It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

There will be an egotistical Antichrist and he will save Israel temporarly and have them build the Temple and will sit in the seat of God proclaiming himself as God . 2nd Thessolonians chapter 2 explains this .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I could not have said it better.

I too would be an Atheist, if only logic and reason could prove there was a tomorrow. I too would be an Atheist if only logic and reason could prove that I know everything there is to know. I too would be an Atheist if only logic and reason could explain away my undying love for the human race, when it has proven time and again it does not love itself. No the temple of the Atheist is not for me, for I KNOW God, and I am HIS servant.

For to know everything means there is no need for existence and those are the ones eagerly seeking it as spoke of in many scriptures "Those that think they are alive but are not" or "Though they be alive ,they are dead".
Basically to know everything would mean you are a zombie,a soulless vessel without a submission to a uknown,a belief ,a sense of wonder.
Yeshua said "Be like little children"in otherwords wonder at the marvel and enjoy what creation has given you and realise you are each a intregal part of a complex web of creation.Learning as we all go along
Peace

edit on 8-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Hi there The2of, thanks for the link and introducing me to Walter Veith, absolutely brilliant! I never heard of him and he joins dots like no one i have witnessed, just finished watching his unveiling of islam, awesome! He has really done his homework regarding the roman catholic church and the real antichrist. I am not one to be easily influenced myself but this man has cirtainly done his research and any aspiring theologist could not critisize his sources. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You don't create anything, you manipulate consumerism, that why people have fallen for it, it sounds better than it truly is

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
There will be an egotistical Antichrist and he will save Israel temporarly and have them build the Temple and will sit in the seat of God proclaiming himself as God . 2nd Thessolonians chapter 2 explains this .

This is Rome my friend.

He proclaimed himself God. - Hadrian, Constantine, Column of Constantine, Arch of Constantine
He did bring Israel under Roman Authority and protection
He did sit in the seat of God - Hadrian, Constantine, the Popes.
Built a second Temple - Temple of Jupiter built on temple site by Jews.
Rome is the foundation of the systems of iniquity we have in place today.

THE Emperor Constantine the fourth day after his baptism conferred this privilege on the Pontiff of the Roman church, that in the whole Roman world priests should regard him as their head, as judges do the king. In this privilege among other things is this: "We—together with all our satraps, and the whole senate and my nobles, and also all the people subject to the government of glorious Rome—considered it advisable, that as the Blessed Peter is seen to have been constituted vicar of the Son of God on the earth,

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2 Thessalonians 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Eh, but perhaps the "Roads to Rome" thread could explain it better.
Roads to Rome
As if it needs a link!

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 8-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
To quote the great Michael Douglas in The Ghost and the darkness, "You're right the devil has come to Savo...look at me....I am the devil." In other words how many years have gone by with people awaiting the Anti-christ? I am inclined to believe he took one look at earth and said, well my work is done. And went and had a beer with his father in a hot tub filled with Playboy playmates of the past.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If you view the world from above a bit, the beasts are the masses of people that make up a group(from above like a cell group on the surface of the planet.. For instance the largest most powerful beast is America, and the "harlot that rides upon the beasts back" would be metaphor for the largest most powerful False religion--- the roman catholic church. And the other beasts in end times are the dragon, and polar bear...hmmm...all symbolism but on a global scale. The antichrist is harder to narrow down...they say he will rise from the east...I am guessing aliens arrive at sunrise sometime in the future, and then we will be enticed to follow....

But alot of speculation from every angle on these subjects...its like being on a hamster wheel talking about this stuff lol

oh and if you can't draw the symbolism...allow me...dragon like china obviously lol, bear like russia...especially since russia was kinda in hibernation...lol since the cold war lol man pun or what lol...but not really a funny subject...i have just totally lost it tonight

edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Akragon

You believe this because the bible says it will happen?

You actually think in this day and age someone would have the gaul to say he's God, and everyone will just say "ok sounds good"

Sorry man, not going to happen (IMO)

The most you'll see is a smart politition, dictator or the like...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I BET an alien could pull it off....then we will all realise we are all Christs...and the alien is an as.s. hole

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
In my opinion: Throughout the Old Testament, God seems.. oh I don't know.. condescending, hypocritical, homicidal, Judgmental,.. and straight up evil. Jesus on the other hand is quite the opposite. For the record, I am not religious but I'm also not ignorant for I have read the Bible. God has killed more people in that book than any other character. He seems to have done many things himself that he demands us not to. He also seems to be very egotistical and demanded many animal sacrifices on alters. All I know, for myself is that I want to be as far away from that God as humanly possible.

Again, I'm not intending to step on anybody's toes for this is just my understanding of who/what God is.. in the Old Testament.
edit on 8-2-2011 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

There is evil. Paul described it in Romans 13. As far as judging, I get your point to a degree. Jesus did not accept the Pharasaic teachings that we have come to know as the Talmud. He did not accept the SanHedrin. He did not accept the Sadducees. He deemed them all the children of Satan after he judged them to be so, so much evil were they he called them and their council a den of vipers.. Evil is in the world. It is a fact. It comes in by the hand of man from his evil heart as he seeks out like minded he think constantly of evil and do things in the dark. Child sex slave rings. Operation Brownstone. Saatanic rituals involving unwilling or drugged up people. No my friend there is wheat and there is chaff. You are right, we are not to judge as to convict but yesi we are to be angry at evil without sinning. I admire your love and I agree there is no one antichrist. You are either for Christ or against him. Every single one of us. I judged m wife to be a good woman to partner and to procreate with. I have judged other women not to be so. A false prophet is what we are warned against. That is the one who has usurped God on earth. The papal head who openly proclaims in every 13 year olds confirmation book he takes the place of God in the church and in the community. Think about the implication of that last statement when you think of the 1billion Catholics. In the CHURCH!!?? COMMUNITY!!??
edit on 8-2-2011 by sirjunlegun because: lm

edit on 9-2-2011 by sirjunlegun because: He is God!!?? Really!!??

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
In my opinion: Throughout the Old Testament, God seems.. oh I don't know.. condescending, hypocritical, homicidal, Judgmental,.. and straight up evil. Jesus on the other hand is quite the opposite. For the record, I am not religious but I'm also not ignorant for I have read the Bible. God has killed more people in that book than any other character. He seems to have done many things himself that he demands us not to. He also seems to be very egotistical and demanded many animal sacrifices on alters. All I know, for myself is that I want to be as far away from that God as humanly possible.

Again, I'm not intending to step on anybody's toes for this is just my understanding of who/what God is.. in the Old Testament.
edit on 8-2-2011 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

Keep in mind when the old testament was written, and by who...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hmmm.....Just wondering...

"What Christ taught was equality. He taught that God was found within. He taught that we are ALL children of God. He taught that heaven is a state which loves and values all as equals. He showed the way to the Kingdom of God by living a life of humility and love. He judged NO MAN. He gave his life for all. He did not consider it beneath him to associate with prostitutes, thieves, and murderers. These were his friends and he showed them love and forgiveness. He did not hold himself up as self-righteous, he was righteous in action and word. He did not establish a church to separate himself from mankind, he was Man. He did not pursue worldly gain, but lived his life for future generations. He did not hate his enemies, he loved everyone. This was an obvious threat to those who preferred to exalt themselves above others, so he was put to death and in willingly going to his death, he gave his final teaching on love of ALL."

Since we are all children of God that basically means we are also a God not humans right? ... simply put, if you were a child of an elephant that means you are also an elephant right? And if that would be the case then "evil" or "anti-christ" or whatever other name you might want to call it has no power over me or the whole of humanity since we are all GOD...do i make sense or am I just drunk? hehehehe

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In your opinion , are there any good decent people who are atheists, agnostics or who dont subscribe to Christianity?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I must say, the OP really impressed me.

I think EVERYONE must have anti-Christ inside of him, however, this is a great way of thinking about how flawed humanity is and how we're stuck with the society we have today. Look at the EXAMPLE of Jesus (or a Jesus-like figure if it makes you feel better) to find (the) God within yourself.

S & F

edit on 9-2-2011 by Portugoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
what is the "Anti-Christ"?

Since Christian political philosophy is, by default, "theocratic fascism " the expected "Second Coming" of that 2000 year old religious fanatic, would not seem to be an improvement over the Biblical Antichrist; after all the expected arrival of the alleged "King of Kings" is portrayed as being accompanied by the genocide of non believers and a global apocalyptic war; this "King of Kings" is portrayed as a brutal dictator, and if he is the same religious fanatic as depicted in the Gospels, we might expect him to impose his religion (Judaism) and his primitive and savage laws (i.e., Biblical Laws) which would certainly result in the mass exeuctions of almost all humankind.

Christ brought a new doctrine to a world that was divided between judaism, mithraism, Roman Paganism, and many other small cults.

There are countless "Christian doctrines" which have emanated from myriads of Christian theologians over the centuries, however the stated "religion" of the Jesus of the Gospels was Judaism, and he further promoted a strict adherence to the "Law and the Prophets;" this was not a "new religion" but an old one.

The idea of "loving each other" was hardly a new one, however if the law (the Mosaic Law) was adhered to, I doubt if most human beings would feel very loved when they were executed for adultery, for working on the Sabbath (Friday sunset till Saturday sunset), for being found not to be a virgin when they were sold into slavery, for worshipping any other deity that the ancient and barbaric tribal deity of the Israelites, and for numerous other executionable and genocidal offences.

What Christ taught was equality.

He did refer to a Gentile (foreign) woman as a "dog," he told his followers not to go into the towns and cities of the Gentiles; he clearly did not believe in human equality.

He judged NO MAN.....................and in like manner shall he judge you!

The Jesus of the Gospels "was" extremely judgemental, but the idea of a person being non-judgementally judgemental is just typical of a religionist who can quite comfortably hold two contradictory beliefs at the same time.

Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe : In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." Mark 16

In other words, if you cannot drink deadly poison without coming to harm and miraculously cure the sick, you are "condemned." That seems very judgemental to me, particularly since the Christian charlatans who do claim to be able to do such miracles are simply fanatics who prey on the old, the sick and the vulnerable, and who have never been able to establish that they can do such miracles.

Do you turn a deaf ear because to hear him would shame you?

I have studied the Jesus of the Gospels, just as I would try to study "any" major enemy of humankind who wished to lead humanity down the road of religious fanaticism. It would of course "shame me" to even consider accepting such religious tyranny as he proposed.

Lux

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM[

Do you follow Christs teachings?

I reject the teachings of "Christ," the religion of Christ (Judaism), the political philosophy of Christ (Monarchy and the adherence to Mosaic Law), etc.

However, I have yet to come across a Christian who "does" follow the teachings and religion of "Christ;" mostly they just "quote mine" and "cherry pick" the texts to suit their own personal beliefs, misinterpretations and prejudices .

‘Carry neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, neither two robes, neither shoes, nor yet a staff. Mt 10’

If a person "was" to follow the teachings and religion of Jesus, they would be a homeless, wandering, shoeless, naked (assuming they sold their one robe to buy a sword), penniless, exorcist who carried out fake healings and miracles; they would just be another religious fanatic and charlatan; the world has so many of those already; further if they adhered to the "law and the prophets" they would never cut their hair or trim their beard and they would have to be genocidally and criminally insane in order to carry out all the required executions under the law.

Lucifer

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Lawgiver
is it ok to cast judgement when i am sitting jury duty? or is it wrong to find someone guilty or not guilty in a court of law?

Jury Duty is one of the systems we have erected to judge one another. It is a system of iniquity and an abomination. Rather than heal it fosters division amongst Gods Children.

I would not Judge on Jury Duty. I would refuse to participate.

With Love,

Your Brother

You can absolutely judge one's actions.
Jesus did.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

What needs to be judged has to be judged. Because the light can not coexist with the darkness. The pockets of the darkness need to be illuminated. Otherwise, like the mold, the darkness will spread and devour the light in no time. Light was killed by darkness in Jesus' time. Now it's time for the lights to kill all the darkness.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I would only add this to the discussion. The end-time proceedures, including the "rise of the anti-christ" cannot proceed till the Jewish Temple is rebuilt. Before that can proceed, the Dome of the Rock (built on the Temple site) must be removed. This may be near...see this story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join