It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says no pole shift.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

Merci !

A Fresh Pineapple for you're compliment

edit on 8/2/11 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

EXCUUUUUSE me, did you read any other part of this thread? Did you look at any of my other posts? I don't like how you (sic) 'think'.
edit on 8-2-2011 by simone50m because: No.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

TROLL. Stay OUT of my thread. Your DIRTYING it. (Ughhh Pttth)
edit on 8-2-2011 by simone50m because: No.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

EXCUUUUUSE me, did you read any other part of this thread? Did you look at any of my other posts? I don't like how you think.

Don't be so upset.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
so, let me try to process this...a guy whose entire life is dedicated to warning about the tyranny of TPTB, a guy with no scientific background, is now all of a sudden the worlds foremost expert on the geophysical and magnetic properties of pole shifts? he states that there is no way it could happen? how, exactly, could ANYBODY possibly know that? the guy may have access to a lot of research, due to the fact that he can pay people to do his research for him, but the idea that AJ all of a sudden knows everything about the future geological and magnetic life of the planet is ridiculous...i mean, just because he is Alex Jones, we are supposed to take his word for it? is this clown serious? if anything, this points to a case of blatant disinformation...and for the record, just because this appears to be disinfo, it doesnt mean that sweaty David wasnt a hoaxer, because he surely was...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

As Bill O'Reily would say, "Thats what I'm talkin about!" Jones show reruns over and over again back to back. So from 11am-to-2pm. Three hours. At 5pm (my time) (US Central) He should begin anew. He really caught me off guard this morning. Came 'out of left field'. I'm going to endeavor to catch it again, not off guard this time. I should probably have a pencil and paper ready too.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

No, The troll would be the one who Posted an extremely Vague and low-Proof thread that was Completely unsupported by any Fact or backing content

Dont go around been the User that Cried Troll, Otherwise nobody will belive you in the future

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
HenryPatrick, I just came from infowars with this article.
www.infowars.com...
Screaming headlines, 'Evidence Shows Pole Shift Hysteria Hyped'.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Of Course its Hyped! Everything is these days.

Like Katy Price's Boob Jobs

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The funny part is - he does not even realize what a tard he is!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, I just read the article, and I DO NOT UNDERSTAND the TITLE as it relates to the content, as the content really does not bash our pole shift ideas, like the title seems to indicate. This is some text from the article.

"Claims have been made that the magnetic deviation is changing faster than it ever has before. It is not clear that this is the case, but it may be so."
edit on 8-2-2011 by simone50m because: correction

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The pole shift is even mentioned in the mainstream media. Airports have had to change their landing strip numbers to reflect the change.

www.aolnews.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thanks for that link, Subhuti. Very interesting.

This is just a general by-the-way for everyone, I have been listening to Jones' rebroadcast. At EXACTLY
---25--- minutes after the top of the hour beginning of his show: Right after the commercial: He begins with, "I know this pilot,...." And that is where you can hear him say what made me start this thread. He says that "Fox News" has been hyping (the pole shift stuff) but basically it boils down to, that Jones' friend "the pilot" is the gospel here. Very odd. Not very objective, Alex.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Is he really saying there is no shift, from where I sit he agree's its happening & how disastrous it will be, he just isnt getting in on all the hysteria about it being in our immediate future that has been caused by David, (The ET eating kids guy)

Watch for yourself

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I do not subscribe to his video feature, I only listened to the free audio broadcast, and what he said today at 25 minutes after the top of the beginning of his show after the commercial, and it sounds -different- from this.
Curioser and curiouser, I wonder if I can get off this carousel, I feel like sweaty Dave just now. (Except I don't believe in kid-eating ETs...)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I must be missing something here...

One guys opinion...

hmm, nope I still see no good reason to believe another man's opinion just because, but thanks for trying!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is messed up.Today he says pole shift is baloney and hype, yet last night he uploaded a YouTube video (the one Phobos just posted and on which I made a thread about last night) saying the sky is falling and we're all going to die due to pole shift??

Something's going on...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
This is messed up.Today he says pole shift is baloney and hype, yet last night he uploaded a YouTube video (the one Phobos just posted and on which I made a thread about last night) saying the sky is falling and we're all going to die due to pole shift??

Something's going on...

THANK YOU Skippy1138, I reallllllllllly don't want to be another 'Dave' object of derision. Did you -hear- A.J. today, what I heard?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Actually it sounds more like "when Alex says things we agree with, he's telling the truth but when he says things we don't agree with, he is disinfo and lying"

Bit two faced really...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Actually it sounds more like "when Alex says things we agree with, he's telling the truth but when he says things we don't agree with, he is disinfo and lying"

Bit two faced really...
Actually I find this whole topic humorous.
anything that is involved with Alex is in my opinion just for cash,. never for the benefit
of anyone but his show,.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join