It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange and Michael Moore Join Forces

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by topdog30

So they have to be flashy to have money?

They're in it to make money, you think they do it out of the kindness of their heart...I hope not.

Have fun

Do you always see your fellow man in terms of commerce? That's sad.
I believe the heart influences the life work one undertakes. I think both of these men are compassionate toward human beings and are aiming for what is true and righteous.

No it is not sad, its real. They are motivated by money. Its ok you don't agree with me, I'll sleep just fine tonight.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

They both are just businessmen who have found a niche to exploit and make money. Good for them

Have fun

julian assange is an activist and a journalist, he is very coherent thinker. go and check out some og his interviews on youtube or something. it has nothing to do with money..

kx

He has also made a name for himself. A name that people would pay top $$$ to hear or see on a film with Mr. Moore. I hope you see where I'm going with this. Now would be a great time for them to strike while the irons hot and make major money.

Do you think Mr. Assange will ever be released??
edit on 8-2-2011 by topdog30 because: misspelling

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

O k if this is true then my feelings towards wikileaks have just been validated I would have almost rather have seen alex jones and assange join forces atleast it would have been more entertaining I guess jones and moore would have been to much for the camera to handle you know it adds 10 pounds right that would have been to much BS at once not even FAUX news could handle that

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

So they have to be flashy to have money?
They're in it to make money, you think they do it out of the kindness of their heart...I hope not.
Have fun

Do you always see your fellow man in terms of commerce? That's sad.
I believe the heart influences the life work one undertakes. I think both of these men are compassionate toward human beings and are aiming for what is true and righteous.

No it is not sad, its real. They are motivated by money. Its ok you don't agree with me, I'll sleep just fine tonight.

There's a certain irony here that those who I would imagine would trumpet their support for the free market system in any other circumstance, express their disdain for anyone who has made money through the process of disagreeing with them on some other topic.

And then speak of hypocrisy, no less!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Terrorists? Because they seek the truth? Hell. By that logic, all conspiracy theorists are terrorists. As well as many other groups.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

I hope he is released. it depends on how much they want to pervert the course of justice to get him. This kind of thing has happened before. you only have to look at the whistleblowers in the vietnamn war to see history repeating...
reporting war crimes should not be a crime....

kx

top topics

<< 1   >>

join