It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next 9/11 (New Madrid Earthquake) May Be Encoded In The Illuminati Movies 2012 And Knowing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Bad movie starring Nicolas Cage = $183,593,586 worldwide total gross

Bad movie starring John Cusack = $769,679,473 worldwide total gross

Add 183 + 593 + 586 = 1,362

Add 769 + 679 + 473 = 1,921

Add 1,362 + 1,921 = 3,282

THEN...

Add Nicolas Cage + John Cusack = Con Air

Awesome movie starring Nicolas Cage and John Cusack = $224,012,234 worldwide total gross

Add 224 + 012 + 234 = 470

SO...

Add 3,282 + 470 = 3,752 or 3/7/52

We can conclude that the world will end on March 7th, 2052. The only way this can be avoided is if Nicolas Cage and John Cusack re-team for Con-Air 2. EVERYBODY PANIC.

...on a more serious note, I think that if you look at a piece of toast long enough, you're bound to see the face of Jesus. I seriously doubt that the filmmakers intended to drop clues into these movies to warn us of a future disaster. However, I would like to stress that a sequel to Con Air does need to happen, if not for saving the world, then for the world's amusement. Don't even lie, you all LOVED that movie.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fredgbear

The purpose of these movies/MSM, is to instill fear in the general population. It appears that goal is being attained for a large amount of the population.

Ummmm...you have some data to back up that statement?

How do you know that it is working for a large amount of the population?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Amazing stuff! Totally full of it but Amazing stuff!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Seriously people!

The maths does not add up, the numbers make no sence, and this is complete nonsence.

IF the illuminati are doing all this, the last thing they would bether with is encoding all this stuff into films. WHY would they do that? If they want us dead they won't warn us. What would be the point? Really - think about it!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It seems like the disinfo agents are giving a confirmation.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Others are catching on...........

edit on 28-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have no videos or links but I live here in Marksville, LA...Google it...sounds of light thunder and the ground vibrates gently i feel at times...I'm kind of sick now from watching these videos...I don't take the first thing i see and run with it but maybe not exactly how this is being shown but i truly feel that something is going to take place...I try and avoid things like this but talking to friends who usually don't open there minds to things like these are mentioning certain things that they may see or feel in different parts of Louisiana...WOW

top topics

<< 1   >>

join