It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory of abductions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i think your initial post is quite plausible. the people who get abducted and want to believe in alien abduction, it only confirms their belief. for others, its a very bad dream or hallucination. either way, enough disinformation gets out. i think the gov't wants these varied theories out there, just to point away from events and incidents created accidently or otherwise by the government. for example, various sightings and unexplainable lights in the sky. yes, the gov't knows and is doing things and even controlling such events. the false abductions give rise to ets abductions. its the oldest magician trick: look at my right hand holding the ball or card or hankerchef. but don't look at my left hand setting up the trick or something else. this dmt sounds interesting, albeit tangential to this thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This thread here is about possible exploitation of methods to induce sleep paralysis and how this could relate to the abduction experience. Alien Abduction

This thread is about possible staging of UFO events. www.abovetopsecret.com....

Both are relevant to this discussion, especially the first one.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have thought about this very thing for a long time! I can´t be sure, but I think most, maybe all, negative abductions are staged by our own people, who don´t want open contact with ET-s, because they would lose power. I´ve had dreams about aliens, all good ones. I also happened to see some long interview on net with one Australian UFO researcher´s lecture. She has very many cases, where children claim to have seen and communicating with aliens and most were very positive and spiritual. Funnily many described reptilians to be very warm and friendly. Actually it seems that most negative experienses with aliens have people in US, I don´t have facts, but it seems so. In Europe I haven´t seen this kind of anger and fear about evil aliens at all.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join