It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Happy Retirement!

Now the rest of us can discuss, the founding of a baby in the domevon the rock,11days after the UFO event.

Is the baby, male or female?

What colour is his skin

Israely Authorites are not going to lte releases out on this. It will further cause of Muslims to claim Jerlusalem as thier own. Do you really think Israel are going to give it up easily.

Just a thought, any other occurances happening in Israel we, are not being told about?

edit on 10-2-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

No one can, so your statement is immature and childish to say the least. Look what happenned when people tried to claim decades ago, that the earth was not round or oval that it was flat. Um how wrong were they?

Until someone can come up with difinitive proof, that there is no God. Those whom make such statements, are deluding themselves.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I agree, with your last comment with regards to books being writen and re - writen by man. But to STATE Catrgorically, without any proof, that THERE IS NO GOD, is miseading and dillusional initself.

You could put the doubters proof against those whom believe, they have proof he does exist, and come to your own conclusion.

Scientists and Religous Schollors have done exacy that,and none of them know the answer, or they do not have divinitive proof, to contradict the other.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You guys really believe that this baby has anything to do with the ufo ?

You want to believe so hard on some mystic plot that you start to sound a bit ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

And yet we are to believe your comments?

I think members are intelligent enough to come to their own conclusons, dont you thnk?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I hope so

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Until someone can come up with difinitive proof, that there is no God. Those whom make such statements, are deluding themselves.

So are those making statements that there is a God.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Are non-Muslims allowed access to the inside of the Dome of the Rock?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Someone bring me up to speed so I don't have to read people argue about wether God exists and aliens dropped off a baby. Has anything come of this yet? Any news? Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AntoniusBlock

No. Non-moslemans are not allowed to enter the dome of the rock, nor the el-sharif. Jews are not allowed to ascend to the top of the mount either but some Christians may during certain times ascend to the top but not as of late because of security concerns.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix

No. Non-moslemans are not allowed to enter the dome of the rock, nor the el-sharif. Jews are not allowed to ascend to the top of the mount either but some Christians may during certain times ascend to the top but not as of late because of security concerns.

Wikipedia states that non-Muslims are allowed.

Until the mid-nineteenth century, non-Muslims were not permitted in the area. Since 1967, non-Muslims have been permitted limited access, however non-Muslims are not permitted to pray on the Temple Mount.[12]
In 2006, the compound was reopened to non-Muslim visitors between the hours of 7:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-2:30 p.m. during summer and 7:30-10:30 a.m. and 1:30-2:30 p.m. during winter. Non-Muslims are prohibited from entering after 2:30 p.m. and may not enter on Fridays, Saturdays, or Muslim holidays.

en.wikipedia.org...

So we cannot be certain who this was exactly.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Sir, we are here to deny ignorace aren't we? From the same wiki page as you quote it clearly says " Visits to the Dome of the Rock, however, are currently prohibited to non-Muslims who will be stopped by the guards as they approach the building". This page though has not been fully updated to reference all recent changes but this much is clearly there.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees
This baby is white I heard, trying to verify this now. That makes it stranger I think.
this would be bad for all the people who think jesus is a black man if in fact this is the second coming
but lets get one thing straight first. Jesus had a mom and a dad and was born in a normal way. He didn't have a space ship drop him off. But its interesting because the ship could be considered like a star.
edit on 11-2-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Maybe its the anti-Christ???

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
double post
edit on 11-2-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix

Sir, we are here to deny ignorace aren't we? From the same wiki page as you quote it clearly says " Visits to the Dome of the Rock, however, are currently prohibited to non-Muslims who will be stopped by the guards as they approach the building". This page though has not been fully updated to reference all recent changes but this much is clearly there.

My cousin (who lives in Jerusalem) claims the Dome is still (normally) open to tourists during the day (but not during prayer times or during 'sensitive' religious holidays for any of the three abrahamic faiths).

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The True Prophet and Son of God; Jesus, has returned.

As He speaks; I shall repeat.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Look for a child born on 3/11 thur 3/12 2011 when all of the worlds ancient/recent religions can be seen it the sky with Stellarium without the chemtrails blocking the planet,stars,moon forming their religious stories.On 3/12/2011 22:33:any seconds the Egyptian/Christian religion is seen rising in the eastern sky. Go anywhere in the world during these times and by looking in the different directions All of the gods,goddesses.saviors,titans,heros and their stories can be seen in their sky during this day from their homeland,p.s. dim the sun in stellarium to see this once in a progression sight and the beginning of all calenders.Don't worry,my jaw dropped too with the news and revelation.Forget 2012 the misdirection,become part of the global warming.Thawing from a cold 32 degrees to a warmer 33 degrees.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I really don't think he is baby jebus, cuz he was squirted out by Marie.
but i do believe the child was stolen from a hospital and placed by one of the guards the morning it was supposedly found to create a miracle facade for whoever paid the guard and the hospital staff.

this was clearly a strategic political/religions maneuver to get that mound resurrected into the new temple for the Jews....I guess they're tired of wailing the wall at the bottom of the stairs

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
it is kinds weird that they found a baby,it even could be something left by the ufo itself or what about the people who are always there?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join