It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think E.T. would say to humanity. If they could w/o restrictions.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Try utilizing an economic system or religion for that matter where no one starves or goes homeless, then maybe we'll talk.

Great post. Man if we only could do this.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

So you feel that we put too much into destruction with wars and not into species development with peace.
This is a said part of our tru reality.
Thanks muzzleflash

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I wish we were more conservative with our interactions abroad.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm sure that they would say nothing. This is our own evolution, and they would understand that. I would imagine they would helpfully progress us. That idea stems from your statement that we are a species under a restriction of some sort until we reach a certain point of progression, in which case higher beings could be very much affected by good and evil, and continue to love and help us, or equally as possible, destroy us. Now one could argue that these beings are of another, higher dimension in which the illusion of the negative characteristics does not exist. To this I cannot agree or disagree, but if they were to enter our dimension and experience it with all senses, one must argue that they could be susceptible to what we would call temptation, at least behaviorally. Almost all of our spiritual deities from Greek, Sumerian, Egyptian, Hindu, and major monotheistic religions showed negative behavior and/or committed negative actions upon others. I reference them simply because they are the only other "other-worldly" beings that we have had contact with in "accepted" human history; meaning although religions most often disagree, among the followers the words are believed to be true.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Grow up grow a pair and stop acting like kids you silly silly humans

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Interesting question. I was torn between giving a serious answer or a silly one, so I'll offer both.

First, the silly one.
Alien looks at all we've done and shakes its head in despair, then pointing at a distant star, it says, "I want to go... home...."

Now the more serious one.
After regarding us with concern and compassion and saying, "I know it's been hard, but we think you've learned enough for now," the alien points at a distant star and says, "Would you like to go...home?"

Namaste,

Mike

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"You really do taste like chicken. And just so ya' know: Those weren't probes they were basting injectors."

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What if I told you they have no restrictions, and have sent us messages... It's just a matter of how you interpret it... For example, im sure you've seen this....
www.youtube.com...
So what if this is real... and this was there message

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"We find it curious that you, as a human, look to other humans to confirm our existence. We have given you much evidence. We have helped you many times along the way. Yet you doubted. You have looked into space and in the depths of your soul known we are here, yet you still question it. We are saddened that you persist in your stubborn ways and have allowed other humans to subdue you. Believe in yourselves. It is only by doing so, that you will fully grasp what we offer, and who we are."

IMHO.

Or... worthless pests. Your planet is blocking our sun!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We really have been watching for many generations. We have seen you grow technologically but have seen you stagnate in your values. As a people you are divided by the superficial. As a planet you’ve missed the point of beauty. We cannot help all of you but will help some of you.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
They would say: "WTF?"
second
third

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I doubt it would be humanly possible to restrict ETs from anything, including speaking directly to humanity.

If they can get here crossing the void of space, we'd be lucky to equate to monkeys (not even chimps) throwing poo at the zoo keeper.

I can't imagine any dialog they would care to have with us either.

Thinking that an interstellar civilization and species would have something to tell us is kind of arrogant. Measured against a star-fairing civilization we are totally off the grid, the rawest primatives. Maybe not even that; maybe more like microbes.

If they wanted any interaction with us at all, it might be the equivalent of teaching Koko to use sign language, just to explore our tenuous grasp on self-awareness.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Pull My Finger

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What do you think E.T. would say to humanity. If they could w/o restrictions

TRUST US

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
what if some one, er thing was to say the truth would you know it? or believe it, what if the word was .. you fools! you have destroyed what the creator gave you , you were made like us, for some day we could be once again as one , but look at what you have done made the waters poison killed of life forms that will never be, rear and few they were no more. the air is now toxic and deadly to breath, your DNA is being changed , see your off spring, and the next and the next how long before they are no longer human but mutants, a thing of toxins and waist by products, look at the beast of the fields , what have you done to them?? there meat is no longer good to eat, the green of the fields are no longer safe as well. we come and see now then we try to save you but you say we are a threat to you, no we will leave you to your toxic world we will take with us the chosen that tried to help you but you turned your backs on them so now they do the same to you. will leave you this change now for the time is still not near, you have the was to put the old was of toxins behind you, it is now up to you.

no i think they would not say one word, just look at each other nod and the let the big one rip, no more earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
We would like to hereby submit our application for 3,674,879,749,860,113 patents.
With our production capabilities so advanced from yours, we can produce far more than you can ever consume. We can fix your economies by simply acquiring all of your money! Our goal is 100% unemployment, but do not bite the hand that feeds you. Your price will be your allegiance to us--or starve!

We are disgusted by your sight, much the same as some of your species feels about rats. However, we find some of your earth women quite appealing.

So let the fun begin. We are quite entertained by your conquests, much the same as some of you enjoy watching a good pit bull fight. We have the brains and all the resources, after we buy all the earth through your own legal means. You will all now be guests on our terrain.

It can be terribly boring being this perfect and having everything we want, so we shall just consume everything in sight as we have done before, when you called us Nephalim--not much different that your current multi-national corporations. Just think of us as your new CEO. Also, we expect some of you to die in our wars against those wussy do-gooders, the Federation of Light. This is for your own security, for we will soon control the very air that you breathe; and, you guys do not do well without air.

Plenty for all, just worship and obey us completely or get your free chance to become an intergalactic gladiator! Each year the top performer is granted immortality! How's that for the ultimate StarSearch?

BTW, we have a great offer on credit cards. We are everywhere you want to be! And don't leave home without it!

And with this, they broadcast their very first world wide radio transmission, which can be heard without a radio!

1,2,3,4……. The Boys are back in town…

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Really...We give you intelligence and technology leave you alone for a few thousand years unsupervised, and this is what you've come to!? No I'm not mad I'm just disappointed.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Their continued silence already says so much.

What else could they add?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i think ets would actually congratulate us for getting this far in existence. if they are so much more advanced and enlightened, why would they say negative things or condescending remarks? every planet has to evolve. i would think ets would reassure us that life is worth living and to make the best of it. they would tell us how beautiful our planet is, and that life is always precious. i don't think they would say threatening things or chastise us at all. they would say words we want to hear, like a loving brother or sister to their younger sibling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join