It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 27

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I do not know for sure if what I am telling you is correct, but I do think that I should tell you:

Everything important, every World changing event, and every small daily task in your life is marked with the number 27.

If you are wondering, I believe the March 15, 2011 date is off by 4 days. Because March (3) +15 +2 +0 +1 +1 = 23
So the date will probably be March 20, 2011 because March (3) + 20 +2 +0 +1 +1 = 27.

You may say "but I heard the number 23 is the magic number ect ect Hollywood movies"

That is disinformation.

The October 28th date is probably a day late. It will be on October 27th.

The Egyptian revolution started on 1-27.
The next big event with be this month, 2-27.
And then of course so on and so fourth.

Also, all important UFO and Presidential dates can be added together to form 27.

27, the number is the element number of Cobalt.
27, the number is the perfect cube. 3 to the 3 power.

Please if you can try to help me break the code of 27.
my birthday is the 27th.
Florida was the 27th State

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Wow, maybe there is something, but this sounds quite unhealthy. Tone it down a tad.
No offence intended.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

check out club 27 en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

You should google the number 27. There's a bunch of like minded sites out. The number seems to come up in my life a lot too but, then again, I think it has a lot to do with noticing what you choose to notice.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

People noticed the same thing when that stupid number 23 movie came out. Math is fun, number theories are not.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
math is off a bit... 3+15+2+0+1+1=22 not 23

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ancient Jewish numerology. 2+7=9....9 being the number of God's judgment. 9 being the total number of seals of Revelation. 7 from Revelation. 2 from Daniel 11 and 12.

Like they say in the movie. Go down that rabbit hole and your bound to go mad. Oops, too late.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why the digits in the day part are counted as one '15' or '20' and not '1+5' or '2+0', but the digits in the year are counted one by one ?

edit on 12-2-2011 by inthemistandfog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I wanted to bump this thread instead of creating a new one about the number 27. For the last few days, I've had several instances of the number 27 recurring far too many times for it to be coincidence, especially since I have unusually had several (unrelated to 27??) coincidental moments in the last week, so much so that I am becoming a firm believer in synchronicity and that things are NOT just a coincidence.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences noticing the number 27 recently? And/or had the feeling of synchronicity (coincidences) increasing?

BTW my birthday is also the 27th so I probably do notice the number more than other's who's birthday isn't the 27th, but the last few days has almost been like someone constantly shoving the number in my face.

Why?

It's kinda freaking me out a little. Time to delve deeper ...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I was also going to make a new thread, alas, I have not accrued the "20 post minimum".

I realize the Knee-Jerk reaction on this topic is "You're looking for it". Let me first tell you I don't see this number anymore (at least barely), but it still irks me. Anyway, just bare with me. Onto the thread we go;

I'm not quite sure what to make of this "Number 27" thing. Indeed, I used to see it everywhere; clocks, license plates, movies, etc. I had one other friend who also saw it everywhere. I began to think, as some have pointed out, that I was subconsciously looking for it (i.e. I would be more likely to notice 27 on a license plate because, perhaps, my periphery would find it and draw my attention to it). So, I decided I would give no significance to it.

Though it isn't quite that easy. So, let me state now, I do believe it is possible there is some significance; of what that may be, I am unsure. Perhaps good, perhaps bad. The best I would describe is that 27 indicates an "event" to occur, which one may or may not influence or be part of. That is, at least, my experience.

Anyway, as I said, I forgot about the number for some years; but it began popping up again. It really started to bug me because I thought it was done with. Then I realized that my birthday (Dec 15th, 1989), actually works out to 27 (Dec 15 1989 = 12 15 1989 --> 12+15,1+9+8+9 = 27,27). As you might imagine, this had me spooked. I decided I would look a little further into it, do other calculations, search on the internet, etc. I've heard of the 27 club (I have no opinion on it). Now, I am no Doomsdayer, but I figured that, after doing my birthday, I'd see what happens when I calculate December 21, 2012. This is how I did it;

Dec 21, 2012 = 12 21, 2012
i) 12+21, 20+12
ii) 33, 32
iii) 3^3=27, 3^2=9
iv) 27x27, 27x9
v) 729, 243
vi) 7+2+9, 2+4+3
vii) 18, 9 ---> =27

Am I looking for things that aren't there? Does this calculation perhaps have any significance?
I've searched endlessly for some kind of answer, but alas, nothing. Just more Questions..... Perhaps the dedicated Folk at ATS can help me do some digging?

Also, Here is a website that has a page exclusively dedicated to this phenomena (with apparently many more people seeing that number) and the many instances it pops up in various subjects;

Mystery of the Number 27

I am aware that you could probably do this with any number, but something in my gut tells me to check it out further.

top topics

join