegr aph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

And the media calls this a democracy revolution? dont kid me

Good thing i didn't take any sides in this,Suleiman is a puppet like his previous predecessor i cant believe the people were fooled yet again.

Hey to any Egyptians on this board you have been fooled by the military, Suleiman will be the same as his Mubarak.
dont believe me just wait and see dont celebrate just yet.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join