It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

I think you and some others are taking this way to seriously when you start demanding facts. Were talking about a UFO and a mysterious baby here so I am not sure why someone should have to produce cold, hard evidence when most of us are really just speaking in hypotheticals. Some may actually believe it. so what? Let them be. ATS does not have to be a constant stream of documented evidence and eye witness accounts substantiated by verifiable video and audio. It's okay to take a break from all that once in awhile.

Also, just because the baby is older than the UFO siting does not mean that proves the baby was not part of the UFO phenomena (just for the sake of argument.). I mean, wouldn't it be possible that the baby was born before the UFO incident but only "dropped off" a few weeks after his/her birth? Unless your thinking people are suggesting the baby was literally born out of the UFO.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Four, it could be that the "aliens" dropped him off, ergo the blast of light. Transporter beam? LOL

I'm with you. I don't really buy into this stuff, but it this topic is fun to "what if" about!

I believe very much in the Extra Terrestrials and have my firm beliefs in the category, but yes I strongly agree it is fun to poke at the "what ifs" that arise in our world today. Who knows maybe the baby was sent down from the "mote of light". Who knows if it was real or fake? Who actually knows if it was alien or human?!?! The world we live in today holds so many secrets that not you, nor I, or much less anyone knows about. I believe it will all become clear to us when we as a species begin to understand that we need to leave our views of war and government and look to the stars to the species which has been sending us messages ever since our birth.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
So someone left a baby. Is this news? No. It just so happens the location if a favorite among some members here for speculation and rumors.

I feel bad for the kid. Abandoned by parents and a tool of nonsense by conspiracy theorists.

FACE - PALM

2nd line.

He's absolutely right.

Alright guys, from now on... we only cover cases that have already been proven, have evidence for us to oogle, and has been broadcast on every newschannel for a week.

Gone are the days we take chances investigating possibilities of breaking news; Back to reviewing Roswell, Area 51, the dark side of the moon, Obama being black, and the government screwing us!
edit on 8-2-2011 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

Why investigate something that's not breaking news at all? It's a baby abandoned.

It happens. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. But hey, I forgot, people have dull lives.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So where is this baby? I have scanned for news updates and come up with nada.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Its not so much that I am demanding facts, its that I am stating them. Can you find any invalidity in what I posted?
Whats wrong with liking facts on a website designed to Deny Ignorance?

The "Man killed by Cock" thread was a great example of a jovial good natured thread that didn't warrant any discussions of facts v opinions or any of that. It was closed because in the mods own words "the fun is over". I wonder if ATS realizes that a male chicken in America and Europe is referred to as a Cock. According to one of my British cohorts a male chicken is almost always referred to as a Cock in Great Britain and my own Grandmother always used that term to denote the male chickens we had around. It makes me want to make a thread using the standard time honored word to describe a female dog and see if ATS deletes it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
this is insane! thanx for the post. i didnt believe the Jerusalem ufo videos...now im having seconds thoughts! is the temple secured at night? from the public?

first post ever

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostcat
So where is this baby? I have scanned for news updates and come up with nada.

News Link

Heres one repost of the original.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
HOAX would be my thought.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Our society hasn't seen a miracle in at least a couple millennium...
There are some weird coinsciences going on here, or would we know how to recognize a miracle?
Depending on your belief system, pretend Jesus appeared on the Earth tomorrow, I think most the population would just treat him as a crackpot. So again, are we so jaded that we are even able to "see" miracles?
R in another way as a few people have suggested. What if "God" was an ultra old, intelligent race? Fiddled with our DNA to make us in his own image. 2000 years after he sent his "son" to earth, he returned as foretold in the bible. Keeping in mind some people believe there is a very complex code within the bible that we could never see til the invention of COMPUTERS.
I don't know but there is a lot of ways you could spin this...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I keep getting 404 error to the big Jerusalem thread. Is it gone?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Is it true that the baby only has four fingers on each hand

and a thumb on each as well

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Muslims believe Mahdi will come before Jesus appears, and helps Jesus battle evil.

Those who claim it could possibly be used as a government conspiracy to whatever end, think about this:

Israel controls The Dome Of The Rock. Its their military that guards it, and their security cameras that survey it.

The LAST thing Israel would want is to purport a biblical event happening, that coincides with Islamic beliefs, since Mohammad foretold of the coming of Mahdi, and then the downfall of the last state of israel.

I dont know much about Jewish beliefs, however.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

It's the Anti-Chris! Not to be confused with Aunti-Chris...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

If the child was from a sanctioned marriage, then it would not have been abandoned.

The child is out of wedlock. At least his way the child and mother both get to live.
Otherwise they would have just stoned the mother to death for having sex out of wedlock.

Nothing odd here, just a smart Muslim girl saving her life and the life of her child from her caveman society.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

It's actually the moslimans that control that area. Jews are not allowed on top. So the baby is most likely not Jewish. If the kid is Jewish, then it must be surcomcized on the tenth day according to Jewish belief, and if I'm not mistaken, the baby was found 10 or 11 days after the UFO event happened. We will probably never know.

Edit: puctuation
edit on 9-2-2011 by aboxoftrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
A good question to ask is how many kids have been abandoned here before? Has any new news come of this yet?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i have to post 20 times...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Any news on the kid?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Crazy, do you have the news link? any updates

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
We squash one BS story and another pops up.

I'm going to retire.
edit on 10-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join