It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superme court postponing justice - white hat report link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
tdarkcabal.blogspot.com... ry-7-2011.html

Apparently this group of white hats have released their evidence to the supreme court so as to release settlement funds due long ago, which are being held up by the government, thanks to threats by Bush Sr.

Any body has any inputs ?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalker_
tdarkcabal.blogspot.com... ry-7-2011.html

Apparently this group of white hats have released their evidence to the supreme court so as to release settlement funds due long ago, which are being held up by the government, thanks to threats by Bush Sr.

Any body has any inputs ?

Why in the world would anyone, except a state government in a suit between states give evidence to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court doesn't have trials. It doesn't hear evidence. It reviews decisions of the highest state courts and the US Courts of Appeal.
And much like the logic of whoever these people are, the OP's link goes nowhere.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

As the OP, I felt that no one at ATS discussed these blogs.. which other alternative sites have referred to.. So I was curious as to whether there were any ATSers out there who had an idea of what was going on here with this "ed falcone" issue ...

Didn't know Supreme court only reviewed decisions.. I doubt that though .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalker_

I don't have any new information other than what's already in the "white hat" reports.

All we can really do is wait and see if what they're saying pans out....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by skywalker_
reply to post by 4nsicphd

As the OP, I felt that no one at ATS discussed these blogs.. which other alternative sites have referred to.. So I was curious as to whether there were any ATSers out there who had an idea of what was going on here with this "ed falcone" issue ...

Didn't know Supreme court only reviewed decisions.. I doubt that though .

Whether you doubt it or not doesn't change the facts. Facts exist independently of people's belief in them. Trials are held in the "inferior" courts such as the state court system of trial and appellate courts or the federal trial and appeals courts. Article 3, Section 2 of the Constitution describes how the SC hears cases. It can hold trials (original jurisdiction) only in those cases which affect ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party. With everything else, it is an appellate court. Appellate courts don't receive evidence or hold trials. They examine what is called the "record" from the lower court. That record consists of all of the written pleadings, the transcripts of the evidence heard by the lower court, and the decision of the lower court.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalker_

I know one of the key people in this case and he is one of the most honorable people you could ever have a chance to meet. He is very influential and capable of producing the information in question. Please believe me when I tell you that the information in these White Hat Reports is truly factual.
The White Hat people tried for years to get the main stream news to pick up this story and tell the public what is really going on in this country. Regretfully they were unable to find even ONE such agency to touch the story. Instead the news sources, that we are supposed to depend on to research the facts of corruption, are watching from the sidelines like the rest of us are. So in order to get their information out the White Hat people have had to resort to posting their information on a blog as though they were a bunch of nut jobs making up stories just to create chaos and cause trouble. What bothers me even more than that is the fact that if information is posted on a “blog” it cannot be sited in a report as being factual even though you might know it to be 100% accurate. And yet information that you are told by the MSN is considered totally factual even though most of us know that it has been slanted to only tell one side of the story or it isn’t accurate at all. i.e. Obama’s eligibility to be president
The thought that Bush Sr. and his fellow conspirators have amassed over $500 trillion of other people’s money. Don’t you wonder how much of that should really belong to the United States? What sort of a dent could be put into our national debt if they hadn’t taken anything? (To see how much a trillion dollars would look like go to here www.pagetutor.com... and multiply that pile by 500 times.)
If you have not read about this whole case I strongly encourage you to check out all the information on their White Hat Report site at: tdarkcabal.blogspot.com...

top topics

join