It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
I can see the headline now :

God has his son taken away by Social Services !

That was hilarious!
Another victim of the system!
edit on 9-2-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Women give birth without knowing they are pregnant.
I have read about it in the papers before. It's more likely with premature babies but it does happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Common sense ? Lol
Ya in a universe where galaxies have existed for millions of years more then we have, with higher atomic lvl elements that could do who knows what.
Your Common sense tells you that NO other life formed or found a way to travel the universe ?
Let alone the multiverse.

Get your common sense checked out buddy

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It is an abandoned baby.
Get a grip people.
Lets hope that they find the mum or dad or it gets adopted by a good family.
Everything else is bunk.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Im not sure of who or if the baby even exists but I do know one thing, It's not a baby Jesus of any kind. Jesus doesn't have anything to do with any of this UFO crap. The next time Jesus is to appear, is not in a UFO....not as a baby reborn again to be dropped of by a UFO, not on a church stage telling people how to live their lives, He will not be Maitraya, or Buddah, Krishna or any combination of the above of any other god or combinatione there of. He will come back with a shout, surrounded by angels ready for war. When Jesus is seen again, he will be spring cleaning on this earth and no one will want to be here. This is the only time he will return.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Gods are Aliens.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Rubbish!!

I dont believe it for one sec.....

Didnt even bother to read the article.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Originally posted by Qwenn
I can see the headline now :

God has his son taken away by Social Services !

That was hilarious!
Another victim of the system!
edit on 9-2-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

They had God registered as " No fixed abode ", as he said he lived everywhere and nowhere at the same time, he made it worse by giving his job description as " I made everything in the universe ", the Psychiatric assessment reports are due back next week.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I find the following video analysis very interesting in regards to the appearance of that baby and the wild speculation about it:

What is most interesting is the red dots that are at the end of this video. The dots always appear in pairs. They allow me to cancel the camera movement. If a dot pair disappears for a moment, then it means next figure. When connecting the red dots they form signs that I then traced for better viewing. So what I did is: I canceled out the camera movement and drew the lines between the dots. Explanation of the drawings. What you see is the finger of God drawing on the invisible cloak of the firmament! So God writes from behind the firmament on the firmament. In the end of the video, he even signs the drawings. It is signed in mirror image in roman letters. You see that he writes in mirror image because He writes on top of the firmament and you look up from below. What he writes symbolically is: I measured you, and I measured and I measured again to my divine standards (1st figure). Look how the geometric lineup of the fold is almost perfect and it is complete. He repeats the first figure three times perfectly. He goes over it again and again, like repeating the word. That is what inspired me to say mene mene mene. Then continues God in the same figure he says: I measured outside my area with another measure and another measure. Then the next figure says: This is how you look. You do not fit in my measurement area and the figure is not consistent. That inspired me to say tekel. Then the last figure says: I will disperse you to the ends of the earth and you will not be found any more. That is what inspired me to write upharsin And then he wrote a hook (what does that mean?) and signed with letters JC in mirror

Ko3

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There is no God.

It's a baby abandon, left to defend itself - by selfish parents. Surely, a benevolent god would not allow a new born to be left isolated, alone after being brought into this world?

Countless incidents of babies being left outside Churches and religions institutions across the world - none of them were declared the Messiah.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's a link that talks about abandonment stats during the late 90s in the US.

US Abandonment

China has an even worse problem.

Sadly, infant abandonment is quite a common occurrence around the world.

I'm not ready to start speculating about this child being from Krypton, but I'm also guessing it's going to be difficult to find anything on this story after a couple of weeks.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Its the ANTICHRIST!!!!!!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You know... my reply can't be summed up in words... but rather video

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
reply to post by tarifa37

the same odds of it being carried full term without parental (or anyones) notice.

The parents of the mother might actually be in on it to protect their daughter from being killed (if this is the case at all)

I think it's "just" an abandoned kid but with all the weird stuff going on lately it could be anything...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

I just had to reply, to argee with you on this, Iv notice that most posts such as your have been ignored, although they have most stars? Dont know, however it apears the "X-Files Conspiracy RPG" has begun.

I do understand why people beleive this stuff so easily though, I mean look at the media, they'v been training us to beleive garbage for decades, look at some of the blatant lies they have gotten away with over the year, and the ones they are getting away with now, the truth is unpopular, people dont like it, because in reality, the world isnt quite as nice or fair a people like to pretend it is, and the ones that can see there is something wrong for the most part would rather "wait for superman" because, it wont take any effort or sacrafice if there is some magical hero out there that can do it for us!!

Baby left at religious building, its about as standard as you can get, this one really doesnt need "debunked", its most like why the inital article was about 3 sentences long, because its EXACTLY what it looks like, teenage mother dumps child to aviod repercussions, and I think you'll find it IS possible to hide a pregnancy for the full course, theres even case's where the women didnt even know they where pregnant until they went into labour!

(theres also the possibilty this has been setup to distract people such as yourselves, while you are wasting your time speculating on what this could mean, something much more important could be getting missed. Its more likely to be that, than the return of [Insert messiah of choice], or the anit christ.)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wonder if the press will be keeping the public updated on the police investigation or if this will be the end of their reports. You hear of abandoned babies all the time but you rarely hear of what ends up happening with them other then they were simply put in an orphanage.

Is this the first baby left at the Temple this year? Interesting timing if it is. How many babies are left at the Temple each year? Is there a way of finding out the stats on that? Curious on how often this happens there.

They are probably treating it like any other case but, it would be interesting to know if the baby had any jewelry on, (like a necklace or somthing), or what was it wearing, (like a certain type of blanket), whether it had any type of distinquished birth marks, or if they will even show a photo.

Possible names: "Mo" for mount. "Roc" for rock. "Dom" for dome. In any case he sure has some future bragging rights. "Im the UFO baby from 2011 what up G?!"

2.0 cents.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
What additional info do you think more stories will provide?
They found a baby. That's pretty much the whole story. You're not going to find any reliable news story that claims the baby is anything other than a...you guessed it...baby.

Kudos though for looking for more info before jumping aboard the short bus.

I'm currious how freequently the dome of the rock is used as a dumping ground for unwanted babies.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingKickass123

Originally posted by Risen

Originally posted by aboxoftrixThis is really weird, so I figured I might show you guys and throw the idea out there that this baby could be Superman, or Mohamed incarnate, Budda, the Mahdi, or maybe even Jesus?
What are your thoughts

Muslims aren't waiting for Mohammed to return. In fact they're also waiting for Jesus to return.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Risen because: (no reason given)

no they are not...

Jesus isn't even seen as a "son of God"just a prophet.
The muslims are waiting for the 12th imam...

Yes, he was a prophet like Mohammed was. The distinction between the two is that Mohammed was the last prophet before the end times, and the return of Jesus signals that the end times have begun. The 12th Imam is also supposed to return at some point, and some think they may work together.

The reason you hear about the 12th Imam and not Jesus is because a great deal of effort has been put into convincing Christians Islam is anti-Jesus, when in fact they are just against the idea of any man being god.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by margret68

According to whom in ATS. Not everyone in ATS thins the video footage is a hoax. So stop making false statements.

Interesting find to say the least. I will keep an eye on this topic with interest.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join