It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think E.T. would say to humanity. If they could w/o restrictions.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by havanaja

The way that was written, 1 can only hope that we will become better in our EXISTANCE.
Thanks for your input friend

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You people are retarded and you really have no chance of ever evolving. I sugggest you take down all that stuff circling your planet and never launch another thing into space or we will shoot it down.

Bad human !!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
E.T phone home E.T phone home......... whaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. E.T phone home

link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Excellent point!

link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Puts head down takes spankin and walks back to drawing board to draw a better picture.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I dont know I kinda give them more credit. And maybe we are not technologically evolved yet or forgot how we once were. I think they would find some interest in humans like how humans find interest in some species that seem more aware and communicate with humanity. Like Dolphins-Gorillas ect. I find it hard to believe they would write the total species off as ignorant and worthless. I see some of your points but I think humanity has more to offer. It may just be unknown..

Thanks

edit on 2/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I'm not saying they would write us off as worthless.

How many times have you tried to talk to an ant? Or a fly?

Ants and flies both serve their purposes in nature, and are worthy of study.

I'm saying we might be the ants or flies compared to them. It might never even occur to an ET to communicate with us at all.
edit on 9-2-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wheres the one you call kirk? He left something inside my daughter !!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We realize that we have tampered so egregiously with you as a species that the true outcome and beauty of your possibility is yet to be known.

For this we apologize.

We are in the process now of "undoing" as best we can the damage we have done, and where this is not possible we will find a way to compensate in other areas.

Over the next two thousand years, your children will thrive and we will support (from afar) your endeavors to become earth's best stewards ever.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We have been monitoring your planet and are concerned by the amount of damage you are creating to the planet's ecosystem. We have decided to come and help you manage your environment and are prepared to offer you energy solutions but in return we need Humanity to grow up and you cannot afford to bicker and squabble amongst yourselves anymore. The Galatic community is concerned about your welfare and we will not allow Earth to be destroyed by your selfishness and greed. We have come back to adminster your passage from childhood to adulthood. Oh and the nukes are being switched off as we have demonstrated already our capacity to do that. Nasty weapons those too.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
"People of Earth... your planet has been designated for demolition to make way for a galactic through way..."

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It'd go something like this:

*Alien spits on human*
"Look dudes! I'm drowning a bug!"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Meh, bit emo but hopefully something along these lines:

Not only is it a miracle that you are here in the first place, but it is a miracle that anything is here at all. For some reason you seem to have forgotten the obvious fact that you are part of system that is larger than yourself, which is in turn part of a system that is much larger than that. You are the consciousness of the universe, you are able to see, hear and feel all aspects of existence and to simply watch in awe as energy and atoms become objects, creatures and infinite other combinations of subatomic particles. Somewhere in time, you lost your way - or perhaps never found your way. Rather than strive to improve the quality of all life, you prefer to close yourself off in apathy and hatred, constantly allowing yourselves to be manipulated through the illusions that you are inferior, human nature is constant and that the nature of existence itself has boundaries. You have allowed yourselves to become cogs in the concept of war - based upon who can inflict the most suffering and damage. You have allowed the starving to starve, content to click 'like' on Facebook activist groups as if it's going to make the slightest bit of difference. You are fuelled by your ego, another human construct, and have lost your compassion. You compare trivialities like culture, nationality or religion and constantly demean each other for thinking the wrong way - when as individuals you make no effort to improve upon yourselves at all. You would rather conform to an ugly delusion than create a beautiful reality because it's the easier way out (even though you know this is far less satisfying).

It is never too late, it never has been. However, in order to realise your true potential you must look inside yourselves for the answers - what is the nature of life? What should one strive to achieve through this short time in the material realm? What are my strengths, what are my imperfections and what do I need to do in order to improve my strengths and reduce my imperfections? What is more natural - love or hate? Generosity or Envy? Which feels more rewarding? Why? Surely, you are part of the universe as the billions of cells in your body are a part of you. If unintelligent beings are willing to co-operate in the cycle of life and the advancement of evolution, what excuse do you have not to? You have the gift of reason! You have become so insane that you would be able to destroy your entire solar system, perhaps this whole universe, if you did so wish - yet you still do not know how to cease war in order to feed and clothe the many many poor of this world. You worship delusions, self-absorbed and grotesque celebrities that contribute nothing but negative energy to the world yet you do not know how to free yourselves from the shackles of economic slavery. If you do not change your ways, you have no one but yourself to blame - not the authority, not the NWO, no one. For in the soul of the collective people lies power, not in the minds of the few.
edit on 9-2-2011 by arollingstone because: grammar

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well actually, if I was an alien, I would have no need to contact us idiots, because they could likely just read and understand everything our internet has ever created, which would in turn give them all the information they need to know about us.

I would continue reading the stupid monkeys thoughts on their comms systems, its more fun and less hassle

Oh and we created you and this was common knowledge awhile ago, other species destroyed most of the stories that happened, so its not that unreasonable to see you've forgotten.

Tupac is still alive too

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"Respect your Earth and fellow man. Do not worship green paper".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Run, Forest, run

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
For those of you who can't register it already, we have decided to make it officially abundantly clear: Piss off! You're not worthy, or you have a very long way to go to become worthy. You are, overall, or far moreso than not, a species that is too inexpressably violent and corrupt to deserve traveling outside your own little solar system here in the dark outer rim hinterlands of a nondescript galaxy, or to deserve anything else a truly civilized enough people enjoy. So please have fun carrying on with your collective psychosis of fancying yourselves as anything even vaguely resembling the center of the universe. Please continue your psychotic worship of psychotic religions, and psychotic worship of your beloved secrecy-BASED concept of government, including and especially the great myriad of those who cannot admit or even realize they are such worshippers of the latter. Piss off, and please enjoy continuing to screw yourselves into oblivion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Come to the uk

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
They would say the following:

If 95% of you all want world peace, then why don't you all get off your A$$es and make it happen, because until then, we'll keep you in time-out.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"Wheres that little pink bunny at!"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We apologise for the inconveinience.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join