It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory of abductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
this theory is for the ET's referred to as greys.

The theory is as follows. TPTB, would not only want to cover-up sightings, communications etc. from ET's, but also manipulate our perception of them and their intentions.

So, what if TPTB abducted people (this is coing to sound crazy), while dressed in costumes, and put people under the influence of intense narcotics so that they would have a terrible experience. Not just to one or two people, but many, many people.

what I have heard of grey abductions, is that many have had the "soon we will be together and everyone will be happy" type of experience. while another huge number of abductees report terrible experiences and experiments being preformed upon them. also, finding implants in them (rfid tags or micro-chipping?)?

We may be able to find if this is possible if anyone can find or make a map of abduction hot-spots. I believe that you'll find the hot-spots in north america, and Europe. -powerful, militarized, and "secret keeping" countries.

This is a simple tactic for fear mongering if you think about it. take what true abductees say an alien looks like, dress up in a costume, and destroy their reputation.

now... WHY TPTB would do this... I dont know, its just a theory.

has anyone else thought of this as a possibility? what are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
First of all, who is TPTB?
And the other thing is, the theory that the military, goverments or whatever made those adductions isn't really new.
And the third thing is, it's BS, but that's just my opinion, some abductees saw themselves in areas in the universe that human ships can't reach... if the military or whoever did it, they have to hypnotized those people and do other very complex thing... and why should they do that? Just that people fear Aliens, I doubt that.
edit on 8-2-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe the reason for two different abduction accounts by the supposed same being is that one half of the abductees are control subjects while the others are the test subjects. The control subjects are the ones that are treated okay while the test subjects are the ones that experience horrible tests. Maybe.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

its just a theory, and as for people seeing themselves in different parts of the universe, trust me, narcotics can do that lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

that is quite possible, it also depends on how a person interpreted the experience of being a "test" subject. even if i woke up in a human hospital being treated for something I would be terrified untill I knew what was happening.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have heard this theory before, but rather than having humans dress up as aliens and do abductions the alien "greys" are apparently not alien at all but man-made biologically created entities. Now why would TPTB do something like this? To keep us afraid of alien-life so that we won't readily except ET visitors as saviors and awake to the reality that the system we are forced to live in is BS and corrupt.. (I don't know, maybe) False Flag alien invasion...?

On the other hand, lets say that alien abductions are legit and it is ET's doing the abducting... I would love to know the different religious beliefs of abductee's who claim their experience was either benevolent or frightening... I can see how an individuals belief system might cause them to fear rather than except what has happened to them...

that is quite possible, it also depends on how a person interpreted the experience of being a "test" subject. even if i woke up in a human hospital being treated for something I would be terrified untill I knew what was happening.

I completely agree.. as a matter of fact I know people who freaked out while coming out of a medically induced state in a regular hospital...
edit on 8/2/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
. Now why would TPTB do something like this? To keep us afraid of alien-life so that we won't readily except ET visitors as saviors and awake to the reality that the system we are forced to live in is BS and corrupt..

YES, someone else gets it lol, my thoughts exactly

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Ever hear of '___'? The chemical in your brain and in hundreds, possibly thousands of plants and animal species. (For those that don't know, '___' is possibly the strongest hallucinogen known to man, when you take it, you are literally in another reality often times reacting with other forms of "intelligent" life like angels, aliens, demons if it s a bad trip. Anyways, the point of bringing this up is that I have heard recounts of people who actually say that in they're trip, they actually ended up in other parts of the universe.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Oh yea absolutely. I had surgery years ago and even though I knew what was going on before hand as I was coming off of the anesthesia I was struggling around trying to get up because I woke up very confused and disoriented.

Imagine going to bed or whatever and then waking up somewhere else entirely out of a drug induced sleep. You may just hurt yourself.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

yup, I know of '___', lol joe rogan does it. not relevant, but amusing

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Actually it is relevant because in the book ''___': The Spirit Molecule' Rick Strassman was allowed to do the first government approved psychedelic drug testing in 20 years. Anyways, after listening to the recounts of the people he came up with many theories about '___', the pineal gland, etc. And one of his theories is that alien abductions could might have something to do with the pineal gland.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yeah the human mind doesn't do well with situations like that..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You are referring to MILAB's (military staged abductions) and psy ops. Well yeah there is very little data on that but i have talked to a few people very convincing that they were a subject of this kind of thing. There are some key differences between authentic abductions "credible ones" and MILAB abductions. I have been skeptical about PLF's (programmed life forms) but i guess it is possible the black government could acquire this technology. If they indeed have back engineered recovered alien craft then i can imagine them being able to replicate those bots. And popular belief is these PLF's are harvested at the DULCE base summit. Of course this is mere speculation. But the implants found in abductees seem to be a more primitive form of the rand chip in some cases.

If a certain group wanted to chip people who would not volunteer to chipped i guess they might take some more drastic measures. Why not blame it on the "aliens" after all the ptb is notorious for shifting blame and pointing fingers. Just picture a compartmentalized government with corporate interests. Said corporate interests have agendas, who knows.

Im skeptical of MILAB's that could be disinfo as well, maybe it is simple enough to assume there are different races of beings with different agendas using different methods. What we perceive as hostile or evil might be something entirely different. But hey they return you to bed when all is said and done? Unless you count all the missing people in the equation
[
edit on 8-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I believe they tend to only happen in Europe and America because we have an overactive imagination and fascination with aliens.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

oh sorry, i didnt mean '___' was irrelevant, just that joe rogan is lol.

Its definitely a possible explanation, you can have an intense dmt experience without taking the synthesized drug, I dont know much about how the brain releases the chemical, but it can happen in a big way.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I second that, in my second post, on the second day of the working week, in the second millennium... am I doing this conspiracy thing right?..

Srsly tho, my lame humour aside.. you make an excellent point my friend, I feel as though your exact thought process has crossed my mind previously..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

I believe that all have a fascination with the stars and life elsewhere, we just have a MORBID fascination.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubleperfectprater

I second that, in my second post, on the second day of the working week, in the second millennium... am I doing this conspiracy thing right?..

its has begun!!! lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think this is nothing short of an ant farm "earth" and the moon is used as an observatory. Something along those lines. Humanity is a work in progress, a very slow and ongoing experiment. I think we are at a tipping point in our evolution/genetic manipulation and we are seeing a certain phase being introduced to us. In a way think of it as an upgrade, every now and then we get upgraded and then have to develop a little ways then so on.

Or maybe these beings are here while in another dimension winking in and out of our reality. There is a law that dictates they cant take us in to their dimension but take you somewhere between there and here... yet people experience high strangeness and this is because of the effects of time space being manipulated by them. So it seems like a dream state because time sits still, So this effects your perception and thought process being around them. Another theory is they are telepathic beings, the emotions and experience is determined by the way they poke around/probe your mind. Perhaps they are rummaging through your fears and positive emotions so this is what you experience? Im thinking that might be why it may seem negative.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I think this is nothing short of an ant farm "earth" and the moon is used as an observatory. Something along those lines. Humanity is a work in progress, a very slow and ongoing experiment. I think we are at a tipping point in our evolution/genetic manipulation and we are seeing a certain phase being introduced to us. In a way think of it as an upgrade, every now and then we get upgraded and then have to develop a little ways then so on.

ant farm earth is a good analogy, and tipping point i also find true. Were at the stage where were stuck in a loop, and everyone is starting to wake up to the reality of the loop. My thoughts are that we are too polulated and programmed to free ourselves and require an "intervention" to sort out our mistakes and set us on the right path to actually living and not just barely existing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join