It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul On Verge Of Announcing 2012 Presidential Bid!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Luckily I am still registered Republican from the 08 primary, so I will definitely vote for him again. I am reading "The Revolution" right now in fact, and am finding myself both re-inspired and angered. I would recommend this book to everyone who loves freedom.

Remember the "money bomb"? He's much better known now, and though the msm will certainly attempt to marginalize him, this time around could be different. Either way, he has my vote.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey OP you are close...

The Constitutional future of this Country belongs with his son Rand.

He is younger, smarter, and a much better communicator than his dad.

However, the old man has my vote.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I like the fact that ron Paul isn't a "quote on quote" politican. I believe he comes from the medical field.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
I'm sorry guys but hoping for Ron Paul is a waste of time...and I state this as being a pretty large RP supporter here in the past.(although that has changed somewhat as I've learned more about him)
edit on 8-2-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

Why is supporting a Ron Paul bid for the Presidency a "waste of time"?

This is the problem with voters... they treat elections like a football game. The want to cheer on the "winner" of the election rather than support a candidate that will do what it takes.

What you consider a "waste of time" I see as an opportunity. Ron Paul probably will not win the election, he is far to dangerous to the establishment and there is no way in hell they would ever let him into the White House, but I'm not into politics to cheer for a "winner", I think it is far more important to make sure Paul's message is heard regardless of if he can win. Smaller Government, no nation building, fiscal responsibility. That is a message everyone should embrace as far as I am concerned. He may not win, but maybe his message will pave the way for someone who can.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I hope the guy runs and gets the GOP nomination.Just to see the look on Obama's face when Ron forces him to actually talk about the issues instead of his usual uplifting PR speeches.Although the lobbyists and everyone else will be gunning for him.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
He'll have my vote.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

What party, if any, is he running under the banner of? I'll register for that party. This registering as an independent voter gives me NO POWER in my state in the primaries. Obviously my "message" to the two winged single party, by not endorsing either wing, isn't getting through to them.

Vote Gatewood/Riley for governor/Lt. governor, Kentucky! They make some damn sense!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Its EXTREMELY important that Ron Paul run even if he doenst win because it greatly helps to spread the message of liberty.

I think he has a very good chance to raise even more money and do well in the polls. Many more people are wake now.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I remember in the last election, the others scoffing at him, laughing at him – why? Because they are part of the problem.

People won't remember what Ron Paul said when and if he comes back into the fray will they? They won't remember how he predicted exactly what was going to happen to our economy because of the banking system and elitists.

The MSM will again have no part of him – they will make him look like a 'kook'.

It just goes to show everyone that this country is run by puppets... if people wake up, open their eyes – they will see that everything that RP said was going to happen – did.

Remember folks, this isn't about Republicans or Democrats anymore - it is about us. I voted Democrat last election - but I did vote for RP durring the primaries...
He's got my vote again.

edit on 2/9/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hmmmmm!

I still do not know.

Ron Paul
Rand Paul
Sarah Palin
West
Bolton
Or a thousand other conservatives, ANYONE can beat the ONE.
Especially since he cannot even run in certain states.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

People won't remember what Ron Paul said when and if he comes back into the fray will they? They won't remember how he predicted exactly what was going to happen to our economy because of the banking system and elitists.

The MSM will again have no part of him – they will make him look like a 'kook'.

edit on 2/9/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

No I highly doubt people will remember what Paul said and I am sure the MSM will make him look like he is a "fringe" candidate. However, it is important for Paul and his staff to make everyone remember. Ron Paul took a real passive attitude towards the media in the last elections. He laughed a lot of things off. I hope Ron Paul this time around is not quite as polite. He needs to speak and speak loudly. Remind people of what he said, show them that he was not "crazy" like the media attempted to portray him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join