It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed by armed bird at cockfight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Man killed by armed bird at cockfight

www.thestar.com

DELANO, CALIF.—A man attending a cockfight has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its limb.

The Kern County coroner says 35-year-old Jose Luis Ochoa was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he suffered the injury on Jan. 30.

An autopsy concluded Ochoa died of an accidental "sharp force injury" to his right calf.

Sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt says it's unclear if a delay in seeking medical attention contributed to Ochoa's death.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You can't make this stuff up.

Stabbed to death by a rooster - what a way to go!

Considering the apparent delay between suffering the fatal leg-wound and seeking medical treatment I wonder how someone does not notice they are bleeding to death? I imagine there was probably a lot of alcohol involved.

I'd nominate this guy for a Darwin award, but maybe we should give it to this ninja rooster for mastering the blade?

Remember folks: knives don't kill people - knife-wielding poultry kills people.

www.thestar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

This may sound harsh,..... but such animal cruelty... what goes around comes around.

Killer headline though

edit on 8-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Not harsh at all, I agree completely.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OMG, more violence from chickens.......I'll be this is Chick Fil A's fault and the man killed was a gay marriage proponent.................outlaw poultry now.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Chicken-1 Man-0 hahahahaha. Chicken revenge for all the wings consumed on Superbowl Sunday. Ultimate FAIL.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think this is the first I've heard of somebody dieing from being stabbed in the leg in modern times. Especially in the calf, not even one of the big veins in the thigh.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That's what you get for arming a chicken.
To purposely make animal fights is cruel and he should have known that and didn't care.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Aah , so the livestock is finally having revenge .
Maybe it was a conspiracy
Maybe the cock saw the man consuming BBQ chicken at the time of the cockfight and decided to retaliate (or) I need some shut-eye after being awake for 72 hours straight .

link   
In Buffalo the chickens don't last long enough to become slashers.Their wings are too delicious.Little hot sauce anyone?

link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So what did the chicken choose original or extra crispy?

link   
This cock has already been discussed

link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Ooops - I didn't see it because I did a thread search for the title as it appears in this article. The title in that article makes it sound like something completely different lol...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here is a pic of what he was probably stabbed with. You have to think these places are probably filthy and there could have been a number of nasty things on the blade including feces and chicken blood on the blade when he was injured.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/299fd3188932.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Explained easily enough: what goes around, comes around...

Well done ninja Chicken.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
You have to think these places are probably filthy and there could have been a number of nasty things on the blade including feces and chicken blood on the blade when he was injured.

For sure, but I don't think it's possible an infection could kill someone in 2 hours? I still blame the booze, and karma of course.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is being discussed in an earlier thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join