It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fcc bought and paid for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
seems that the Fcc doesn't care if you get lost. they're just in it for the money.www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Everyone else knew that a long time ago ....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

So you're saying that you and others knew about an article that was only printed yesterday a long time ago.Wow you guys are good .........can you teach me to see the future too.You must be making a fortune in the market gonna retire soon?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

He didn't mean the article, We all have known for a long time the FCC isn't here to help the people, and you come in here like them being bought, and paid for is breaking news.

Don't be so hostile.
edit on 8-2-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenbullet56

I know he didn't mean the article,he didn't read the article.no read no comment.I know full well no government agency is really here to help us.Here's something new to support that view, but please don't read it before you condem me for posting it.Why that would be responsible. DENY IGNORANCE!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

On Dec. 28, the military asked the National Telecommunications and Information Administration to ask the FCC to slow down. “DoD is concerned with the [order and authorization] being conducted without the proper analysis required to make a well informed decision,” the department’s spectrum policy director wrote in a Dec. 28 letter. The Pentagon wanted the FCC to “defer action” until interference issues were fully addressed. The FCC ignored the request.

It is concerning that the FCC is relinquishing its responsibility when there is a $3 Billion deal going through. I wonder how far they could push the department of defence before the DoD pushes back?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm thinking not real far

top topics

join