Alex Jones says no pole shift.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm listening to Jones show right now, and he says a knowledgeable and legit source of his, says all the indicators show nothing unusual going on with the pole shift theory which Jones calls a pop culture fad.
edit on 8-2-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Nothing to see here everybody. This guy is a disinfo agent. And Alex Jones is too.

Begin buying emergency supplies

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So If Alex Jones says something its immediately and Undeniably true?

I think not....
edit on 8/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am extremely curious as to why Alex buys 1000percent what this guy is telling him. Alex is otherwise on all kinds of missions against the various deception tyrranies. I have no steak in this 'fight' so-to-speak, I was startled at what Jones curtly pronounced, and I thought I'd put it here to see what everyone elses take is.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Like most predictions on this site. I don't agree with the pole shift theory either.
if predictions on here were true. we'd be having coronas with aliens and bigfoot on south beach.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Even I don't believe there's a pole shift either however no one has ever thought the possiblity the ocean floor is sinking in some parts of the world; magna push and geo unstable zones?

I'm pretty darn sure those oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico was caused by the ocean floor sinking.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just what are the indicators? How exactly does one tell if a pole shift is occuring? From my limited understanding of the process it could happen over a period of years, months, days or even within a few hours. It be akin to trying to predict a vehicle accident. By the time you you see it happening there is bugger all you can do about it except brace yourself and the chances of predicting it happening next to zero.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I thought I'd do a little armchair psychoanalysis here on Alex. I think he feels annoyed by that controversy with the video guy and the alleged caller from the White House. (Was that "caller" debunked or verified?) I think he is trying to show that he is blowing it off.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
nothing unusual going on with the pole shift theory.

Well, we have to define "usual" . As we know, the Earth faced many M Pole Shifts before , also the Earth faced numerous near-extinction level events too. I would consider this as something "usual" . How do you interpret the statement?
edit on 8-2-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well then,.
Sounds to a simple case of
No means yes

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have yet to see anybody produce any trace of the said-to-be censored woman caller. The second woman caller gives a link to something that is not classified, not secret, and not really anything but a document sent by a nutter to some government agency, not anything the government has said, produced, or even believes and was most likely laughed at and thrown away on a very low level of the bureaucacy. He's just trying to not look anymore the idiot and face the accusations without directly addressing them.

What I'm waiting for is all the people straining to cover their butts when nothing happens. And the Gloomy Doomers who have predicted other things happening after this supposed "end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it"on March 15th. Like the Bildenberger's meeting on the 17th, the New Madrid fault-by FEMA-by HAARP in the middle of May, and the whole end of the world because a calender isn't perpetual in 2012.
And I've seen people who are/have saying/said all of these stories are true.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Settle down!!! Roethlisberger

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thats what i was saying on another thread yesterday, AJ will dismiss it.. there's some weirdness behind it because he is almost pissed off that he has to even approach the issue.
So... there's NO evidence of a pole switch...
Thats really funny
www.physorg.com...
Last time i checked, when an airport has to renumber their runway because of a magnetic pole movement it kinda signifies that our poles are obviously moving....
and here
www.bgs.ac.uk...
they state
""A magnetic reversal in progress?
The South Atlantic Anomaly (SAA) is known to be growing in extent and spreading westwards from South Africa, as the Earth’s internal magnetic field rapidly weakens in this region. This may be early evidence of a forthcoming reversal in the direction of the Earth’s internal magnetic field. We do not know in detail precisely what occurs during such reversals, including the changes observed in the magnetic field and the time a reversal takes to complete. However these factors are important in knowing where the radiation risk may be increased and how the atmosphere might respond.""
(sorry for the lame quotes.. i cant get the quote option to work on my computer.. bah.
SO there you go.. you have the British Geological Survey even stating that yes indeed it may be a sign of a reversal in progress.
My God AJ, what the hell crawled up your paranoid little brain and sh*t on your common sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Alex is going to make more videos about a pole shift! He said he would and his pole shift video got more views than any of his latest videos! It's about time he started to branch out from his "the government is coming" garbage all the time! If you talk about something long enough and no major changes happen, then the subject gets old and tired and soon no one gives a poop about what you are talking about.
Watch for more pole shift videos.......He'll be a turd and follow the money!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
. He's just trying to not look anymore the idiot and face the accusations without directly addressing them.

I believe thats it. AJ does not know anymore about the scientific facts of pole reversal stuff than I do. I hope everyone got that I was not agreeing with AJ, it was more in the spirit of, "WTF?!"

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
Thats what i was saying on another thread yesterday, AJ will dismiss it.. there's some weirdness behind it because he is almost pissed off that he has to even approach the issue.
So... there's NO evidence of a pole switch...
Thats really funny
www.physorg.com...
Last time i checked, when an airport has to renumber their runway because of a magnetic pole movement it kinda signifies that our poles are obviously moving....
and here
www.bgs.ac.uk...
they state
""A magnetic reversal in progress?
The South Atlantic Anomaly (SAA) is known to be growing in extent and spreading westwards from South Africa, as the Earth’s internal magnetic field rapidly weakens in this region. This may be early evidence of a forthcoming reversal in the direction of the Earth’s internal magnetic field. We do not know in detail precisely what occurs during such reversals, including the changes observed in the magnetic field and the time a reversal takes to complete. However these factors are important in knowing where the radiation risk may be increased and how the atmosphere might respond.""
(sorry for the lame quotes.. i cant get the quote option to work on my computer.. bah.
SO there you go.. you have the British Geological Survey even stating that yes indeed it may be a sign of a reversal in progress.
My God AJ, what the hell crawled up your paranoid little brain and sh*t on your common sense.

Thanks srbouska for this info. I KNEW there were good links out there, and I knew strange magnetics were occurring. I'm more confused by alex Jones than I am pole shift theories. A previous poster says AJ is gonna come out with more videos, yet AJ denounces these geologic concerns this morning. Maybe it's the magnetics effecting AJ.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Anytime Friend,
here's a fun little link to
hard to understand but if you go back to January 11th and review what occured from that date on, you can see there ARE Fluctuations in the magnetometer stationed in Alaska .. right now there's a fluctuation increasing again.
there's never a LONG fluctuation lasting more than a day or so (and on a previous thread www.abovetopsecret.com... people did review for years past to confirm)
However the fluctuation on the 11th of January lasted until the 15th I believe.
And if you remember back in the beginning of Jan 1st - 20th there were some pretty strong earthquakes.

You'll see a similarity in the small fluctuation on the 11th to what is occuring now.. my thought and theory is that more than likely the activity will increase again.
Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Also came across this !!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...]post by 9Cib27[/url]

ENJOY!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
Also came across this !!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...]post by 9Cib27[/url]

ENJOY!
AWESOME.

Back near the beginning of January, I posted in a thread about "the awakening of the most powerfull volcanoes" thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Where I described some effects I observed/felt, of an earthquake in a nearby state. Here's the post.

This evening I have the History Channel on while I write. It is a long special about every SHTF scenario that will go down when high number magnitude quakes start rockin and rollin. I myself reside on the (U.S.) NewMadrid fault line. Recently, an only 2 or 3 magnitude quake occurred about a state-&-1/2 away. It was near 8am. I was standing at my kitchen counter, looking at a stack of catfood cans I had placed there, because they were wobbling like a high stack of jellow. I didn't have my coffee yet, and my brain was trying to process this. I live in a high rise apt building. On the top floor. I wonder, compared to that experience, what a 6-to-9 richter would do.

Re. Your quote: "And if you remember back in the beginning of Jan 1st - 20th there were some pretty strong earthquakes."

edit on 8-2-2011 by simone50m because: Aditional text.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

So If Alex Jones says something its immediately and Undeniably true?

I think not....
edit on 8/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

I like the way you think

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join