It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Launches Total Media Takeover System

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

This has happened before in Nazi Germany. The Germans were normal, cultured people and Hitler set fire to the Reichstag, came in with his great speeches and offered solutions and prosperity after the failures in WWI. You know what happened after that.

en.wikipedia.org...

Watch this documentary, it says it best:

www.youtube.com...

EUGENICS IS SCARY

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
People need to stop wrapping their head around conspiracies. Obama is not trying to take freedoms away, hes not taking over the media, hes simply testing a new system being put into place in the case that a large scale disaster were to take place concerning how to alert the majority of the people. If there was a large earthquake and it destroyed just about every town in the US or a massive volcanic eruption and Obama tried to alert the people and it was a failed attempt for whatever reason and everyone was crushed to death by their own house or a massive wall of lava whilst watching Scrubs or listening to the latest Justin Beiber song on the radio, everyone would point the finger at Obama and his lack of preparedness for such an event. Now that he is preparing, which seems at this critical point in our history the right thing to do, all you fear mongering conspiracy believers think that he is going to broadcast some huge subliminal message or brainwash people or commit some sort of false flag attack on your freedoms, which is just ridiculous. YOU PEOPLE VOTED THIS GUY INTO OFFICE, yet now all you can do is bitch about the things he is doing to make this country a safer more livable place for the majority of the population. If you don't want to listen to the test than turn off your #ing TV, or radio. It will most likely not last longer than 5 minutes, and will consist of some automated female voice telling you "this is only a test and had this been a real emergency it would be followed by some critical information". So when all this blows over as just a test, I'll be here to say I told you so. Total media takeover system my ass. The thread should be titled, Obama improves nationwide emergency broadcast system.
edit on 8-2-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So, there is NO PROBLEM with this system being set up and tested. This is all about fear of something that hasn't happened, but you think is going to. I see. Well, that sounds like paranoia to me.
Thanks for answering though.
edit on 2/8/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Just because you are paranoid does not mean that they are not out to get you.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
This has happened before in Nazi Germany.

Ah! I was wondering if this was another "Obama is Hitler" accusation. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll just be moseying along into some other threads that are more in line with reality. Maybe in Chit-chat or the HOAX forum.
Have fun!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

I didn't vote this globalist into office. Governments have been obsolete for years. We need a new system but this one needs to collapse first.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The government is having votes on things that are way out of line with what the government is there to do. Too bad no one has the guts to stop them. Hell, no one had the guts to stop them in 1913, 1937, Vietnam, Iraq, Patriot Act e.c.t...this is small fries compared to the horrendous precedents set in this country already, and Obama is a flash in the pan.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Denial is a great defense mechanism. The brain will actually refuse to accept hard facts when it is threatened or the normal bubble comfort zone is threatened. However, this does not change what is happening.
Anyway, please watch the documentary and see for yourself. The problem is that the globalists have admitted in their papers they want a single global religion, single global government.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Obama Launches Total Media Takeover System

www.prisonplanet.com

Commissioners voted last week to require television and radio stations, cable systems and satellite TV providers to participate in a test that would have them receive and transmit a live code that includes an alert message issued by the president. No date has been set for the test, according to the Post.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
voices.washingtonpost.com

I like how the Washington Post completely downplays this action. Oh sure White House Officials have wanted this for years...but we've had the technology to do this for years why now??

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Uh, if you keep blaming all your life problems on TPTB or the Illuminati you are still a failure. THEY DON'T EXIST.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

Whatever you say boss. See you in camp FEMA.

Btw, Bavarian Illuminati have existed since the 1770s. Read "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs and other countless authors on secret societies.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

You, of course, are entitled to your own opinion.

As for me, I choose not to submit myself to Obama or any other lap dog of TPTB.

My safety is MY concern, not BigGov's.

I prefer liberty and freedom, thanks. Enjoy your enslavement.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I will, enjoy your paranoia.

edit on 8-2-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
Uh, if you keep blaming all your life problems on TPTB or the Illuminati you are still a failure. THEY DON'T EXIST.

Right.
And denial is the name of a river in Egypt

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Also recall that internet was shut off in Egypt for a few days.

Reminds of Obama internet kill switch does it not? Hmmmm.....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato

Also recall that internet was shut off in Egypt for a few days.

Reminds of Obama internet kill switch does it not? Hmmmm.....

Yes.

Although some posters would say you are paranoid in pointing that out.

I can't believe some of these people come to ATS complaining about conspiracy theories. Where do they think they are...The Disney Channel?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yeah seriously. Oh well, must try to inform people , whether they will do their own research is up to them ultimately.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
To the one's with no concern, what do you feel is wrong with the current emergency alert systems in place with the cable providers? You really have no problem with the federal government being able to take over your local broadcasts?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I read the article. If you can't answer why bother posting. You didn't answer about Clinton's exec order either.

Executive Order # 10995
Allows the federal government to seize and control the communication media.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Executive Order # 10995
Allows the federal government to seize and control the communication media.
First you said it was an Executive Order issued by President Clinton in 1976. I pointed out to you Clinton wasn’t President in 1976 and you said it was a typo and you meant 1996.

Now you post an Executive Order that you didn’t even bothered to read, because if you had you would have realized it was issued in February 1962 by President Kennedy.

Do you want to try again?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not to beat the dead horse or contribute to any paranoia but I have been asking the question for a year or so now.

Why in the world would anyone gather so much power into the executive branch and then give it up in a couple of years?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join