posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:28 PM
This was funny to me.
Top 10 OTHER constitutional amendments
by John in DC - 10:54 AM
Here are the top 10 suggestions you guys made for other constitutional amendments the Congress can now consider:
10. Amend the constitution to ban divorcees and adulterers from ever being involved in any legislation purported to "protect" marriage.
9. There is a perfectly good amendment to consider, the Equal Rights Amendment.
8. When considering the rights and privileges of citizens, homosexuals shall be considered 3/5ths a person.
7. An amendment requiring all Republicans to undergo sensitivity training.
6. The consumption of meat of any cloven-hooved animal is prohibited in the Christian States of America, in accordance with Biblical law. This
especially includes Christmas hams and Monday night spare ribs. Violators will be stoned to death in the town square by toddlers.
5. Marriage in the United States of American shall not consist of any person and a box turtle. Marriage consisting of shrimp, lobster, box turtles or
any other hard shelled creature shall be null and void in accordance with Leviticus 20.
4. Any person elected to the presidency must pass an eighth grade literacy test.
3. In recognition of their previously stated desire to leave and the complete lack of any positive contribution to the Union, Alabama, Georgia,
Mississippi and South Carolina are hereby excluded from the Union.
2. Ban all republicans.
1. There shall be no DIVORCE. ALL adulterers shall be stoned.