It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 11, connections to 4400, 9/11, and the Bible, and the spiritual awakening.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Through my research on the web over the last couple of days, I have found three sites that relate to the number 11. According to the sources, the number 11 is suppossed to hold some special significance to secret societies. Being that I am not a member of any of these societies, I really can not comment on this significance. I did find it interesting however, how many connections that have been revealed pertaining to this number. So I just wanted to post links to these sites for your review, and any comments you may have.

This is a link to the number 11 in the movie 4400:
www.rense.com...

This is a link with all of the connections to the number 11 from 9/11, and the Bible, etc.:
www.retakingamerica.com...

This is the site on 11, and how it pertains to the spiritual awakening, and our DNA: (have you noticed looking at a digital clock when it reads 11:11 or 2:22, ect. with more consistancy lately? Please note, I noticed it was 11:11, while I was typing this, and it wasn't planned that way.)
www.crystalinks.com...

I am interested in hearing your takes on this number,
Tom Sawyer

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's also 11 yrs from the 9/11 attack to 2012...Hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think, that those attacks were only related to the 911 combination, and it was not coincidence. Still, those sick terrorists had tough time, as three days before the attack the CIA already knew who to search for, and what they are planning. I wonder, what the hell the CIA was doing for three days before the attacks??

join