Is Hitler really the worst ever?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

So, just to clarify, you take issue with these numbers, as compiled by Yale?

Specifically that 1939 showed an estimated European Jewish population of roughly 9,946,200 and a 1946 level of 4,224,600?

~Heff

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The Topic is:

Is Hitler really the worst ever?

I refer everyone to this post.

edit on 9-2-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Last warning:

If you have a problem use the complaint feature or U2U me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Technically, Hitler was not the worst dictator and mass murderer... however, Hitler and his armies are the only ones we ever fought in a head on conflict.

Although at odds with the USSR/Russia and China and Cambodia/Kampuchia through the years... we never took on the troops( minus Korea), never had to invade their countries, we never had to occupy the capitols, and as such what most people know of Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot came from a book or TV... not from first and second hand experience.

That may change if we have to go into N Korea.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If Hitler didn;t want war he shouldn't have built an enormous army and air force in defiance of the treaty of Versailles.
He also shouldn't have invaded Austria, the Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia, Poland and the Rhineland.
I agree that Mao and Stalin did indeed kill more people than Hitler but they are fairly remote figures for most as there was little information available about them (being communist states).
My personal Most Vilified would have be Idi Amin. He seemed to have a penchant for enjoying torture, rape and a plethora of other evil acts in person.
What amazes me is how people of this ilk ever manage to be in charge of an entire nation and that they could lead them off into suicidal wars.
I do think the Nazis are the most accessible evil group for Westerners being the closest to us culturally.

The cliches may be old calling people Nazis but many in the US government certainly deserve it.
The decline in our morality and our acceptance of many of their acts leave me stunned quite frankly.
After all the sacrifices we made to defeat fascism our following the same paths is certainly instructive.
The Nazis were lead to ruin by their vilification of the Jews.
Our blind hatred of Islam is absolutely no different.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well said mod i dont usually agree with you guys so ...
edit on 9-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

What makes me laugh is how many in society would be as bad as hitler was if they where in that position?

How many police kill for there friends, and how many gov people would do the same, and what about your neighbours? Are they any different with ringing up numbers to get people who did nothing in trouble with alphabet agencies.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
If Hitler didn;t want war he shouldn't have built an enormous army and air force in defiance of the treaty of Versailles.
He also shouldn't have invaded Austria, the Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia, Poland and the Rhineland.
I agree that Mao and Stalin did indeed kill more people than Hitler but they are fairly remote figures for most as there was little information available about them (being communist states).
My personal Most Vilified would have be Idi Amin. He seemed to have a penchant for enjoying torture, rape and a plethora of other evil acts in person.
What amazes me is how people of this ilk ever manage to be in charge of an entire nation and that they could lead them off into suicidal wars.
I do think the Nazis are the most accessible evil group for Westerners being the closest to us culturally.

The cliches may be old calling people Nazis but many in the US government certainly deserve it.
The decline in our morality and our acceptance of many of their acts leave me stunned quite frankly.
After all the sacrifices we made to defeat fascism our following the same paths is certainly instructive.
The Nazis were lead to ruin by their vilification of the Jews.
Our blind hatred of Islam is absolutely no different.

Fair enough, thanks for this view.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Stalin and Mao make Hitler look like a dweeb
but the bankers who funded ALL these sheethills: now there is a bunch of chickenpoop low lifes.

Ps the same bankers that now control the US government I'm afraid.
this sure explainsa the countries that like the US build up an army that costs more then all the other countries combined and has invaded so many countries...

PS
Because of the way the US brags about ending HItler ( ha ha, GWBs grand father was busted for funding hitler)
and because of the way they are so emulating hitler ( for example :the 1968 gun bill is almost word for word from the Nazi version pre war, or the INVASION of Iraq)
edit on 9-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick

Originally posted by Gixxer
i do not think stalin or mao killed as many people as hitler and definatley not for the same reason, when you try and exterminate an entire race then ya your labeled as a pretty bad guy, so i would say in modern times hitler is definatley the most evil bastard around.

i believe the number was 6 million jews, now i know ill get crap because ATS is full of jew haters (and no i am not one) but those kind of numbers are hard to argue with as far as "evil" goes.

and for the "holocaust never happened crowd" get yourself some medical help because your a psycho nutjob.

Hitler was on a campaign against those who were destroying Germany from the inside, just as the Zionist-controlled Federal Reserve is destroying America at this very moment. Many innocent jews bore the brunt of this campaign, but TedHodgson is right that it was the conditions of the camps that killed most of the people. The jews were being handled just like the Japanese were being handled in America during the time period, herded up and driven into camps, and the difference is that America could afford food and sanitation at the time. Pictures of holocaust jews show them as skin and bones and malnourished, so why not kill them with supposed gas chambers if that was the plan? why let them starve to death while taking up space? exactly, the official story makes no sense...
There were barely 6 million jews on the whole continent before the war, much less in Germany to be murdered...and you "do not think stalin or mao killed as many people as hitler"? well that is some pretty strong evidence you present, but unfortunately the facts show that Stalin killed at least 20 million people...you think what you think because of propaganda, i think what i think because of the study of what is known as facts, soooo...and as for your statement that "ATS is full of jew haters", i have jewish blood coursing through my veins and i dont hate myself or my jewish friends, but i absolutely despise the Zionists whose goal is to subject all of mankind to financial slavery...ATS has a lot of thinking people who dont just accept what they have been told, so maybe that is where you are confused...

Very Interesting comparison to today. Nicely put.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Firstly, thanks for the posted speech and interesting newspaper article. It is not often that we get a glimpse from the "other side" of the conflict.

As for the OP, I guess that such categorization is relative to whom your enemy was. The interpretation that Hitler is the worst, or most evil world leader is from a European/North American angle. I am certain that Asian or Arabian textbooks have different interpretations.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hitler fought "enemies"
Mao and Stalin killed more in numbers of their OWN people..
This is why David Rockefeller thinks so highly of him ( he got his money's worth out of the guy for sure)
Good old David is way worse then Hitler. ( whom his daddy funded.)

some 65 mill ww2 - Hitler

Stalin had 35 million Christians alone plus all the others, so he is about the same casualties as Hitler but thats not countimng the "enemy" dead of russia so...

there are some 6 million jews in Israel
how many of them and how many world wide Jews are emigre from Nazi Germany and surrounds.

you NEVER hear that number mentioned....oh I know why.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

but the bankers who funded ALL these sheethills: now there is a bunch of chickenpoop low lifes. Ps the same bankers that now control the US government I'm afraid. this sure explainsa the countries that like the US build up an army that costs more then all the other countries combined and has invaded so many countries...

Boom ! ats just got hit by truth bullets from Dan . !

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I've been reading a number of Winston Churchill's books on WW2 lately and what I noticed was that Prescott Bushs' partner, Averell Harriman became an intimate of Stalin during the war.
It was this connection that have allowed the bankers to finance both sides and keep the wars going and the profits flowing. All the money borrowed to fight WW2 placed the control of the nations of the world under the bankers thumbs.
Danbones is right about the bankers. Without their help their would not have been a Nazi ruling party.

Sorry for the off-topic Mayabong but I felt a strong need to share that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Hitler was a teddy bear compared to Cortes and the Conquistadors.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hitler and Stalin were both Frankenstein's monsters. The question we should be asking is 'who is Dr. Frankenstein?'

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
human are evil, selfish and liers, those that dont agree is lying

Some can control the evil, some cant....

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join