It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon - CIT's flyover theory busted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Typical stupid JREFer thread. Gage is one person with one opinion who likes his position within the TM and doesn't want the upset the power-hold of the 911blogger brigade. He doesn't run the TM. Pilots for Truth has done good job poking holes in the Legge/Stutt paper and CIT did a great job in refuting the Chandler/Cole paper.

Funny how the skeptics always claim it's been 9 years of nothing from the TM with no momentum, but 9 years later, the skeptics are still obsessed with the TM that has "done nothing in 9 years and no momentum."

Sounds like some group needs a group appointment with a psychologist.

edit on 8-2-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow Gage used some critical thinking... for once....

I was also surprised to learn that 12 of the witnesses that CIT interviewed (including six witnesses to whom CIT refers to as north path witnesses) were in a position to see the Pentagon and all 12 stated that they saw the plane hit the Pentagon. It was clear from this that CIT used improper investigative methods. CIT used and presented only those portions of their witness reports which fit their conclusion. The preponderance of CIT’s own evidence in fact supports the conclusion that the plane impacted the Pentagon. (See Summary and Analysis of “National Security Alert” and other works listed below for these and many additional witness statements that describe the plane as clearly impacting the Pentagon).

Because of these concerns I provided new statements in December 2009 and January 2010 pointing out that my previous statement of support should not be interpreted as an endorsement of their conclusion that the airplane flew over the Pentagon. Despite these statements, CIT has continued to publish my original statement and characterize it as an endorsement of their flyover conclusion. I am hereby now on the record clearly as NOT supporting the CIT investigation at all. In addition, I insist that CIT delete my name from its web site in any and every context in which it might give the impression of support or endorsement of their efforts from me.

Craig Ranke has been missing from these parts for a while. Yoo Hoooooo Craaaaaaiiig!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join