It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

just as you can twist words, as can i:
i am merely observing, stating it for what it is.
and i am stating as i observe: YOU ARE A FALSE TEACHER.
twist of words can truly bite you in the keister, you self righteous modern day pharisee.

i can pass righteous judgement if i am righteous

i do not judge those that sin, because i am a sinner; i judge those that seek to perverse the true lessons of Christ that will lead sinners on the path not laid by Christ.
edit on 27-11-2011 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
this part of his statement should scare people that are seeking the true knowledge:
"This way they cannot be deceived but by themselves."

if you were truly of God, you would not let them be deceived!

If you were truly of God you would know that it is God that gives sight or takes it away. None can be deceived but through his will.

you are a worker in the shadow, yet your eyes are cloaked by it. you do not see who you are truly working for. i take that back, you probably KNOW who you are working for, but the others do not.
you seek praise from your fellow men for your "wise view points."

Seeking praise from men huh?

Perhaps that is your motivation, but it is not mine.

I am no fool. I know that what ever time I have in this world, it will end. At the end of that time I hope not to be remembered among the many faces that changed the course of our history, I care not for material gains and recognition that will fade in the timeless stretch of eternity. I am wiser than this, though a fool on many things.

My motivation is simple. I have studied many different faiths. I have studied many different cultures. I have interacted with many different people around the world from all walks of life. No matter how wretched the popular opinion was on a matter, I explored it to formulate my own opinion on the matter. In all of this I have come to understand the goodness that lies at the heart of man. It is there within us all. The prostitute, the clergy, the soldier, and the doctor, each and every person has a life worth living, a life worth loving.

What keeps them apart is senseless superstition.

Superstition that Christ stood against!

I stand with Christ.

Call me a demon if it pleases you my friend. I'd rather your brutal honesty than be deceived into thinking you were indeed a Brother in Christ.

Know this as you make your judgements though. If ever you were found in a ditch, I would not hesitate to pull you out. Not even if you wore a pentagram around your neck and had 666 tattooed on your forehead.

Such superstitions bring no fear to my heart. Only love for the diversity of God.

I know who is my Shepherd, and I do not want.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 27-11-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Right here he is condemning the ridiculousness of the grounds of the charge of adultery when most men KNOW that they look at women lustfully. It is in our biological make-up silly. So, if you cannot control your own biological impulses, do not judge women who do the same. The whole Sermon on the Mount is a condemnation of the system of judges ruled over by the Pharisees were by they make up silly laws to enslave man against his own biological nature.

whooaaahh..back up please... so..you are saying that Christ was condemning the judgement of lust, because its in out biological make-up..?

thats what you took from those three versus of scripture?

Won't even go into the Mount of Olives with you..because your starting to sound scary..in mixed up way.

You have right to your interpretation..IAMIAM ..but personally I see you as someone who has twisted the meanings of holy Scripture..whether you intended to or not...and that is not letting Christ speak for himself, when you take His words and attach your own lesson to it.

Your Op seemed very judgmental in some regards,and even went so far as to point out the antichrist, which takes a little judgement if you ask me, and went on to tell people they would be serving the antichrist if they chose to stay with certain denominations of faith, although you failed to point out there is sin in many churches , within many faiths, in varying degrees.

There were many good points in your op about love ,and charitable spirit.. but be careful before you go pointing the finger at the antichrist, and condemn the loving faithful who choose to serve Jesus through that avenue , and still have faith that the Holy Spirit resides within the sacraments of the church, even if it does not reside in the hearts of its leaders.That is their choice...and there are many good, humble, charitable souls who go to catholic services all over this world.

I do not want to argue with you..but..like delayed christmas mentioned...those who care about the words of Christ do not want to see them twisted , and falsely taught to others.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
I do not want to argue with you..but..like delayed christmas mentioned...those who care about the words of Christ do not want to see them twisted , and falsely taught to others.

When you have given all your money to the poor and set out on a life of following Christ, you know - doing what he actually said to do, then come talk to me about my teachings.

Until then, here is the Sermon on the Mount.

Sermon on the Mount

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

this part of his statement should scare people that are seeking the true knowledge:
"This way they cannot be deceived but by themselves."

if you were truly of God, you would not let them be deceived!

If you were truly of God you would know that it is God that gives sight or takes it away. None can be deceived but through his will.

you are a worker in the shadow, yet your eyes are cloaked by it. you do not see who you are truly working for. i take that back, you probably KNOW who you are working for, but the others do not.
you seek praise from your fellow men for your "wise view points."

Seeking praise from men huh?

Perhaps that is your motivation, but it is not mine.

I am no fool. I know that what ever time I have in this world, it will end. At the end of that time I hope not to be remembered among the many faces that changed the course of our history, I care not for material gains and recognition that will fade in the timeless stretch of eternity. I am wiser than this, though a fool on many things.

My motivation is simple. I have studied many different faiths. I have studied many different cultures. I have interacted with many different people around the world from all walks of life. No matter how wretched the popular opinion was on a matter, I explored it to formulate my own opinion on the matter. In all of this I have come to understand the goodness that lies at the heart of man. It is there within us all. The prostitute, the clergy, the soldier, and the doctor, each and every person has a life worth living, a life worth loving.

What keeps them apart is senseless superstition.

Superstition that Christ stood against!

I stand with Christ.

Call me a demon if it pleases you my friend. I'd rather your brutal honesty than be deceived into thinking you were indeed a Brother in Christ.

Know this as you make your judgements though. If ever you were found in a ditch, I would not hesitate to pull you out. Not even if you wore a pentagram around your neck and had 666 tattooed on your forehead.

Such superstitions bring know fear to my heart. Only love for the diversity of God.

I know who is my Shepherd, and I do not want.

With Love,

Your Brother

there you go again twisting words, you snake. how the analogy of being a snake fits you so well.

God does give and take away, and he lets those that are deceived to be deceived.
you are deceived; as evident in the first trial of discernment.

you say with love, but you do not know what love is.

and i never implied you were a fool, that was merely your inference.

bold statement, also factual:
your right... i am not a brother of YOUR christ, nor will i ever be

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

your right... i am not a brother of YOUR christ, nor will i ever be

As you wish...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

the Christ that I seek is from God that came to the world to die for our sins, not the Christ that you seek him to be, as the pharisees that sought Christ to be the one to uplift them from their Roman oppression.

i urge you to stop and repent. the little time left is still enough for you repent and pray for mercy.

that is all i can do, exhort you. whats left is God's plan for you.
you have heard the truth, you can not say to Father you did not know any better.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

When you have given all your money to the poor and set out on a life of following Christ, you know - doing what he actually said to do, then come talk to me about my teachings.

This again appears to be more self glorifying.. because for a "humble' christian you sure come on like your some kind of "love guru"..doing the only REAL spiritual christian lifestyle.

Problem is if you set out on a life of following Christ....you know.....like He said he wants to do.. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be patting you on the back..and and giving you blessings while you enjoyed the favors of some hooker.. whether it was a male or female version...and if you want to deceive yourself into believing that.. it is your choice.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

that is true...
many that do great works do not produce good fruit, if it doesn't stem from love.

if you do charity, just for the glorification by man and not out of love, that is a bad seed and a bad seed cannot spring forth good fruit.

if someone were to do charity out of love, they would not boast that they did charity. it should be in secret, for Father sees everything.

that is why salvation is from faith alone. because through true faith, you will do faithful works. works are a byproduct of true faith.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

you say with love, but you do not know what love is

I think you should check yourself my friend...

Perhaps you might read some of his other posts before making this judgement towards him...

I would accept his words before ANY Christian...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

This again appears to be more self glorifying.. because for a "humble' christian you sure come on like your some kind of "love guru"..doing the only REAL spiritual christian lifestyle.

I am not a Christian. I never claimed to be a Christian. I would never claim to be a Christian.

Problem is if you set out on a life of following Christ....you know.....like He said he wants to do.. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be patting you on the back..and and giving you blessings while you enjoyed the favors of some hooker.. whether it was a male or female version...and if you want to deceive yourself into believing that.. it is your choice.

Uh, but wasn't Mary Magdalene a...

Oh never mind. What I have to say would not make one lick of sense to you.

Your Church is destitute. It is the Harlot of the world. Your Church I condemn to the dust of antiquity.

Don't believe my judgement carries weight? Watch it fall!

Just watch.

Watch is all I ever asked of anyone. Open your eyes and watch.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Uh, but wasn't Mary Magdalene a...

yes..she was a prostitute , a harlot for some of the pharisees I believe....and she was absolved of her sins by Christ..and began to follow him. She chose to repent, and change..through the love that Christ had for her. SHE DID NOT continue to be a prostitute..and in noway did Christ say it was ok to be prostituting yourself.

But .. you are not a Christian.. you have taken whatever bits of faith from whatever religions you have studied, and twisted to suit your needs, and chosen to try and glorify yourself through it...along with spreading false teachings about Christ and the anti christ.

You have stated you are NOT a Christian...so WHO ARE YOU to try and spread the teachings of Christ..and tell us what the antichrist is.

What next IAMIAM.. ? You are Christ?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

his teachings have already affected you... akragon

i am not surprised to see this coming, to be honest. sad to see it happen however.

i am done here; you have seen the trial and proof.
it is up for you decide, and the question is simple: will you follow your christ, or THE CHRIST?

warning: the way of THE CHRIST is a hard one... you will have take up your cross and God will test your faith to see if your heart is for real and in the right place. the way to eternal life is not one that you can take up one minute and throw away the next.

Matthew 7:13-14

King James Version (KJV)

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You have stated you are NOT a Christian...so WHO ARE YOU to try and spread the teachings of Christ..and tell us what the antichrist is.

Oh I am terribly sorry. I did not realize that Christians had a monopoly on Christ's message.

38And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. 39But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40For he that is not against us is on our part. 41For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

Who am I?

I have been called many things among men. I am Tata Ngombe en Toto, my name given me in the house of a friend. It means "King of the Earth". I have also gone by Little Bear, Arthur, Lynch, Pete, and many others. My father knows me as I AM.

Call me what you will.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I think you should check yourself my friend... Perhaps you might read some of his other posts before making this judgement towards him... I would accept his words before ANY Christian...

I have read other posts of his..and he does not speak for christ..

You have the right to except anybody's words before a Christians.. but it seems a little hokey to be buying into somebodys idea of what jesus words meant when he can't even call himself a christian.. and seems to think prostitution is part of gods plan..

But hey..you have your own free will to..just don't expect all of us to buy into his garbage.. .. and don't expect that some Christians won't stand up for what Christ meant by His sermons and teachings...and don't care to see them distorted in way that could be very damaging to souls.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

his teachings have already affected you... akragon

i am not surprised to see this coming, to be honest. sad to see it happen however.

i am done here; you have seen the trial and proof.
it is up for you decide, and the question is simple: will you follow your christ, or THE CHRIST.

noo my friend you are sorely mistaken...

No one teaches me, i teach myself... What he says in his posts have more truth then any preacher or minister i've heard from... How do i know this? Because i've studied Jesus' teachings for many years...

I've challenged the beliefs of priests, and pastors... they have no answers.

IAM knows love from what i've seen in his threads, and you'll find that i've read them all... I don't agree with everything he says, but definatly more so then any christian i've met.

Again, you should check yourself.... Read his threads before you judge this man.... Or better yet, don't judge him at all.... let his words happen if they are meant to.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I think you should check yourself my friend... Perhaps you might read some of his other posts before making this judgement towards him... I would accept his words before ANY Christian...

I have read other posts of his..and he does not speak for christ..

You have the right to except anybody's words before a Christians.. but it seems a little hokey to be buying into somebodys idea of what jesus words meant when he can't even call himself a christian.. and seems to think prostitution is part of gods plan..

But hey..you have your own free will to..just don't expect all of us to buy into his garbage.. .. and don't expect that some Christians won't stand up for what Christ meant by His sermons and teachings...and don't care to see them distorted in way that could be very damaging to souls.

I also am not Christian, but i garentee i know more about Jesus then most of the ones who proclaim that title...

Considering prostitution is litterally one of the worlds oldest professions... whos to say its not part of "Gods plan"?

If one choses to partake in such activities then that is their issue not mine...

Also considering it says in the bible that stoning people to death, and rape and torture has technically been part of Gods plan in the past... and even today. And mary was supposedly a prostitute... I would question any christian who claims to know "Gods plan" anyways...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Oh I am terribly sorry. I did not realize that Christians had a monopoly on Christ's message.

Geez man... did you miss the memo?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Who am I? I have been called many things among men. I am Tata Ngombe en Toto, my name given me in the house of a friend. It means "King of the Earth". I have also gone by Little Bear, Arthur, Lynch, Pete, and many others. My father knows me as I AM. Call me what you will.

"King of the Earth" hunh??..
..(how did I know this was coming up?)

I will stick to calling you "delusional " for the time being, considering you said I could call you what I will.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Matthew 7:13-14

King James Version (KJV)

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it

Oh we're gona play "lets quote the bible" eh...

Alright my friend, its one of my favorite games....

Tell me, what is the narrow path...?

Define it...

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join