It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man stabbed to death by cock

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Man stabbed to death by cock

www.thesun.co.uk

The animal slashed Jose Luis Ochoa with a blade that had been strapped to its foot.

Ochoa had been fined only last year for being involved in the sport.

The 35-year-old was declared dead two hours after he was injured in California.

An autopsy found he had died of an accidental "sharp force injury to his right calf".

Other spectators fled when cops called to the fight showed up and found five dead roosters.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
laist.com
www.bakersfield.com

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow, what a bizarre story! Karma maybe?

I was unaware that blades are attached to the roosters for these fights, well, to be perfectly honest, I actually know nothing about cockfighting, so this whole thing seems a little out there.

It looks like though, as pointed out in a few other articles, that California is a seeming haven for cockfighting, as the first offense is only a misdemenor here, as opposed to surrounding states that punish the first offense as a felony.

All in all, it looks like the rooster got cluckin' tired of fighting, and let that clucker have it.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The headline cracked me up lol. Normally I would feel remorse for this individual but since it was a result of this barbaric sporting event all I can say is you gotta pay to play and in this case it cost him his life.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
*Cannot stop laughing*....

The headline really bring out the immaturity in me

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

The man died because he got hooked in the calf?? The blades they put on the rosters are about the size of nails...

I don't think there are easily cut main blood vessels in your calf

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If there was the funniest title of the year award----You win!!! There are only a handful of times those two words could be included in a title and not get in trouble. LOL, I think chickens are cool animals it is truly disgusting as to how people make them fight and such. Like prior poster said get what they deserve.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Misleading title

Lmao, well, you can't say he didn't walk into it.

Cock fighting is nasty.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If you clicked on this thread thinking it was something else .......

Your a Horrible Person.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I dunno, There was a "My Cocks Got flu!" Thread, Then again that didnt last long because of the uneccesery title

However this has cracked me up

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by penroc3

The man died because he got hooked in the calf?? The blades they put on the rosters are about the size of nails... I don't think there are easily cut main blood vessels in your calf

Well this apparently was no ordinary cock. It must have been swift and precise in its fury. More than likely knowing exactly where to place itself for the kill shot. I sure wouldn't wish this particular cock on anyone.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by penroc3

The man died because he got hooked in the calf?? The blades they put on the rosters are about the size of nails...

I don't think there are easily cut main blood vessels in your calf

Oh wow, those are some large blades considering the size of a rooster!

From another source:

"I have never seen this type of incident," said Sgt. Martin King, a 24-year veteran who noted the major arteries that could have been severed. "People have been known to bleed out from those injuries if medical attention is not obtained immediately."

"It's pretty rare, but I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often considering the knives they put on those birds," he said. "It's not a surprise that somebody got killed."

Link

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Nawwh Interstella! Stop ruining my fun

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
hahaha...hilarious on all accounts.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If there is such a thing as karma why are the ptb who murder all these people still alive?

Karma is bull.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
In Capitalist America, your cock beats you!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sorry for the misleading headline guys, but rules are rules, and I had to copy it exactly as the SUN has printed it

One thing we can say in good faith about Mr. Ochoa is, that he was a man that lived for the cock, and a man that died by the cock.

What do you think his last words were?

"How the cluck did this happen to me"

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
...tee hee he. the thread title got me.

death by battle chicken, and stupidity. he proboably deserved it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The picture in the article shows two anonymous cocks. Wonder if there is a picture of the guilty cock wielding his deadly weapon? I am sorry but hats off to the investigators at that crime scene if they made it through without laughing at the stupid guy. I see you added more links will have to check those out. What do they list on the cause of death in a case like this anyway?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's a sad day when people find amusement in a man murdering cock...........

I think typically people would comment on the source. But no one seems concerned this time. Is it safe to say you're all consumed by the... cock?

ok. I'm done.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I wonder if they size up each others cocks before battle?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join