It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think E.T. would say to humanity. If they could w/o restrictions.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
they would just say get your snip together you snipping idiots

It amazes me how much humanity knows its flaws but avoids eliminating them.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I believe they would think we are mad, using all the planets resources without any means of replacing them, devouring our own planet and fighting amongst ourselves to see who can destroy the planet fastest.

Its a shame isnt it. Because WE AL LKNOW BETTER!

Thanks woodwardjnr

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"What are you? Some kind of monkey?"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
They would probably ask for art. As the only real reason to talk to another civilization in space-fairing ranges would be for that.

They would not honestly care about war or water or resources or slaves. All that is mere human concerns within human ranges for necessity. More than likely, they would want our art. And nothing more.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Your time is up; there's nothing left you can do. Few will move on, and for the others, just enjoy the rest of your time here.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What a cluster#$%^

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In my opinion an Alien race would say:-

"You can't live with us until you've ALL learned to live with each other"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
We are losing our patience with you and we should annihilate you. Stop the violence and we might consider setting up an embassy on your planet. Until then you now know we are real and we are here and we are choosing not to interact with you. We've given you a goal to work toward, not another thing to frame in your contexts and fight over. When everyone has food every day and aggression has given way to tolerance, we will be there to congratulate you. We wish you luck with yourselves in the meantime.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

They would say

"stop destroying your planet, find easier and more efficient ways to power your cities, also you are all the same species, national orgin or religious beliefs have nothing to do with it, you just use it as an excuse for starting wars and fueling your primitive instincts for power and control."

"the next hundred years will determine the fate of your species, weather you make is as a type one civilization or destroy yourselves in a brief moment of stupidity, do not worship us as gods, do not fear us like demons, they are myths that exist only in your mind, and to many of you, that is an answer you didn't want to hear"

"we only hope, your species can see the path of logic and start working together to fix your problems and then leave the planet, to explore far away places filled with unimaginable beauty, just don't make those millions of years of evolution in vain, there is a lot of potential for your species, we first saw this, in your ape like ancestors, seeing as they had hands, and could in future generations alter the envoirment, your species, was born to leave earth, it is your destiny"

Acronym for bible, was to teach about morals and good understanding, but clearly was misunderstood for the work of some magical, nonexistent deity.
B-basic
I-instructions
B-before
L-leaving
E-earth
edit on 9-2-2011 by Anthony1138 because: Spelling correction

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yum...yum,

time for dinner!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think E.T. sent us a message in 1977

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"you pathetic, arrogant monkeys, you don't deserve this wonderful planet... now
we give cockroaches the chance, they are more compassionate... ZZZZAP!"

edit on 9-2-2011 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Let me think what would they say....hmm maybe something like:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. There is GOOD out there. We oppose DECEPTION"

oh wait....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fishy6

we done messed up down here pretty bad huh?
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueGlow
In my opinion an Alien race would say:-

"You can't live with us until you've ALL learned to live with each other"

It dont get too much better then that!!
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GoatwolfeWolfgoate

Good message and it only takes love and care for another to make it work. Its really not that hard, for some atleast.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

I like this message as well. Some of the messages posted I can tell are comming from deep with some of you and thank you all for keepin it on a professional/compassionate level.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Yum...yum,

time for dinner!

SMH.. Does dinner by anychance taste like chicken
. I hope not as it would cause exterior universe to come feed and they eat EVERYTHING

Thanks
edit on 2/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TTsupra

You know your the 3rd member to post this. I really think this needs to be evaluated to determine gov. tech or beyond. I did like the message.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The main driving force of your technology is not to make life better but to kill each other. You eat other mammals, sometimes still even yourselves when stressed. Many, if not the most powerful of you worship a revenge-focused and scary person you call a God. And a significant portion of your collective economies is spent on disposing of bodily waste products from yourselves and from the other mammals you eat. You, the dominant species, are constantly leaking solid, liquid and gaseous wastes from large orifices and small holes in your skin. And you're still hairy with countless microbes and small bugs (!) crawling everywhere on your skin feeding off you and excreting in place. Another large portion of your economies and most of your thoughts while awake, and even semi-consciously "sleeping", are spent focused on your reproductive urges which seem to us primitively concerned with the udders of some of you. And a main source of your humor are countless tales of others of you, as you describe it - "getting screwed", yet another primitive focus on your reproductive act. These and other observations we've made about humans have shaped our opinion of your merit as possible neighbors: we classify you humans as an single sun, 4 stage "ING" culture - kill-ing, screw-ing, eat-ing and sh..-ing. Frankly, we have deep concerns about our own safety and sanity being around you in the same space-time sector of this universe, so --- check please, WAOOH.

edit on 9-2-2011 by havanaja because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by havanaja because: a last thought

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join