It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
So because logic can't do these things, your response is to completely disregard it and pursue the opposite extreme of worshipping a character in a two thousand year old story who says his dad is the creator of the universe and overseer of paradise? Why that particular icon? If the New Testament could be true, couldn't any other sacred text of any other belief system? How do you decide which one to commit to?

My friend, I do not care if the teachings of Christ were proven to be written by Mickey Mouse. They are still the truth and still the way out of the mess we are in.

You describe the message of Christ as one of equality. I'm not so sure about that. I would characterize the message of Christ as an attempt to draw a line between two unequal groups; those who agree with him and those who don't. His message isn't that we're all equal, it's that you're either with him or against him and you'll spend the rest of eternity at the business end of a lake of fire if you don't get with the program. He identifies all alternative mystical, spiritual, and ethical belief systems as inferior, and claims his and his alone is true and of value. That's not a message of equality. I think he promoted many terrific ethical and moral principals, but I think his message also promotes a false choice and the notion that those of us who don't choose correctly or who avoid the question entirely are somehow not acceptable.

You attribute much to Christ that he never said. He never told anyone how to worship the father. He said that when you pray, do so privately that no man will see you do it. He said the Kingdom of God is within you. Find God how you wish, know him as he reveals himself to you. You are his child. Nothing stands between you and the father. Christ said he was the way to the father, no one comes to the father except through him. Do you think that is his body? Do you think he meant his name? I knew a Jesus once. He certainly wasn't the way to the father. What Christ was telling you is that you go to the father with humility, innocence, purity of thought.

You do not pray for your own vanity. How are you going to get to something as spectacular as the being within all things known and unknown if you are not willing to be humble in your approach?

You are a Child of God. You can talk to the father anytime you wish. To hear him, you must be humble like Christ. Otherwise all you hear is your own ego.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Remember these words and you shall be very wise.

Confirm within yourselves which you know so well, to be truth. That hidden spark of "knowing" which comes from no book or teaching; but it just "is" and always will "be." Nothing can change the "knowing." Those "ebbs and flowings" of "what is right" and "what is wrong" in this world. Subscribing to an "interpretation" which may fit roughly, but not "in totality;" yet but an obsolete rendering of something which should never be endeavored to reproduce? How can one bottle a "feeling?" To capture the very "essence" of "what is" would forever arrive at its destruction of the split-second perfection?

Do you understand what the message is saying? Put-away those "child-ish" things made-up to pacify an ego of fear of things which are not made readily available to understanding and vision. To not see is to see a choice of decision where things ought not appear what they are. A capacity of insight into sheer perfect revelation of knowing all frightens some, who are continually terrorized from strengths made-into a collective weakness; but no it is impossible or not popular to be exceptional and different when they have conflicting meanings.

Do you see now, a brief ray of light which might jolt you from a void of sleep?

It's really so simple when visualization and focusing is so important; used unwisely, as we are doing, results in damnation and chaos. If we are what we eat, then it follows that we exist where we "think" or where we don't think. Continuing a perpetual loop of stereotypical bias to "moderate" will result in an explosion of potential, when it should be directed more properly for a greater task which produces. Electronic is the pathway of neurons through a salient and routed pattern of logical pathways exercised enough to widen and increase the potential of the "thought" or "visualization."

Who is to say, that "any of us cannot be anything that we wish or visualize ourselves to be?" Only yourself. To subscribe to an interpretation of another easily, while knowing different, is to "disconnect" from being "you." The "you" you are destined and actually "are," at some point. Once you feel the "puppet strings" and "pull" on them enough to realize you are the "puppet-master" and the "puppet," at the same time, depending upon scale of perspective, everything will make sense that is "is what it is."

And is as complicated as you "make-it-to" be....literally. IF you really want to save the world, then just "smile" to everyone you see; you will be amazed at the "return." Now, imagine if everyone did this at the same time and frequency? All of the time?

It's really this simple...

A REQUIEM OF ETERNITY

With everything and potential pleases only brooding nothingness,
Waiting on expression, a thought, with inspiration as Divine?
A time, times, and half-a-time leaves witness to become being much,
Appreciating the universe in watching wishes on a star?
As the frame falls from the wall as it cracks as a run-of-time,
It never remains itself a former glory, neither fame.
A reference-point during moments, a reminder of forgotten dreams,
And to be forgotten in cold eons of perpetual restraint.
To wait for light at revelation’s remains against to which break,
To tear-down every point from which cord drew the portrait to hang Sublime?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

So because logic can't do these things, your response is to completely disregard it and pursue the opposite extreme of worshipping a character in a two thousand year old story who says his dad is the creator of the universe and overseer of paradise? Why that particular icon? If the New Testament could be true, couldn't any other sacred text of any other belief system? How do you decide which one to commit to?

My friend, I do not care if the teachings of Christ were proven to be written by Mickey Mouse. They are still the truth and still the way out of the mess we are in.

You describe the message of Christ as one of equality. I'm not so sure about that. I would characterize the message of Christ as an attempt to draw a line between two unequal groups; those who agree with him and those who don't. His message isn't that we're all equal, it's that you're either with him or against him and you'll spend the rest of eternity at the business end of a lake of fire if you don't get with the program. He identifies all alternative mystical, spiritual, and ethical belief systems as inferior, and claims his and his alone is true and of value. That's not a message of equality. I think he promoted many terrific ethical and moral principals, but I think his message also promotes a false choice and the notion that those of us who don't choose correctly or who avoid the question entirely are somehow not acceptable.

You attribute much to Christ that he never said. He never told anyone how to worship the father. He said that when you pray, do so privately that no man will see you do it. He said the Kingdom of God is within you. Find God how you wish, know him as he reveals himself to you. You are his child. Nothing stands between you and the father. Christ said he was the way to the father, no one comes to the father except through him. Do you think that is his body? Do you think he meant his name? I knew a Jesus once. He certainly wasn't the way to the father. What Christ was telling you is that you go to the father with humility, innocence, purity of thought.

You do not pray for your own vanity. How are you going to get to something as spectacular as the being within all things known and unknown if you are not willing to be humble in your approach?

You are a Child of God. You can talk to the father anytime you wish. To hear him, you must be humble like Christ. Otherwise all you hear is your own ego.

With Love,

Your Brother

I beg to disagree, Jesus was asked and he answered the question of "How to Pray."

It is written in Luke 11:

Luke 11
1And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
2And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
3Give us day by day our daily bread.
4And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
5And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves;
6For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?
7And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
8I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
9And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
10For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
11If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?
12Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
So I guess the ultimate goal is for us to learn forgiveness.

It's a popular trend to 'hate on' the elites and masterminds who ruin our lives and make things so difficult.

But what if the ultimate lesson here is to learn how to forgive them anyways? And love them as we love ourselves or anyone else for that matter?

Absolutely! The elite only have their positions because WE put them there. They gave us what we wanted.

I don't know. Since I can't really do anything about it anyways, perhaps that is the best course of action.

To forgive those that have done us wrong.

Maybe that is what salvation and redemption are really about?

That is the only way my friend. If we do not forgive, we will only become the same Masters we throw down. Vengeance goes on until someone is strong enough to forgive.

It seems like the logical best course of action, as it eliminates many of our mental problems and alleviates our anger and fear.

There is nothing to fear at all. Death is simply a transition to the rebirth. The world we are born into is the world we left behind. If we ever want to see heaven, we need to start building it.

Heaven has always been right before our eyes, we just cannot see it. We have not built it yet.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
I beg to disagree, Jesus was asked and he answered the question of "How to Pray."

It is written in Luke 11:

Ok my friend, you disagree.

I am not here to change your mind.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Have faith in your family my friend. We are down, but we are never out!

Personally i don't think we're down anything....everyone is exactly where they should be...

If God is perfection, then so is his creation. Thus nothing needs to change...we are exactly where we should be.

Theres so much talk of this great awakening but maybe the only realiseation people need to have is that this is how this world is...nothing will change. We as a species have progressed to where we are and we'll continue to progress... Theres little to no evidence God has ever interviened in any human affairs, so why do people think that this time is different?

Theres no such thing as a prophet, aside from Christ (maybe) Yet people still believe in revelation which was writen by an old man in a cave 90 some odd years after the fact.

The rise of the "antichrist" is just more promotion of the fairy tales which led our species down the path we're on in the first place.

If we stop believing the fairy tales and start believing in whats inside each of us...we may actually come to this awakening one day.

Unfortunatly as it stands religion seperates us all, and no one religion can unite us...

So here we stand and here we'll stay, seperated from one another based on a few books written by men...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
youse gize are looking for convoluted exegesises when the simpler explanation is more likely (Occam's Razor).
there are many 'anti-Christs', today and in history (Herod, Pharoh, Hitler, Haman), leading to the one major-league antiChrist, the international (if not global) ruler to come who will lead the war against Christians and Jews.
many modern prophecy students suspect he will be Muslim. he will have a sidekick known as the false prophet.

we all have the potential to be imitators of Christ, or anti-Christ. our choice. no human can ever acheive 100% either way.

Well said my friend. While no one can be Christ 100% since his flesh is already used and gone, and his name is already served it's purpose, we can certainly follow his teachings perfectly.

That is what he asked his followers to do. Be perfect even as the father is perfect.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So is this anti-christ position already taken? I'm out of work and can use some extra cash. What would I have to do? Do I have to smite people, wait, that's a god thing. I'm not really evil (unless you talk to my ex-wife). So training is a must. I am willing to learn.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
is it ok to cast judgement when i am sitting jury duty? or is it wrong to find someone guilty or not guilty in a court of law?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Personally i don't think we're down anything....everyone is exactly where they should be...

If God is perfection, then so is his creation. Thus nothing needs to change...we are exactly where we should be.

This is a doctrine of indifference and it is incorrect my friend. We are not exactly where we should be. We are growing, always. To say everything is fine and to do nothing is to turn our backs on the suffering of our Brothers and Sisters. It is to let them starve because it is as it should be. They are part of God and as long as we are able, it is our duty as Children of God to take care of each other. Indifference is never acceptable.

God is Perfect. We are Perfect. Our actions are far from the perfection of either.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
is it ok to cast judgement when i am sitting jury duty? or is it wrong to find someone guilty or not guilty in a court of law?

Jury Duty is one of the systems we have erected to judge one another. It is a system of iniquity and an abomination. Rather than heal it fosters division amongst Gods Children.

I would not Judge on Jury Duty. I would refuse to participate.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
So is this anti-christ position already taken? I'm out of work and can use some extra cash. What would I have to do? Do I have to smite people, wait, that's a god thing. I'm not really evil (unless you talk to my ex-wife). So training is a must. I am willing to learn.

If you have to ask, you wouldn't make a good anti-christ. LOL

WIth Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Crap! Any other openings? Minion maybe? I can do a great 'Yes Master'. And, I have fire retartdant underware.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Crap! Any other openings? Minion maybe? I can do a great 'Yes Master'. And, I have fire retartdant underware.

You are going about it all wrong my friend. To serve in the legion of the Anti-Christ, you cannot be so humble as to ask. That is weakness you know. You cannot seek a lower position, it is all about being the Top Dog at all costs.

I am sorry, but I do not think they have a position open for your kind.

There are plenty of openings for the other team though!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
To be honest, if you want to see the "anti-christ," inquire within.

Inside that darkness between the "duality" of man, exists goodness and evil.

You cannot change this fact; but only accept it "as" the "knowledge" or "enlightenment of a moment" which provides a "release" of the emotional "wrapper" whereby the information came. To carry around empty "wrappers" bankrupts the soul and offers no nourishment when the information is discarded or avoided. This is the very "seed" of denial.

How very little we trust in the goodness of others and try to replace the "giving" with "arrogance."

How can any of us give a cup of poison to a thirsty brother in need? To act in disgust to another which does not have an "imposed" perception of what they will from another is a disgrace and once done, is done. And cannot be taken-back.

This is why we must forgive another so we are able to forgive ourselves for the hatefulness of an arrogant moment of what is actually a "judgement." Why is it that this act is to be discouraged? To build-up or to tear-down?

Mincing words will never arrive at a collective consensus; however changed and translated or paraphrased. The fact remains that truth never needs any supporting thing to make itself proven. Simple truth is known to all and does not need any supporting documentation, agreements, or stamps of approval. It is truth, being truth it is.

Hate yourself not for realizing the darkness inside yourself, but instead accept and love then return it forward to a brother so they might see. Examples of a worthy-nature need no storyteller; the act is apparent in itself and "speaks" volumes to others.

I don't offer any judgements, but can "rightly divide the word of truth from untruth," so take the information contained in the message but discard the emotional container resulting from "taking-in" of the message if it is negative, but forever hold in your heart the "lovingkindness" and "tears of joy" of confirmation in "knowing." This is compassionate grace my friends, which can save humanity.

Many Blessings,

Of course, this message is as an "old parchment" if not given life by acting-as "In Christ."
edit on 8-2-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Grammatical Error Correction...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Give me a dang job you screw-head! How was that?

You know what, I'm sorry. I owe you an apology. You have been courtious, kind, and conciderate. I have been loose, silly, and, well, just dumb. Glad you are here, and are part of our community.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
To be honest, if you want to see the "anti-christ," inquire within.

Inside that darkness between the "duality" of man, exists goodness and evil.

You cannot change this fact; but only accept it "as" the "knowledge" or "enlightenment of a moment" which provides a "release" of the emotional "wrapper" whereby the information came. To carry around empty "wrappers" bankrupts the soul and offers no nourishment when the information is discarded or avoided. This is the very "seed" of denial.

I disagree that there is a duality of Man my friend. This is just glossing over what we have done to this world. I have had the privledge to walk with many who would be considered "Dark" in this life. I myself have been to the edge of knifing a man in the back over a short bag of weed. I went there to see why people go there. I have had prostitutes for Girl friends, drug dealers as best friends, skin heads, thieves, murderers, all manner of people I welcomed as my friends, walked with them through hell, and learned what path lead them to their choices.

It isn't a battle of "Light" and "Dark" my friend. That is an illusion. There is no DARK.

The people I walked with all had good hearts that from the time they were born had been trampled on. They had been hurt in ways most would never dream was possible. They battle demons that most would break down and give up over. They are hurting and we as a society have turned our backs on them. WE have judged them evil and not worth our time to help. The evil we see in them is our own evil. The evil that causes us to see them as something other than a Child of God. God is everywhere, and God is GOOD.

There is no evil in this world. We are all just hurt, very very hurt. We cannot tell each other we love each other. We cannot lend a hand to each other. We are too afraid of each other. I tell you we are BETTER than just accepting this. We CAN LOVE.

There is no evil. There is only Good and the good is suffering.

All the sinners are saints in my book.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Please forgive my feeble attempt to depict something which cannot be represented. Perhaps a "spark" will warm the charcoal of the spirit enough to "alight" or help to make brighter in those whose spirits are already shining.

Many Blessings...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Give me a dang job you screw-head! How was that?

You know what, I'm sorry. I owe you an apology. You have been courtious, kind, and conciderate. I have been loose, silly, and, well, just dumb. Glad you are here, and are part of our community.

Here is an idea my friend. On another thread it was mentioned how someone got himself up and going with work.

He posted on craigslist offering to do odd jobs for donations. What ever people could afford. He asked if there were other unemployed that wanted to help. Now he has his own crew doing odd jobs in his area.

There is work. Don't wait for the system to give it to you. You are a Child of God. Make your world what you want it to be. Help others make theirs what they want it to be.

And, don't apologise for having fun. I have enjoyed our little back and forth. It breaks up the seriousness.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This is a doctrine of indifference and it is incorrect my friend. We are not exactly where we should be. We are growing, always. To say everything is fine and to do nothing is to turn our backs on the suffering of our Brothers and Sisters. It is to let them starve because it is as it should be. They are part of God and as long as we are able, it is our duty as Children of God to take care of each other. Indifference is never acceptable.

Im not saying turn our backs on the world... Im saying each individual needs to understand himself. There will always be starving people and less fortunate. This is because of the governments and leaders we have...If everyone completely ignored our leaders they would have nothing to lead. If we all worked together and helped each other to prosper, there would be no need for governments or religions to oppress its people. IF we shared ideas about what God is as opposed to argueing about what God isn't or even if he exists.....one less problem.

Karma works very logically, its a perfect system as are all Gods creations from the smallest organisim to the most spectacular solarsystems. People are starving and dying but this is how it must be...this is their debt they must pay for whatever reason. Whatever they did in their past incarnations landed them in unfortunate circumstances. Thats life...

When we involve ourselves in world events we continue this cycle of thinking something can be done and in reality nothing needs to be done. The system we live in is perfection. Its a system that has always existed and always will. The physical world is an illusion based around what we experience. And due to how easily information is passed around the world we easily get "concerned" or wrapped up in these world events, which keeps your mind occupied along with every form of "entertainment" available. Within this process theres little to no time to grasp an understanding of your own spirit.

Its not about indifference, its a realisation that things are exactly how they must be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join