It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Anyhow..my point is.. we all need to judge at some point.. not the soul ..but the actions.. because if this world had no judgement or penalty for wrong doing.. we would be worse off than we already are.

It is certainly fine to feel this way my friend, and with all the judgements you fear in this world, I certainly cannot blame you. Now you mention bringing in penalties on top of judgement. Did you read anything that Jesus actually said?

21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. 25Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. 26Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. 6 ¶ Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

12Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 13The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. 14Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. 15Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. 16And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

If you wish to maintain a world full of judgement with no direction or course to healing the ills that plague us, then continue to preach a doctrine other than what Christ taught.

If you believe in God you trust him to be your protector, judge, and enforcer. That is HIS role, not ours.

Leave the judgement to him.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I think it is worthy to say your judgement of what Christs words mean are not in total alliance with Christs will.

You will never know.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I think it is worthy to say your judgement of what Christs words mean are not in total alliance with Christs will.

You will never know.

With Love,

Your Brother

hmmm.. was that you're non judgmental way of saying I will never know Christ.. ?

I guess your entitled to your judgements..

someday you may realize the error in your false teachings....and your judgements.. by judging the actions of a few in leadership church as those of all the worshipers. Did Christ condemn the whole jewish faith because of the sins of some of the jews..?

Are you a follower of the Anti-Christ? Do you attend his Churches? Do you worship at his altars? Do you cast judgements on your fellow Man? Do you look at the down trodden, the sinful, the lustful with an eye of contempt?

If any one is casting judgement on their fellow man it is YOU. by condemning anyone who goes to a catholic church..by judging those who judge lustfulness and perversion with contempt.

Now you have the gall to say I will never know Christ.. what a hypocritical self postulating man you seem to be..

You do NOT speak for Christ.. get over it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You do NOT speak for Christ.. get over it.

Pssst....

I never said I did.

I let Christ's own words speak for themselves.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Pssst.... I never said I did. I let Christ's own words speak for themselves.

really now.. that whole OP was based on Christs words hunh? Though there maybe teachings of his included.. way too much judgement on people who may attend a church you don't approve of..

Seems to me.. you don't walk the the narrow path Jesus asked of his followers.. if you in any way condone lust-fullness.

I believe Jesus's words on this were it would be better to take out your own eyes.. than have the sin of lust-fulness.

I fear you do NOT speak for Christ..and you do not allow Christ to speak for himself.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I believe Jesus's words on this were it would be better to take out your own eyes.. than have the sin of lust-fulness.

I fear you do NOT speak for Christ..and you do not allow Christ to speak for himself.

Doctor, heal thyself.

22The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

9And if your eye offend you, pluck it out, and cast it from you: it is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

If you see evil, pluck out your eye.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

All those verses directly after each other..show full well in what reference Jesus was speaking those words.

It might help Jesus more if you don't cherry pick his words and scew them to mean what you want.

To imply otherwise is stepping into the boundaries of misquoting Christ..and NOT letting him speak for himself.

I will stop this silly nonsense of trying to make you see sense ..your pride and your desire to do as you want..as well as others to do want you want ...seems to be much more important than the real meaning behind Christs words..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

All those verses directly after each other..show full well in what reference Jesus was speaking those words.

It might help Jesus more if you don't cherry pick his words and scew them to mean what you want.

To imply otherwise is stepping into the boundaries of misquoting Christ..and NOT letting him speak for himself.

Right here he is condemning the ridiculousness of the grounds of the charge of adultery when most men KNOW that they look at women lustfully. It is in our biological make-up silly. So, if you cannot control your own biological impulses, do not judge women who do the same. The whole Sermon on the Mount is a condemnation of the system of judges ruled over by the Pharisees were by they make up silly laws to enslave man against his own biological nature.

I will stop this silly nonsense of trying to make you see sense ..your pride and your desire to do as you want..as well as others to do want you want ...seems to be much more important than the real meaning behind Christs words..

I do what I want.

Others can do what they want.

There are consequences of course.

What are the REAL meanings behind Christ's words?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
IAMIAM:
who is Jesus Christ?
simple question, im expecting a simple answer.
edit on 27-11-2011 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
IAMIAM:
who is Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ is the central figure in the religious text commonly known as the Holy Bible.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

IAMIAM:
who is Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ is the central figure in the religious text commonly known as the Holy Bible.

With Love,

Your Brother

1 John 4:1 -3
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 Corinthians 12:3
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

ironic that you write ON the subject of the anti christ...
and yet... you fail the simple test of discernment.

1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

TAKE HEED OF WHAT THIS MAN SAYS. SIMPLY PUT, IGNORE HIM.
HE WILL PERVERT THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE TO FIT WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE TO OUR NATURE.
HE APPEARS TO BE WISE, BUT HE IS A FOX; A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.
A "WISEMAN" THAT FAILS THE SIMPLEST TEST IS OF NO COINCIDENCE.
I URGE YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS DECEIVER.

IAMIAM PREACHES TO NOT JUDGE ANYONE, BUT MANY TIMES ON THIS FORUM (YOU CAN CHECK YOURSELF BY HIS POST HISTORY) HE PASSES "JUDGEMENT" ON THOSE THAT DISAGREE WITH HIM AND HIS WAY OF THINKING. HE CALLS THEM WORKERS OF INIQUITIES, AND SO FORTH.

I URGE THOSE THAT ARE TRULY THIRSTY AND SEEKING CHRIST TO STAY AWAY FROM HIS "TEACHING"

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

IAMIAM:
who is Jesus Christ?

With Love,

Your Brother

1 John 4:1 -3
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 Corinthians 12:3
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

ironic that you write ON the subject of the anti christ...
and yet... you fail the simple test of discernment.

TAKE HEED OF WHAT THIS MAN SAYS.

You said you wanted a simple answer and a simple answer I gave.

My friend, do you not think that I could read that scripture and provide for you the quick easy test you wanted?

Here, Jesus IS Lord. Jesus IS the Son of God come in the flesh.

Test satisfied! I am not the devil you are looking for.

Anyone can do equally as I have done. None can do what I have yet to do.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

if you would have truly spoke for and represented God, you would KNOW what i was doing.

everyone knows the answer that you have given, a mere scholar would've given me the answer that i asked; not what i sought, however.

but you do not answer the question that i truly seek, and you are blind to see that, because you do NOT represent God.

once again, this man's way of thinking and explanations will incline for people to listen, because our pride falls in traps to his bittersweet words.

but the burden on the true Christian will be hard.

DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT THIS MAN SAYS.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

if you would have truly spoke for and represented God, you would KNOW what i was doing.
i

If you truly spoke for and represented God you would not have done what you attempted to do.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

i

If you truly spoke for and represented God you would not have done what you attempted to do.

With Love,

Your Brother

i am not your brother. you are of your father, Satan, you serpent! you are of the modern day pharisees.
YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOUR PATH. I URGE YOU TO REPENT AND DO NO MORE.
but you will not. and you choose to be blind in ignorance.

i go back once again 1 John 4

1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

i am following God's simple instructions:
do not believe every spirit - check. i did not believe you
try every spirit - check. i tried you, you failed.

your rhetorics fail. i see through you as clear as day.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

IAMIAM PREACHES TO NOT JUDGE ANYONE, BUT MANY TIMES ON THIS FORUM (YOU CAN CHECK YOURSELF BY HIS POST HISTORY) HE PASSES "JUDGEMENT" ON THOSE THAT DISAGREE WITH HIM AND HIS WAY OF THINKING. HE CALLS THEM WORKERS OF INIQUITIES, AND SO FORTH.

If I call a construction worker a construction worker, am I passing judgement?

No, I am stating a fact of observation.

Calling someone a worker of iniquity is not judgement if they do in fact work iniquity.

Keep on working it if it suits your pleasure, but know this, iniquity will not stand longer than I.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If I call a construction worker a construction worker, am I passing judgement?

No, I am stating a fact of observation.

Calling someone a worker of iniquity is not judgement if they do in fact work iniquity.

Keep on working it if it suits your pleasure, but know this, iniquity will not stand longer than I.

With Love,

Your Brother

God does not work like the law of man: THERE ARE NO LOOPHOLES.
you place yourself above any other men, you are not important than anyone else. if you were truly of God, you would take not pride in "what you will do in the future" you would acknowledge that you are a mere servant of the Lord.

IAMIAM YOU ARE YOU ARE WHAT THIS THREAD TALKS ABOUT

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Herein lies the difference between you and I my friend. I am sharing my own personal view, constantly explaining that it is my own personal view, while urging all to find their own personal view on their own. This way they cannot be decieved but by themselves.

Where have I asked anyone to believe me?

Where have I asked anyone to follow me?

I say follow Christ. I say Christ is found within you. Follow him, NOT me.

And it is no man's right to say otherwise to anyone.

No one speaks for Christ.

He lives and can speak for himself.

Ah, but what of those who profess that only they can hear Christ and other's must be wrong?

WORKERS OF INIQUITY

Understand?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

God does not work like the law of man: THERE ARE NO LOOPHOLES.
you place yourself above any other men, you are not important than anyone else. if you were truly of God, you would take not pride in "what you will do in the future" you would acknowledge that you are a mere servant of the Lord.

IAMIAM YOU ARE YOU ARE WHAT THIS THREAD TALKS ABOUT

Who are you to judge me?

Do you know where I come from or where I go? You do not. As you do not know where I come from or where I go, your judgement is without merit.

Is that the voice of Christ within you that comes forth to judge me so?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Herein lies the difference between you and I my friend. I am sharing my own personal view, constantly explaining that it is my own personal view, while urging all to find their own personal view on their own. This way they cannot be decieved but by themselves.

this part of his statement should scare people that are seeking the true knowledge:
"This way they cannot be deceived but by themselves."
if you were truly of God, you would not let them be deceived! you are a worker in the shadow, yet your eyes are cloaked by it. you do not see who you are truly working for. i take that back, you probably KNOW who you are working for, but the others do not.
you seek praise from your fellow men for your "wise view points."

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join