It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

If you can prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that there is no God, then,maybe ur statement,would be believable,but since no one,not even he brightest, scientists can disprove his existence. I shall take your comment, that "There is NO GOD", with a pnch of salt.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So... if everybody is hung up about the possibilities of this having some extra-terrestrial or religious significance, couldn't they just give him a DNA test? It's simple, quick, painless, and cost about 200 bucks.

If the child is of mundane flesh and blood then at least track down his parents and get answers. It's a religious site, not a fire house or police station.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Really guys? Sometimes you all make me think that believing in this stuff makes me nuts....Jesus? Mohammed? OMG really? This post and it's suggestions need more verification to even be hypothetically believable.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

may be a new jesus, a new moses or a new....whats the name of the other one?

Or... someone will go to jail for abandoning a child.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risen

Originally posted by KingKickass123

Originally posted by Risen

Originally posted by aboxoftrixThis is really weird, so I figured I might show you guys and throw the idea out there that this baby could be Superman, or Mohamed incarnate, Budda, the Mahdi, or maybe even Jesus?
What are your thoughts

Muslims aren't waiting for Mohammed to return. In fact they're also waiting for Jesus to return.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Risen because: (no reason given)

no they are not...

Jesus isn't even seen as a "son of God"just a prophet.
The muslims are waiting for the 12th imam...

Yes, he was a prophet like Mohammed was. The distinction between the two is that Mohammed was the last prophet before the end times, and the return of Jesus signals that the end times have begun. The 12th Imam is also supposed to return at some point, and some think they may work together.

The reason you hear about the 12th Imam and not Jesus is because a great deal of effort has been put into convincing Christians Islam is anti-Jesus, when in fact they are just against the idea of any man being god.

Get the distinction right, the 12th Imam is a belief in the Shiah culture and they are considered an off-shoot of the majority which are Sunni (similar to aspects of Christianity).

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's a baby...so my first question is:

Is the baby healthy

Next:

Has someone fed it, is he being cared for (assuming it's a he), have the authorities done something yet? ATS is entertainment as well and this thread is very entertaining

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Get the distinction right, the 12th Imam is a belief in the Shiah culture and they are considered an off-shoot of the majority which are Sunni (similar to aspects of Christianity).

The distinction i mentioned was between Mohammed and Jesus in Islam. All i said about the 12th Imam was some expect him to be associated with Jesus somehow. Thanks for specifying the Shiah thing, though. Didn't mean to say all Muslims believe it. Although all Muslims do believe in the return of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Are there any videos of this? I would love to see what they have to say.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
JPost already reported that the UFO was a hoax.

This child is not even related to the event, and I am irritated to find people grasping at straws to link them...

It wasn't a hoax. There were 3 videos of the sighting & only 1 of them was declared a fake video. The other 2 are authentic footage from that night.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This baby is white I heard, trying to verify this now. That makes it stranger I think.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that Goldilocks doesn't exist?

How about vampires, werewolfs, witches?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees
This baby is white I heard, trying to verify this now. That makes it stranger I think.

Sorry; I can not verify this. Apologies.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Any new information on baby Jesus or Buddha reincarnate? Why is it the first thing to reference? IT MUST BE A SIGN FROM (whatever god). I found a shiny peice of metal today... it must have come from a spaceship!

It detracts from any real substance... is a 'white' baby, found in the Dome of Rock. And then?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
wow a baby now this is interesting sorry havnt read whole thread yet just wanted to reply first this is kinda spooky since it was a week ago that athe ufo apperntly showed up still havn't made my mind up about that one yet but will read link now and report back

karma!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by elmotox

I think most people in this thread are simply playing with imaginative fantasies. Some may actually believe it, but so what? None of this can be proven and sometimes ATS likes to take a break from the threads that require tons of facts, documentation, sources, evidence, etc. Sometimes we like to let our imaginations run wild. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by margret68

Your comment has been published!!! I was looking for more info on this baby and found you!
www.goddiscussion.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees

Have you seen Israelis and Palestinians? some are pretty white. And babies and kids tend to be even whiter.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

And to top it all off it happened on the 7th (7)

THE NUMBER SEVEN IN THE HOLY BIBLE

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

More likely psy-ops, what i saw of the 'ufo' footage makes me think it was a 'blue beam' test

No doubt this baby has blond hair & blue eyes, it's beginning to look like that film 'the boys from brazil'
No, wait a minute, then he would have black hair & a little moustache.....
I'm all confused

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixFire

Haha! That's kinda cool. The article seemed to be in good taste also, so that's even better. Congrats, Margaret! You've gone national! LOL

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join