Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

NAFTA superhighway and Pole Shift?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I was rummaging today through various images I have in my "super duper top secret file of stuff" or the SDTSFOS as I like to call it and

anyway I noticed something interesting looking at two of the images I have in the folder, can you see it?

Superhighway

Maps of US after Catastrophe

Edit: World map for those outside US.

now I'm not at home with access to my image editory or I would layer and overlay the "superhighway map" and the "US disaster maps" to show that the NAFTA Superhighway is planned to run right in between all the flooded areas of the US.

It will virtually be unaffected. Now obviously I don't think they KNOW FOR sure exactly what the future of the US will look like after a New Madrid, or Pole Shift, or whatever however its pretty coincidental evidence that they have an Idea of where this "superhighway" should go.

Check out some of the information here US Navy Earth Flood Map (alternative site)

The "Future Maps" of course are highly speculative in terms of legitimacy and Accuracy but I did find it odd that the proposed NAFTA superhighway weaved its way through the damage...

When I get home I will try and edit the maps and show the layering of the two together for everyone to see.

Anyone feel there is some legitimacy to the "future maps" proposed by Edgar Cayce and Scallion??

edit on 8-2-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Considering that Seattle and Vancouver are on the same fault line and are approximately the same height above sea level, I think Vancouver, BC and the rest of the lowermainland here would suffer the same fate although the super highway clearly shows Vancouver as one of its hubs......

Still pretty interesting find though

S&F

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
it is a scary point you make me and my family are already planning a move to what we think will be a safe place
with all of this pole shifting data and calls and now this map and point you bring thanks for starting this thread

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you have any "future maps" of europe...
fell free to share

Im in Denmark... wondering if thats good or not

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
2002 - Scientists may have detected the beginning of the field's next such reversal:
[www.scientificamerican.com...]
2005 - Movement of North Magnetic Pole is accelerating:
[www.physorg.com...]
2008 - Earth's Core, Magnetic Field Changing Fast, Study Says
[news.nationalgeographic.com...]
2008 - Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to Sun
[science.nasa.gov...]
2009 - North Magnetic Pole Moving Due to Core Flux
[news.nationalgeographic.com...]
2009 - The earth's climate is significantly affected by the planet's magnetic field:
[www.terradaily.com...]
Jan 2011 - British Geological Survey *Possible Pole Shift Occurring* South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing:
[www.bgs.ac.uk...]
2009 - A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System:
[www.nature.com...]
2009 - The solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist:
[science.nasa.gov...]

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

These maps have been around for years, seriously what good would a super highway do if there was this much distruction as show in the maps. People would be dead and there wouldn't be enough alive to warrant a need for that.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anyone know of any future maps that are of the entire North America or the rest of the world other than just the USA?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Really your moving your family and changing your whole life because of fear??

Wouldn't it be ironic if you got in a car crash and died on the way!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Nope, only happen here!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Well I'm thinking that they have no way of knowing how many people are going to die or survive something but having a superhighway in place for rapid transit across the country after such an event would be pretty advantageous to the "recovery" process.

The superhighway won't be built anytime soon though so it might be a plan for after who knows, it was an interesting coincidence I noticed and thought I would post with everyone here so you call can see if it makes sense to you or not.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

not because of fear but because of precaution being in a coastal city around millions of people does not sound like
a smart idea in the coming days

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Just an Idea:

What if a natural disaster happened so large (like a Pole Shift triggering Earthquakes and Volcanos) that it effected The United States, Mexico, and Canada?

Wouldn't the emergency state lose most of it's currency value and have to "come together" to survive? Possibly dropping the boarders for efficiency during an emergency?

Would the countries have to band together to use a currency? i.e. THE AMERO!?

Also, with imposing superpowers across the Earth, can The United States survive without banding with Mexico and Canada?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Is life going to be worth living with no food supply and mass disease from all the dead people? Whatever is going to happen is going to happen, living our lives fearing what may happen is why there is so much greed and hording today, FEAR of what may be, that's the current consiousness we need to change. Enjoy each day as if it was your last, don't fear each day as if it was your last it. Love and Peace to you and your family,
edit on 8-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

thankyou and we are not living in fear and we do live each day as it were the last

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Anyone know of any future maps that are of the entire North America or the rest of the world other than just the USA?

best I could find so far:

planetx-hercolubus-nibiru.blogspot.com...

toward the very bottom of the site.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

He's not moving his family outta fear, he's moving them outta LOVE. Maybe try to find that emotion inside yourself and stop criticising others for their POSITIVE actions.

I too, when/if the time comes to move to a safe area because of a pole shift will move outta LOVE for my family, i am NOT scared of death in the slightest, i would move so that i could spend longer alive with them.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Does anyone remember JLL's bird imagery?

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

Could it be Nibiru/Nemesis/Planet X???

It looks very much like a bird to me.

Could the pole shift really be caused by Nemesis??

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

How would it even be possible to know where to move, a map of a future America made by some other fear based individual making false predictions, which there are tons of and all different. Only one map can be right which one you gonna choose?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

If that is Mercury, shouldn't hercolubus be a whole lot bigger if it's theorised to be 5 to 6 times the size of jupiter?

Jupiter is 29.3 times bigger across than Mercury. In terms of volume, you could fit 24,462 Mercurys inside Jupiter. Jupiter even has 5,750 times more mass than Mercury.

Times that by 5 or 6 and...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

you can't determine size if you do not know the distance difference

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join