It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get yer new generic flu shot destroys all varieties of the flu!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
boy Here's the cure for you.....never get the flu again.www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Get the feeling its not as good as they are making out?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ive seen the science on that. It sounds great, but personally, Im not going first. I would rather get the flu. Good for the old immune system.

You guys go first, and if you dont turn into flesh eating zombies, or some creepy vampire things in a couple years I might join you.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I've been having some trouble sleeping.... maybe a dose of Narcoleptcy might do me some good....
edit on 8-2-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I hope this cure proves effective but i wont be rushing in line for it thats for sure..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
im good without any vacceines thank you!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The don't specifically say it kills all flu virus strains .. the test subjects used still had some who got sick .. so it's not a 100% thing .. yet ..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

There is a ton of research going on that is uncovering weird links between viruses, bacteria, our mental state, emotions, behavior, our immune response, etc. We are uncovering a TON of stuff we didnt even know we didnt know about how those things all work together. Some of that "junk" DNA is actually viral DNA married into the rest of our DNA. In short, we have no idea how we work, really, and we dont understand the interconnections between us and bacteria and viruses.

Human beings have co-existed with the influenza virus for quite some time, there is always the possibility that we need each other. Who knows. All I know is that I am going to continue on the way my ancestors have evolved to. Getting the flu on occasion. Allowing my immune system to do what it does. And someday perhaps dying of it. I have to die of something. The flu is not my worst possible option.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Perhaps it might work on flu (in all its guises), but what will it be mixed in with?

Formaldehyde? Aluminum? Etc? I won't be getting a jab.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A very good vaccine - you even get the added bonus of a nice microchip so they can follow you and make sure you don't get the flu (or do anything else)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
whoopee!! moreimmune system lowring soft-kills! we should all be excited. maybe when a few thousand people have the crippling side-effects they will believe the people saying saying medicine is killing us

you guys have to learn eventually, right?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Maxmars

There is a ton of research going on that is uncovering weird links between viruses, bacteria, our mental state, emotions, behavior, our immune response, etc. We are uncovering a TON of stuff we didnt even know we didnt know about how those things all work together. Some of that "junk" DNA is actually viral DNA married into the rest of our DNA. In short, we have no idea how we work, really, and we dont understand the interconnections between us and bacteria and viruses.

Human beings have co-existed with the influenza virus for quite some time, there is always the possibility that we need each other. Who knows. All I know is that I am going to continue on the way my ancestors have evolved to. Getting the flu on occasion. Allowing my immune system to do what it does. And someday perhaps dying of it. I have to die of something. The flu is not my worst possible option.

You are absolutely correct I just read an interesting article in a magazine about the viral Dna in our Dna.You may be right we are all connected biologically.
edit on 2/8/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I hear that exposing yourself to illness raises your immune system. Perhaps this vaccination will prevent the flu, but what about other similar bugs that would override the vaccination? Could this make us actually weaker?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

I hear that exposing yourself to illness raises your immune system. Perhaps this vaccination will prevent the flu, but what about other similar bugs that would override the vaccination? Could this make us actually weaker?

You raise a valid point.My personal feeling is yes it could make us weaker.It could be possible that all vaccines do this.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

You raise a valid point.My personal feeling is yes it could make us weaker.It could be possible that all vaccines do this.

on the right track, but look further. maybe its not just the vaccines. i believe, with quite a bit of research, that every drug approved by the fda lowers the immune system. if a certain drug does not, it can be taken with a secondary prescription that also does not affect the immune system, and would you look at what happens? the immune system drops

its the same way that carbon is good, oxygen is good, but carbon monoxide will kill you.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

I agree big pharma is dangerous

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm a massage therapist and I had an interesting talk with one of my clients last week. As we were going through her health history she mentioned that she was sick from H1N1 last winter. Out of curiosity I asked if she regularly got flu shots. She said all her life she never got the flu and never got vaccines. Then the last five years in a row she got the flu shot. I don't know if she thought that was strange, and I didn't push the subject.

I know this isn't conclusive evidence, but it is a little food for thought. As a kid I got the flu shot pretty often but I've stopped taking it. I've never had the flu either way and I feel like I'm healthy enough to handle the flu, but not necessarily to handle the mercury and other toxins that they could be throwing in.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've never gotten a flu shot.The reason for that is when my dad got into his eighties he was told he should get a flu shot.For three years he got the shot and within a day or two he came down with the flu.Now the wierd thing is ,I don't ever remember my dad getting the flu before he got the shots and he even said that to me at the time.The same thing happened to my ex mother-in-law 5 years in a row before we managed to talk her out of the shot.Now I'm not saying that the shot caused the flu but it sure seems like that.I've heard of this from other people as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

maybe it's actually a cure for life itself?

t-cells? why am i thinking about AIDS?

first they start out with bits and pieces of virii and whatever
now a bio/nano-bot?
oh yeah, t-cells, i remember now. those are the cells AIDS targets.

NO THANKS.

remember the cure from Ultraviolet? it was actually a disease and you had to get the antidote on a regular basis be a bad boy/neuter/girl and the gubmint will cut you off.

Illusionsaregrander are you familiar with pleomorphism by any chance?
Pleomorphism, Its Discovery and Suppression

Amaterasu & seekeye [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/781611737c36.jpg[/atsimg]

UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents Scientist Finds

Cancer and Other Viruses Found in Vaccines

I agree big pharma is dangerous

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f65480558aa.jpg[/atsimg]

sure BP is dangerous.
but don't count the kid out yet.

consider this everybody:
all the lazy/ignorant fools that are gonna think its a once in a lifetime deal
and rush to get theirs.

and get theirs.
edit on 8-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & link

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Interesting link will read more of it tomorrow."Wow could it be a cure for life. I've searched for that for years" A quote by mother nature.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join