It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It makes for a interesting discussion...Most likely a baby dropped off.What if they did it purposely to trick people?That would be kind of bizarre.I mean if a UFO dropped this baby off might as well get prepared for the anti-christ.Sounds totaly looney and goofy but that is why this is a conspiracy website

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
reply to post by okbmd

Well this doesn't happen to be any church, this is the original site of the Jewish Temple, later turned into a church and then a shrine and now a mosque for the muslimans. It's not the easiest place to get into, let alone with a baby i'm sure

In the 70's when I was there you could wander around on your own, there where parts locked and a little area around the rock that was roped off but lots of people leaned over to touch the lamps around the rock. Heck we had a stroller we where pushing in there.

I think you may have it a little mixed up, The Church Of The Holy Sepulchre is not the same as the Dome of The Rock.

Access to the Dome of the Rock can be a bit tricky, as particular entrance points are guarded and do not allow stragglers in and out. Also, hours for visitation is limited between Muslim prayer services, holidays, and religious tension, so be sure to check a head of time. There is also a problem with tourists not being able to see the interior of the complex, access being restricted only to Muslims, so the closest one may get to it is via the Temple Mount.

Source

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have an incredibly difficult time wrapping my head around biblical and endtime/revelations style debates. Things just go in circles, logical arguments get answered with demands for faith. Dogma stifles discussion.

That being said, I find that a lot of coincidences are piling up. The timing of the abandoned baby, corresponding unrest, and a "UFO"(or angel depending on which pov you stand from), ghostly horseman and a myriad of other issues worldwide (meteorologically, political, economic etc)...whose to say god hasn't gotten his infinitely huge panties in a bunch.

Every member is here because something felt off to them. A good chunk believe something big is on the horizon. Connecting all the dots is becoming more and more arduous, and I feel more and more like events are rapidly destabilizing.

Break downs at every level of global society seems but a few heartbeats away, and I wonder what will be the final straw...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiricusTheoricus
I'm a little confused......"weeks old" is alot different than "week" old.

To be precise, it is a "few weeks old".

Source

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

so who is to say that the mother placed the baby in there, maybe the jewish father of a single girl who had the child, the father possibly could part of the security at the dome on the rock, countless possibilities of how the baby got there

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Im not sure who said the mother did it, or the father but if u find information stating it was either or, please post the link here so we can all see it

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hell, there was a baby left in a toilet at a sports event too.

Was that baby put there by aliens beaming it in? I mean, tens of thousands of people. Women's washrooms are insane at events.

It HAD to be aliens. Surely, some women would hear a woman in LABOUR at a sporting event of that magnitude. Security, some even have police at them, and women know women going into labour.

Aliens.

They leave babies EVERYWHERE.

I need a sound bite of "dun-dun-duuuuuun."

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
Having been to the church of the rock I can say there are lots of nooks and crannies that someone could slip into to leave a baby in. Lots of babies get abandoned and it's most likely so young girl who doesn't want the baby and is afraid to tell her parents she got pregnant.

holy schnikes, a voice a reason permeating the darkness...it is either as you say or it is a massive Zionist conspiracy to usher in their "messiah" figure...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I think I got that from exile1981 post where he used common sense to say that it was probably a single girl not wanting her parents to find out she was pregnant.

but all information will come out eventually as tests are done and the police do their search

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
yeah, sure...a young mother decided the Dome of the Rock is the perfect and most convenient place to abandon her baby... sounds realistic and logical
. right.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Everyone on all the other sites keep calling the baby jesus??? Sheesh have you seen another human walking/flying around killing hundreds of thousands of people on his own? What makes people think Jesus will come before the Antichrist? Stupid people. If there is no Antichrist, Jesus ain't coming back!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by margret68

I agree totally margaret, such a horrid sense of humour that sick person has, killing a baby...that's far too harsh. Clearly our best bet is to humanely mame the creature for life, simple labotomy should do the trick

Get a sense of humour or the weight of the worlds problems will crush you... "We laugh as not to cry"
edit on 8-2-2011 by brengizzle because: Punctuation

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet or not but I am curious what race this baby is. That could make things a little more interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil3unnie

Clearly, it's Grey. Yeesh.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Love that Movie.

"Starman"

1/20 til I post my findings!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

OH .... oh..... The one at the Dome of the Rock is the Anti-Christ! The one at the Dome of the Ball is obviously the REAL Jesus!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I must thank our reptilian overlords for giving us this wonderful bounty, may he bring peace to all the nations of the world...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f54c6dbc1fb.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
No concrete evidence has been found in the Jerusalem, UFO videos that proves they are a hoax. They are still unsolved.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

i'm going to vote antichrist on this one...if its true.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by margret68

sigh - it says WEEKS , not " one week "

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join