It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think E.T. would say to humanity. If they could w/o restrictions.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveSoldier
Probably something along the lines of you have a long ways to go, I would imagine. =]

Interesting... 1 would think since they are here again that we have made progress.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

So you speak from a more decieving point of view. Like they arent here to help just wait till we arent in the way and take what they want. That wouldnt be too cool but it is possible..
thanks

edit on 2/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Any ET in their right mind would stay the hell away from us. I am sure they do not want us screwing up their world.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yeah, sorry about that. I cringed as I pressed 'reply'.

To answer the topic more seriously, I would hope it would be along the lines of

"You are a strange species, just to exist- it has taken an enormous amount of coincidences. If any one of those were slightly different you & every other human would never have been.
Yet you treat life with reckless abandonment & choose ignorance over enlightenment.
While this is detrimental to the future of your species, there IS still hope"

Doom & Gloom I know.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sainter
What other people think of you is none of your business and follow your passion/bliss.

Thank you very much

tis hard

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well lets just hope that the Aliens dont have a Ruling system similar to the US Government

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
probably something like..

"Lol U mad?"

LOL like well yes we been trapped with the mind games for ever it kind of makes us get a little uncomfy, ya kno!
Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We told you we would be back in 2012 and here we are. The message is the game is over, some have played well and all have learnt. The toddler stage is complete time for you all to grow up now. Their is work to be done by sentient beings in the support of life and love. This is a welcome from your galactic family.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
"yeeeeeah, you know that oil you have been fighting wars over? well, on the way back from andromedus, we found we had a full "poop-deck" and earth was just right there"

sorry for the confusion, but you should probably stop burning our poop

Messy that would be something wouldnt it. All this drama for anothers waste. SMH I hope not.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Any ET in their right mind would stay the hell away from us. I am sure they do not want us screwing up their world.

Yea but all of us???
Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JustCurious1

Somewhat doom and gloom. Unfortunatly its a part of our reality and we must except our flaws in order to fix them..

Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
its time to grown up

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peter Brake
We told you we would be back in 2012 and here we are. The message is the game is over, some have played well and all have learnt. The toddler stage is complete time for you all to grow up now. Their is work to be done by sentient beings in the support of life and love. This is a welcome from your galactic family.

Another beautiful message. Game over/graduation. Test taken some pass some fail to try again. WELCOM

Nice!

Be well

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Maybe that is why we are here where we are, all alone and nobody to play with. Long long long ago, they kicked us to the other side of the universe because we do not play well with others. Maybe, if we straighten up we will be allowed to come back out and play.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
its time to grown up

Another next phaser yes indeed time to become more mature on all levels.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Maybe that is why we are here where we are, all alone and nobody to play with. Long long long ago, they kicked us to the other side of the universe because we do not play well with others. Maybe, if we straighten up we will be allowed to come back out and play.

I too felt like that before
. The thing is what could we have done as to make sure we dont do it again... Other then disobey ALPHA

Thanks

edit on 2/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So far the comments have been cool and make much sense. I like them even the tuff ones have to be considered in order to advance. Feel free to carry on and thanks again ALL here there everywhere

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
You MORONS! You misunderstood everything!

You win the most accurate reply reward Drakus!

I would say exactly what you said, but then I'd be repeating you.

So instead I present to you this award.

This is exactly what I expect aliens to be thinking. LOL !

95% of our Human Beliefs (Govt Corps Power Control etc) are actually ideals which we pretend are concrete reality, however it merely shows we are totally misunderstanding everything.

We go way over the top with some of these beliefs, and almost all of the time, these wacky ideas lead to people hurting other people due to the "rules" of their "belief systems".

What's the difference between "Govt" and "Religion"? Very little....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Oh I dont know, it could be thousands of things, but the one that seems most probable to me is, we were probably consuming everything without giving anything back, so nothing has changed really.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Try utilizing an economic system or religion for that matter where no one starves or goes homeless, then maybe we'll talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join