It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAFTA superhighway and Pole Shift?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think all this talk about a coming pole shift is really much to do about nothing. Throughout the years, people have made predictions of catastrophes. They've claimed dates that were supposed to be the day the world would end. These dates have always come and gone without any fanfare. I can guarantee we'll make it pass 2012, and yet some secluded, bored moron will come up with another date to incite fear in the world. What's really sad, is all this doom and gloom has an affect on a lot of young people. They hear enough of it and buy into it hook line and sinker. Some actually get depressed and feel like there's no future for them. I was driving down our main thorough fare in our city the other day, and I see a billboard proclaiming the rapture is coming on May 21st of this year! Some corny religious sect believes they have some inside knowledge on the day Jesus is coming. And when he doesn't show, they'll have some kind of an excuse... or "hey my bad, we had the wrong date!"

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

fear based individual making false predictions

I would hardly call Edgar Cacey a fear based individual making false predictions...........Now others may have used his visions to create fear.............

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Add WeRpeons to the disinformation agent list.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Correct, but if something is that big it would be 150x roughly the size of Mercury and if it is that far away from Mercury to look the same size as Mercury it probably won't affect anything aroung here but I doubt it's what it's said to be in the picture anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Does anyone remember JLL's bird imagery?

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

Could it be Nibiru/Nemesis/Planet X???

It looks very much like a bird to me.

Could the pole shift really be caused by Nemesis??

Oh and as I remember it, a bright green chunk of asteroid hit Arizona during the same week of JLL's shooting.
And don't forget about Gifford's connection with NASA.
Did JLL know about Nibiru and knew that NASA knows?

This thread speaks some about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can anyone find the original news report of the meteorite that hit Arizona???
It was described as green and peanut shaped I think...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Global maps of the furure here by Gordon Michael Scallion:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Since I didn't make it in time to edit my original post with the overlay map I made to illustrate better what I am talking about I'll just post it here in reply:

Its almost scary dead nuts accurate...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I had a good little visit with my sister on Sunday regarding this topic. We both into conspiracy stuff, but I we don't always have the same opinion on such subjects. One of these topics was about the coming pole shift which I first mentioned to her last year, and she totally disagreed. Reason being because she works for Trans Canada Pipelines, and is very high up in the company. She compared it to Y2K and how large corporations all around the world prepared for it well in advance. That it was made public knowledge so businesses of all sizes could do their part in preparing as best they could so that if such an event took place it wouldn't wipe out whole economies. Fair enough... I still told her I believed it was coming.

Since last year she has received a major promotion from her already high position in the company, and now manages ALL the project managers(the people that take over companies across North America after Trans Canada buys them) across Canada and the US. Part of the position is a lot of travel(like she was doing previously as a Project Manager to NY and Houston). Right now it is a lot of travel to Houston because apparently ever since the Canadians left the site to operate on it's own after takeover last year, the American's have, and I quote, "really f*cked it up royally" (sorry not bashing, it's the truth lol).

Anyways so she has been in Houston 3 of the weeks since the new year. All she talks about is how crazy the weather is, and how there is a lot of pressure from Canadian headquarters to shut down the Houston location. She never read anything into that though, until... this past Sunday...

I was like, 'can you show me a map of where the pipeline goes into the US'. So she showed me Trans Canada's website where anyone can look at the pipelines that go across the US and Canada. What I found very interesting was how the 'Houston' line that comes straight from Canada doesn't actually go to Houston at all... Instead it abruptly stops up in Oklahoma before it even reaches Texas. I asked my sister why this was and for how long it's been like that....

She said ever since the BP oil spill Trans Canada has been bombarded with environmentalist, and such protesters about putting in the pipeline, so for the time being have just halted its construction until things 'cooled down' at which time they would continue building. She also said it's been halted for about a year now.

After she told me this info, and showed me the map I then showed her Edgar Cayce's, and other 'pole shift'/rising sea level/predicted maps of North America after such events, and pointed out how the pipeline in it's present 'halted' state of construction conveniently stops within the flood lines..... I then showed her FEMA stuff on line like the thousands of plastic coffins on hand, the articles on preparing for 7 million people, the concrete tombs, etc and we talked about the crazy weather. I then asked why does head office want to shutdown the Houston location asap??? I then added she had better ask her board members if there is ANYTHING they know that they aren't talking about.

She was suddenly like 'omg.... why is that pipeline stopped within the safe zone!!!!!!(from flooding)' lol. Kinda freaked her out ,especially since she has to be traveling down to Houston quite a bit in the next year. She is going to be asking her board members, and boss's(who are the top top of the company) if they know anything about a 'pole shift', or if any of this is related. Hopefully she will find something out.

lol..... 'WHY IS THE PIPELINE STOPPED IN THE SAFE ZONE!!!!' haha.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Could it be Nibiru/Nemesis/Planet X???

It looks very much like a bird to me.

Could the pole shift really be caused by Nemesis??

That's a pixel bloom.
yowcrooks.wordpress.com...
If you go to
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
and play dates from 3/26/2009 to 3/28/2009 you'll see that it only shows up in that one frame.
It's a fairly common thing with the SOHO camera.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
on a side note... why is a 'superhighway' being put in that leads straight up into Canada. this sounds a bit odd, especially since the US government has always been all about itself, and included Canada in as little as possible(even though Canada has been fighting on the front lines of the damn US/Middle East war for the last decade...). that being said, and the cold US shoulder to Canada becoming accepted as nothing out of the norm, I find it somewhat puzzling that this highway is coming right to Canada's doorstep. almost like it would be promoting immigration from the US/Mexico... but why would the US be doing that....?

because they want to try and get rid of some of their citizens as the US is currently wayyyy to overpopulated for it's own good? because Canada is supplying electricity/gas/heat/water/oil to half the US as it stands and needs this superhighway to continue keeping the US alive(most likely)? or a pole shift/disaster that will result in millions(if they survive) having to move north.

I think this is all getting rather interesting, especially with more and more information poping up on the internet stating Canada is and always has been the headquarters of the N.W.O. after it was initiated as the 'test' country for a NWO run government. Only country in the world that didn't get damaged by the global recession, strongest banking system, rising dollar, all of which seems utterly impossible considering how 'intricately woven' the US and Canadian economies were suppose to be.... by those standards Canada should have suffered more then the States....

Hidden In Plain Sight: The New World Order & Canada

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
the msps you cite [ alleged post disaster ] are utter twaddle - the most basic understanding of geology would make this obvious

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Well, thanks for clearing that all up with all those relevant links, diagrams and maps you supplied to back up your statement.
Excellent contribution! Well done!

Apt nickname I see.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Today is 8/20/11. It has been announced that Palestine wants to be recognized as a state. They are scheduled to meet on 9/20/11. The Bible speaks of dividing any land that comes against Israel. Many people have had visions on YouTube of a great earthquake splitting America in half. Guess where? The exact spot where that highway is suppose to sit! The highway isn't built yet. It's only a projected map. I don't believe all the flooding will be natural disasters. Has anyone else notice that all the areas flooded are heavily populated religious church areas? I'm just wondering why the people who run Las Vegas are going to allow Nevada to be flooded. Can't figure that one out. The heaviest populations are in California and the East coast. The NWO is attempting to play God and depopulate the world on their own. I did notice however Denver Airport (elite survival bunkers located) is just on the coastline where all the flooding is suppose to take place. I don't think these maps are fact. I think it's wishful thinking of it's manifestation on the part of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Add WeRpeons to the disinformation agent list.

Yes great idea, lets add everyone who voices a critical, logical opinion to the disinfo agent list. That will definitely improve the quality of discussion on ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join