It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andy P's Encounter with Reptilian and the human hostages underground.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have actually read a similar way of mind control from another source. She is a woman (I forgot her name) and she said that she was tortured like her mind is being separated from her body. She also has a handler who does most of the torturings. Her parents are member of a secret group, btw.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I believe a lot of weird stuff but this smells nuttier than squirel turds. Its like wrapping a all of the conspiracies in the world around a a squirel turd and asking someone to smell it. We are asked to prove things all the time someone show me some proof of this. My personal debunk is the thousands of tunnels wouldnt someone drilling for oil or a water well have hit one of these tunnels by now. A large percentage of underground earth is water,rock, and magma come on if those freakos want to live down there cool if they surface my 308 is waiting on them.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have a major problem with this statement. First the man talks about Miami, FL then he goes to where men from the Illumanti are in a conference room at Camp Hope in Montauk, NY. Does anyone see a major difference with the fact he is talking about an underground base in Florida and then New York? I live on the East end and about 45 minutes from Montauk, visited Camp Hero from the time I was 5 years old. It is falling apart there, the only inhabitants are the bats, snakes, and bugs.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is an interesting video check it out:

Man kills two reptilians:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey this reminds me of another thread on ATS about a few guys on quad bikes that rode into some underground bunker and a repitile human actually shot at them! hah. This stuff really captures the imagination definately.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I wish just one of these Aliens would go Awol and get some photos or videos for us here at ATS!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That last vid is of Phil schneider. Many people believe he is a fraud. One thing I do know is that when someone consistently is telling everyone that "he is not crazy, and If I am killed -THEY- will pass it off as a suicide", maybe just maybe he isnt crazy and that there is some truth behind the whole story.....

......Months after that speach was made, Phil had apparently committed suicide by wrapping a rubber catheter hose three times around his neck, and half-knotting it in front.

Schneiders Wife Finally speaks out!

If you watch some of his clear HD videos, you will notice this is one of the guys who actually presented photos, and concrete hard physical poof on what he was talking about. Like precious metals forged with elements thought to have been impossible to forge together ....concrete details of NEW elements not known to man. Elements to which John Lear years and years later made reference too.

Question remains was he the real deal or not.
edit on 9-2-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

If anything his story is definately worthy of interest purely for the story element. Would make a great film, or terrifying reality.

He also says he had been shot at randomly a couple times as well. Was it him who also claimed had his wife and child taken by govt officials or was that the other Dulce guy?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
That last vid is of Phil schneider. Many people believe he is a fraud. One thing I do know is that when someone consistently is telling everyone that "he is not crazy, and If I am killed -THEY- will pass it off as a suicide", maybe just maybe he isnt crazy and that there is some truth behind the whole story.....

......Months after that speach was made, Phil had apparently committed suicide by wrapping a rubber catheter hose three times around his neck, and half-knotting it in front.

Schneiders Wife Finally speaks out!

If you watch some of his clear HD videos, you will notice this is one of the guys who actually presented photos, and concrete hard physical poof on what he was talking about. Like precious metals forged with elements thought to have been impossible to forge together ....concrete details of NEW elements not known to man. Elements to which John Lear years and years later made reference too.

Question remains was he the real deal or not.
edit on 9-2-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

This is why I give the Phil story a little belief... maybe not as embelished as he tells it, but who knows the real truth?

On www.osti.gov when you search for "Element 115" Not only do you get results, but you get data saying that theres ANOTHER element from it's decay.

www.osti.gov...

Any other good Phil searches on OSTI?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Also I think worse than the genetic experiement claims are the claims that the greys use humans as food, absorbed by rubbing a mixture on their skin.

The Brazlian resevoiur case where the victims organs and tisue were extracted via small holes. Also parts of the face, jaw, ear, testicles were removed (some people say greys are addicted to adrenaline found in humans) which would explain why the victim was ALIVE while this occured! The cause of death was cardio failure due to extreme pain which is terrible in itself. The anus was cored out, all injuries similar very similar to cattle mutilations. The wounds were inflicted by extreme heat ie a laser or something similar. For two days no animals attempted to scavange from the corpse which is odd also. The pictures of this awful incident are available online on this forum somewhere and they are very shocking. It is truely a baffling how this would have been done by anyone human apart from a very tiny amount of sugeons who do a similar proceedure to remove dead tissue, but no proceedure like this that is known currently that could remove all this matter from the body. Im very skeptical of anything I read, I read these posts for the imagination of these stories and general interest at the detail in a lot of these stories, but I still think this is mental!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
random post to get me 20 posts so I can create a thread

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I noticed you have a couple of threads going, where are we going with all this? Also how are you privy to such info??

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
LOL Maybe their "Sub Group" is a bunch of old guys playing "Cowboys & Aliens" in a buried water tank somewhere near Miami

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join