It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It jesus REBORN!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok I think its time for a fact check for those that do not or will not read this thread before responding.

1. The baby in the OP is cited as being weekS old. (Yes I capitalized the S on purpose)

2. The HOAX of the Temple Mount UFO occurred only one week ago.

1+2=Baby was alive before the UFOs were hoaxed.

The discussions regarding the Temple Mount HOAX should be over in the HOAX section, should you want to comment upon those videos, as this thread is not the place for that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draken
reply to post by subject x

Common sense ? Lol
Ya in a universe where galaxies have existed for millions of years more then we have, with higher atomic lvl elements that could do who knows what.
Your Common sense tells you that NO other life formed or found a way to travel the universe ?
Let alone the multiverse.

Get your common sense checked out buddy

I never said there was no life elsewhere in the universe. I completely believe there is.
But this baby ain't one of them.

Get your reading comprehension checked out buddy

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Though I cant prove that there is no god, it has been proven that religion in its entirety started with the Egyptians, basing it on the Sun God, which correlated with the Zodiac. Further, it has been documented that there have been many " Gods " that were all allegedly born of a virgin, preached the gospel, died on a cross, and was later resurrected. This story dating back to the days of once again, ...ta da! Egyptians.

You know the little fishy on the back of ppl's cars? You do know why its a fish right? Not because God was a fisher of men, because based on the Zodiac, we are in the age of the Pisces, which is depicted by a fish. The next age is to be Aquarius.

Regardless of belief, the fact still remains that though no one can prove the existence of god, or the lack thereof, but no one can prove that he did exist. Reading any book re-written by man, re-published by none other than man, is hardly worthy of " proof. Would you agree or disagree?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The word "Rock" is precoded to disclose the coming of Christ -- his name -- and the year AD 2011.
See: ufoetblog.com...
and
ufoetblog.com...
The website announces the 2nd coming of Christ through translations of meanings hidden by GOD in the English Language.

Christians, read if you dare.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Im on the fence with the whole Dome of the Rock UFO anyway but i have seen multiple videos by tourist on you tube some american some not....and not to mention so many vantage points from around the building and they all show the same thing..Someone explain please how this could possibly not be a hoax?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Can you site for me the proof that religion started with the Egyptians? I could have sworn the Sumerians had a rather advanced religion and that they predated Egypt.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

I have pondered the possibility that this is all a very elaborate scheme for not-so-obvious reasons. A UFO sighting and a mysterious, abandoned baby showing up in a highly guarded area? Just to weird. Otherwise, it is all just one HUGE coincidence.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I probably posted this in the wrong thread but it seems threads are running together these days...hmmm i wonder why?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The second the videos surfaced of this strange glowing orb over the Dome I was amazed! There are hundreds, thousands, of faked and possibly real videos of "alien" crafts zooming around Earth's upper atmosphere, but the light descending into the city was stunning. Now the child being found at the temple could be taken several ways, one he/she was placed there for media attention on purpose (maybe). Two, it was a legit abandoment of ones child with no implications of eeriness. Finally, could it be possible that the "aliens" came down looking for the child which was promised to them? After realizing it wasn't there they got angry (flash) and blasted off back to whence they came to report their findings? God what a stretch and by no means am I siding with either one of these statements, I'm just saying in today's world one must think that everything is possible...except that pigs cant fly cause that isn't happening any time soon.

Oh and first post on ATS, been stalking this forum for the longest time and now finally getting active.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Hinduism is widely accepted as the oldest religion in the world. I am sorry but sources accusing a "fake history of the world" and such are completely unacceptable.

The world's oldest religion began in the Indus valley with Hinduism. Incidentally it was Hindus that first developed the concept of Zero.

The sumerians also had organized religion far before the Egyptians.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Well I guess I stand corrected. However, It can be difficult to speak of a 'Sumerian religion' as such, since practices and beliefs varied widely through time and distance, with each city having its own twist on mythology and theology. Sumerian religion has its roots in the worship of nature, such as the wind and water. IMO, I dont really see it as ' religion" per say. Though it is documented and depicted as such, it is still debatable at best. But any resources rather than google, that you may have, I'd be interested in reading about.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
This baby is going to grow up in complete ignorance that once on the dawning of his birth there were many conspiracy heads huddled over their keyboards together, debating whether or not he was the anti-Christ.

It's a funny old world.

I hope that people are going to protect the poor thing for the grandiose dreams of the insane.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Laurauk

Though I cant prove that there is no god, it has been proven that religion in its entirety started with the Egyptians, basing it on the Sun God, which correlated with the Zodiac. Further, it has been documented that there have been many " Gods " that were all allegedly born of a virgin, preached the gospel, died on a cross, and was later resurrected. This story dating back to the days of once again, ...ta da! Egyptians.

You know the little fishy on the back of ppl's cars? You do know why its a fish right? Not because God was a fisher of men, because based on the Zodiac, we are in the age of the Pisces, which is depicted by a fish. The next age is to be Aquarius.

Regardless of belief, the fact still remains that though no one can prove the existence of god, or the lack thereof, but no one can prove that he did exist. Reading any book re-written by man, re-published by none other than man, is hardly worthy of " proof. Would you agree or disagree?

Uhh, the Egyptians weren't the first civilization to be religious, and it certainly didn't start there.
And ughhhh when people pretty much quote zeitgeist word for word

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Well I guess I stand corrected. However, It can be difficult to speak of a 'Sumerian religion' as such, since practices and beliefs varied widely through time and distance, with each city having its own twist on mythology and theology. Sumerian religion has its roots in the worship of nature, such as the wind and water. IMO, I dont really see it as ' religion" per say. Though it is documented and depicted as such, it is still debatable at best. But any resources rather than google, that you may have, I'd be interested in reading about.

The same can be said for Egypt, which had many different cults and theological differences.
But if we're going to go for the oldest religion, it's almost definitely going to be primitive man worshiping various idols and things, and almost definitely the Sun.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
its baby jesus!!!!!! ...HE CAME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
Ok I think its time for a fact check for those that do not or will not read this thread before responding.

1. The baby in the OP is cited as being weekS old. (Yes I capitalized the S on purpose)

2. The HOAX of the Temple Mount UFO occurred only one week ago.

1+2=Baby was alive before the UFOs were hoaxed.

Firstly, this is not yet a 'fact'.

Secondly, if it is true, then as wacky as it sounds, there's always the possibility of accelerated aging. I believe clones exhibit accelerated aging, so by that of other means, it can't be discounted yet.

The hoax theory is still just a theory.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

When you introduce notions such as accelerated cloning and such you are taking things outside of the realm of fact and adding fiction to support a viewpoint. That is not a way to deny ignorance. When I see someone say "aliens could do it so it must have happened" it reminds me of primitive people forming superstitions to account for the unexplained natural world around them. You cannot base a a statement in "what could be" and call it fact.

It is a fact the baby is weekS old.

It is a fact that the audio on the tapes was tampered with and it is a fact that the individual films include a mix of interlaced and progressive frames. These two facts mean that the videos are indeed a HOAX. That is to say unless the aliens gave a super advanced camera capable of dual location audio recording and a mixture of interlaced and progressive frames to record the appearance with.

****DISCLAIMER****

My statement about the aliens providing a camera to record their visit with was based in sarcasm and is in no way meant to convey anything other than the ridiculousness of using "what could be" to determine facts. Please do not start propagating this theory as fact. Oh wait, please do, it will only reinforce what I've already said.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7ruth
Now the child being found at the temple could be taken several ways, one he/she was placed there for media attention on purpose (maybe). Two, it was a legit abandonment of ones child with no implications of eeriness. Finally, could it be possible that the "aliens" came down looking for the child which was promised to them? After realizing it wasn't there they got angry (flash) and blasted off back to whence they came to report their findings?

Four, it could be that the "aliens" dropped him off, ergo the blast of light. Transporter beam? LOL

I'm with you. I don't really buy into this stuff, but it this topic is fun to "what if" about!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join