It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think E.T. would say to humanity. If they could w/o restrictions.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

We're Keeping Elvis...!!!

But "Oh God", Please, please, pleeeeease take Michael Jackson back, "HE FREAKS US OUT"..!!!!!!
edit on 2/9/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Have you ever seen an anal probe.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
"where's the beef?!"
CAN I GET AN AMEN FROM MY 80's BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S!?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think they would be very confused at our relentless desire for material wealth at the expense of our only habitat.

Any civilisation that has survived to visit us would be experts in sustainability, or have extremely fast technological development.

If only all the money wasted on war could be used for positive developments - such as R&D. If not for war and the oil industry, we probably would have a bright future. Its dissapointing.
edit on 9-2-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

where is your toilet? I need to take a leak..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

Or...

Never assume.

We may be what has to be sustained... through expunging
edit on 9-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
"To whom this may concern,
Um.. We were here first.. ..sorry humans." XP

ps. "Did you like Ibiza?"
edit on 2/9/11 by Anukai because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
"you guys still believe in jesus?"

"....."

"we will be back".

*spaceship zooms away*

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rudeboyrave

"you guys still believe in jesus?"

"....."

"we will be back".

*spaceship zooms away*

You're right; That's exactly what a demon would say.

edit on 9-2-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They would probably say, watch out for little weasels trying to infiltrate your society and eventually try and control the world through subliminal messages, economics, war, chemicals, and human impulse, like a bunch of cowarding worms.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think they would say, why did you kill our messengers?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

They would probably say: "Hey, have you guys seen our book? I think we lost it somewhere in Roswell where we had a fender bender. Its called To Serve Humans.....Its a cook book."

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is a great question.

"We will take our planet back..."

Wouldn't that throw you for a loop?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
"WASSSSSSAAAAAPPP", YOU WORTHLESS APES?!

HEY! #1: ALL YOUR WOMEN NOW BELONG TO US!!!

#2: ALL HUMAN MALES MUST BE OFF THE PLANET WITHIN 72 HOURS!!

THAT IS ALL.

MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!
edit on 2/10/2011 by Outrageo because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
"Grow the f*** up"

At least I would.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I would be worried that they were chicken people from the planet KFC looking to start a fast food chain of deep fried human pieces.

But Seriously, they would say, " Your earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. On it, everyone you love everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of , every human being who ever was, lived out their lives, Thousand of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every saint and sinner in the history of your species, think of the rivers of blood spilled by all your generals and emperors so that in glory and triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Your posturing your imagined self importance the dilution that you have some privileged position in the universe are challenged by this pale light. It underscores your responsibility to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot you call home."

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

You could say what you wanted to say, 99.9% It would understand your language as. #(&(*@(&(^^$((^(@^(!)_&_!@&_($!^@)$(&_(@!&$_*!_*@$)(&_$&_!@&$_(&)(@&_!&_$&_&!_&$_&@#_(!&$(*^%*(^))))!)00010010010010010010010001010010010100... Or perhaps -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Basically.
Being intelligent it would understand that you are trying to communicate but that's as far as it would go.

More than likely we are recording and hearing Alien language and communications every minute of every day, we just don't understand what we are hearing or seeing...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

you just made my day!!!!!thank you, all one has to do is take a look around ,no need for the news or a paper, not for the real important things air water earth sky it is slowly dieing and we are not preventing but hasting it., for a shorter version.
had tea with a visitor, who asked me "so how do you live and breath , this place is killing me, i would leave but i can not see where i have my ship." i asked is in the water?,
"no it is, to corrosive"
is it on land ?
"no, to poisonous"
is it in the sky?
"why yes it is!!! Just to polluted to see it"
edit on 10-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I would think it would be along these lines:

"We are only the trail-blazers of the beings in universe. We are here to watch and help you progress so that our other allies may one day come forth. We are the closest to resembling your own kind, and because of that stand the most probable chance at blending in. The others, they are beyond your own collective minds understanding as of yet. They want to meet you, but fear what you would do to them. We come in neither peace nor destruction. We are simply here to serve our desire to gain knowledge about the evolution of young species. In time, we shall take you to worlds you could never imagine. To do that now would be irresponsible of us, but know that we do not want to eliminate your species."

I hope this would be the greeting we would receive, but this is my MOST optimistic view on what could be said. My thoughts only go dark and dreadful from here.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Sit....
Paw....
Good boy...

Look dad he can do tricks, he is really smart for such a primitive animal...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join