It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Hunt for the Rings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Now there are two Rings left. How do you find them? Become a member of the top conspiracy discussion board on the internet and use the clues provided to track them down. If you have no idea about your treasure hunting skills, how to go about starting out, or even what I am talking about...then read on and I will attemp to set you on the path to Enlightenment.

Background:
Above Top Secret is the largest discussion board on the internet regarding conspiracies. With thousands of members active and online every day, the purpose of this digital community is to Deny Ignorance. It's more than just a statement. It's a challenge and a purpose to find truth rather than fiction. Above Top Secret (or ATS) has been running for quite some time and has been growing in leaps and bounds with discussions about everything from the War on Terror and Political conspiracies, to UFOs and Secret Societies. Many members join to learn more, share their experiences, meet new people, and practice following the core statement - Deny Ignorance.

You are not required to become a member of Above Top Secret to join the Hunt, but various clues, hints, tips can be found in message threads in the discussion board and becoming a member makes things a bit easier. Not only that but, becoming a member is fun too! Some of the words used to describe membership by people that have joined the site are: addictive, fascinating, incredible, immense, helpful, resourceful, and amazing. Something worthwhile can always be found at Above Top Secret or it's sister boards:
- Below Top Secret (jokes, chit chat, movies, music, and more)
- Find the Rings (the Hunt)
- ATSNN (Above Top Secret News Network)
- ATSNN Terror Analysis

Become a member of one for free, and you become a member of all. More knowledge and entertainment than you could ever want.

Hunt for the Rings:
The Hunt is a well crafted game full of mystery, suspicion, and intrigue. To play, all you need to do is become a member of Above Top Secret and start hunting for the clues. Officially started on May 16, 2004 the Hunt for the Rings has promised to be one of the most enticing and exciting internet contests ever created. The founder of Above Top Secret - Simon Gray, started the Hunt off with clues and some direction to get things underway. As of this writing, many clues have been given and the first two (out of four) Rings has been found. Additionally, each Ring has a code engraved on it that when combined with the others, will lead the four possessors of the Rings to winning a Grand Prize.

Why take up the Hunt?
There are many reasons that this contest should appeal to you. Have a look at some of the prizes I found available at www.sweepstakes-contests.com.
- 16 oz. Keepsake Jar Candle
- Free logo design
- Scrapbook supplies
- Monthly drawing for a hand-woven maple basket valued at $30-$100
- $15 gift certificate
- One book per month.
- Autographed copy of "Child Bride"
- A genuine Harley-Davidson Mouse Pad

You could have any of the above items which would be won completely by chance, OR you can take matters into your own hands and "hunt" for an incredible 10K gold Ring and a chance to win the Grand Prize. By doing so, you also will become a "Captain of Enlightenment" on Above Top Secret, meet some great people, and join a one of a kind online community.

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Find the Rings
Discuss the Hunt Forum
Above Top Secret

[edit on 14-7-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
nice article

Question though, is this just to invite / intice more people to ATS membership, or is there a concern that there has not been enough participation in the game ?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Question though, is this just to invite / intice more people to ATS membership, or is there a concern that there has not been enough participation in the game ?

Since ATSNN is indexed quite often by Google, I felt that this would be a great opportunity to invite and intice. I think participation is going well overall...but since I can't compete (staff exempt) then I wanted to up-the-ante by drawing some attention and bringing in more competition into the Hunt.

"I'll take that idol now Dr. Jones..."

new topics

join