It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says no pole shift.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
to be clear i have not read every post thus far, so if i repeat i apologize, buuttt, wasnt it not even that long ago that video with the guy claiming that someone called in about the pole shift to alex's show and then he cut to commercial and edited it out.. right? and now hes outright saying its not true, and at the word of someone else? doesnt exactly sound like the alex jones im sure most people are familiar with..?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think you all better watch these videos; has nothing to do with a pole shift at all:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There is no pole shift but there IS something going on and this can not be questioned. Throw this in (geo unstable zones, ocean floor sinking, magna push) plus HAARP and I think we are alot closer to the truth.

Looks like Alex Jones is seeing it his way too....
edit on 8-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: addition

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

For sure, I think Jones is a massive joke, but it is inevitable that people like him get turned on (although in Jone's case, he deserves to be turned on).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello Simone, I just left you a link on my thread and Alex Jones says only what he is suppose to say, that is why he keeps repeating over and over in all of his ranting. Andrea Psoras called his show to tell him something and her conversation was cutoff midway and then went to comercial before she was cutoff she tried to lead listeners to a PDF file goverment file. Other ATS members have tried to bring this pdf file to light have have been attacted, attacted to the point it is obvious, TPTB do not want this out to main stream America. Andrea's little PDF file came from a much BIGGER FILE. And I will Link this at the Bottom; I know first hand when a whistleblower calls Alex Jones or Disclosure Project, and they have a Clearence they get an extended Federal Vacation.

Here is the link, and plan in your face the future.

www.fas.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Alex Jones, turned into a douche these last years,,

Sadface,,

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

SIMONE, YOU AND I KNOW THAT THE WHOLE THING ABOUT ABOUT SOME LADY CALLING IN TO ALEX JONES ABOUT A POLE SHIFT WAS TO TOTALLY TAKE EVERYONE OFF WHAT THE LADY REALLY SAID, SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT WEATHER MODIFICATION AND WENT ON TO SAY ABOUT A QUAKE IN THE NEW MADRID, WHICH THEY EARSED THAT. THEN THIS DAVID MAKES THIS BIZZAR VIDEO, WHICH HOW IN THE HELL THAT WOULD GO VIRAL IS TOTALLY BEYOND ME. HE HAD TO HAVE A LOT OF PR OR GOV. BEHIND THAT. I MEAN I COULD PUT UP A VIDEO ON; YOUTUBE SAYING THE WORLD WOULD END IN 5 DAYS. TRUST ME EVEN ON ATS I WOULD BE LUCKY TO GET 5 POSTS. THE WHOLE THING WAS TO COVER UP HER INFORMATION ABOUT THE PDF 08-004 PDF. Wmv AND IT IS ONLY A PART OF THE BIG PLANS OF THE TAKE OVER OF THE WORLD AS ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE READ THIS. I WAS A PARALLEGAL FOR THE AIR FORCE JUDGE ADOVCATES OFFICE. THIS IS LEGIT.

www.fas.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

To test if there is a pole shift. You need to make a sundial and have an accurate watch. Put it in the sun and each day check to make sure the sundial time matched your watch. You can also compare your watch to the online with the atomic clocks. If time starts to slow. This is when you'd start thinking of a pole shift.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Does anybody have a source to rotational physics like inertia and things to show experimental data of spinning objects in free space because they may tend to stay in motion but I don't know if they tend to stay in rotation yoyoyoyo.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by superbuker

Well thats another way of doing it! Thanks for the suggestion

However im using a mercury seismometer to measure any movement of tectonic plates, It would seem itd be good for identifying a potential poles shift as well, as it measures even the slightest movement, Im expecting some sort of correlation in the data when the time comes

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Hey man, you left cruise control on.

Why is it when Alex Jones says not to worry about something that I feel more uneasy? From what I remember Alex Jones never says not to worry.. about anything.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I forgot what the superstring theory had on this but a super spring theory sounds more durable. I'm still baffled that atoms are simply electric charges with free space in between. Nobody explained clearly yet what's in a neutron (at least not that I've seen on the news), but I had this toy spinning ball that made me wonder how I could slowly rotate my wrist and keep the ball spinning quickly... but I could never keep it from flipping or rattling around a little bit.

As far as the earth spinning off of it's axis as I believe Edgar Cayce predicted... well it's pretty obvious that mars and venus are going to rotate around the earth so that mars and mercury can hook up again before mercury goes into the sun for fuel... meanwhile neptune and uranus are going to get back together after splitting 50-50 and saturn is going to give her ring to the bride, Jupiter got stuck with the bill. Pluto is still fighting with his girl (what's her name, I thought it would make a good name for a rifle like in Full Metal Jacketto be recognized as a legitimate planet and he won't quit.

Maybe Venus is spinning off of her axis and I was wondering even though I know mars is cool if they thought of utilizing the heat on Venus to convert to an air cooling unit because possibly there's a more abundant energy source there.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What would Alex Jones know ?

The biggest ever pole shift happened about 5 years ago !
There are more Polish in the UK now than in bloody Poland !

Oh ang on I think ive got my wires crossed oops sorry !

Keep Calm, Carry On

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
He's a scammer, He'll takea nything that will put fear into someone and sell it..
which is why this is so weird that he's not selling this one.
kinda seems eerie.. but then again.. the white house call.. suddenly he's changed on air about the pole shift..
i'd have to say, he's a family man and wants to keep it that way folks.
We have no idea how much influence he has until times like this.
influence to steer people in the wrong direction.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Is there anybody in here who took Differential Equations after Calculus IV?

Anyone who studied physics in pursuit of an engineering degree?

I know you're out there somewhere. Organic Chemistry? How many mols? Hmmm? Anybody?

Avagadro's number?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I heard this just last night on C2C: First hour guest, theoretical physicist, author, and co-founder of string field theory, Michio Kaku talked about various science and space issues with George Noory, here's a transcript excerpt from his take on pole shift.

George Noory: are you following this apparent shifting of the magnetic poles?

Michio Kaku: Well it turns out that if you look at the strength of the magnetic field it is decreasing we know because we have calibrations from the ancient mariners we know the strength of the the compass needles when they explored the world and the magnetic field is decreasing, however ummm it means that at some point there could be a migration or flip of the magnetic poles but again its centuries to millennia into the future, if you go to Hawaii and dig into the magma the solidified lava flows you find that the direction of the north pole has been frozen into the magma. So as you dig into the solidified lava flows you see that the poles shift right there in Hawaii. you can show that the north pole of the earth has been shifting and so some geologists believe that the fact that magnetic field is dropping on the earth slowly dropping is an indication that at some point it will flip or perhaps migrate.

First half of the show
from 2/9/11
www.coasttocoastam.com...
You have to be a stream link member to listen to last night's show..but I did transcribe it for everyone who is not a member..Link to: Michio Kaku mkaku.org...
So it seems their will be a pole shift when it will happen is appears to be anyone's guess..just sayin

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yea, I was worried about the pole shift being in 2012, and it is going to be 2012 but they messed up the date theysay. See I heard in the year 27 they changed it to year 54. Imagine that 27 years just gone, but we get them back, so it's actually 1984 (hope you enjoyed 1983!) and all that code they wrote for the year 2000 is now useless!... at least for the time being.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join