It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrixThis is really weird, so I figured I might show you guys and throw the idea out there that this baby could be Superman, or Mohamed incarnate, Budda, the Mahdi, or maybe even Jesus?
What are your thoughts

Muslims aren't waiting for Mohammed to return. In fact they're also waiting for Jesus to return.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Risen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
If this baby grows into an adult in a month or two. THEN you have a problem.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
The only thing I have to say YOU ARE CCCCRRRRAAAAZZZZZYYYYY! I cannot say it anyother way. Maybe its because I was born on 92 and grew up with the computers/internet, but seriously you guys need to grow up. I'm 18 and im telling you this.

Save all your religious point of views to yourself, i dont care what your opinion is, I dont care about the myth jesus.

I would bet the farm that as a non religious person that I am much more spiritual than any of you religious bible thumpers.

There speaks the voice of wisdom and life experience, oh no wait, what does an 18 year old that does not care about anything but himself, know about anything, and it's US that need to grow up ?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Sorry, I have to interject at that last comment. Do you consider that God would allow a child of innocence to be trapped from birth without hope of redemption? Even the antichrist will have opportunity to deny the hand of fate. Whether he does or not will make or break the apocalyptic scenarios we will be facing. I would hasten to add that the timing is all wrong for the child found at the Dome of the Rock to be the antichrist. The End is nigh; we can't be waiting another twenty-five years or so for the child to grow up and become the devil incarnate!

I know it will all sound like heebie-jeebie nonsense to the non-religious, but so be it. What I object to is that you, jessieg, are suggesting that God would allow an entity, a soul, to come into existence without opportunity for redemption, without chance or hope of escaping the evil manipulation of demonic powers. A terribly false perception on your part, and upon the part of any who share your point of view.

My suspicion? There are several people being groomed for the position of antichrist - some are resisting, others are slipping closer to the wrong decision - still others have already committed suicide in a tragic yet noble attempt to deny the manipulators from achieving such destructive effects through them. Whichever one falls despite a clear opportunity to resist - IE: makes an evil choice, in full knowledge of the ramifications of that choice, and in spite of knowing that they have potential to escape the fate. That one will become Antichrist, for he will have allowed evil to take hold of him, and will have chosen to let it manifest through him, despite a clear escape route being presented. And no, I don't condone suicide. But I believe God is merciful, and will judge each by their heart and intentions, weighed against their circumstance.

Don't put limitations on God.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Seconded. The person who 'bet the farm' has just lost the farm, and will likely get a severe beating from his/her papa.

Nothing in the way that the member posted suggests that they even understand what 'spirituality' is! In agreement with the genius writer/ Christian apologist, CS Lewis, I believe that the only serious choices in this day and age for a religious lifestyle are Christianity and Hinduism.

Does anyone here know the similarities between the personalities & recorded lives of Jesus and Krishna? Incredibly fascinating, and well worth researching... As I said above, we cannot place limitations on God.

Enough - this post is at risk of taking us off-topic. I just think it's interesting and useful for anyone who does in some way take the 'spiritual' path seriously...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by jessieg

Sorry, I have to interject at that last comment. Do you consider that God would allow a child of innocence to be trapped from birth without hope of redemption? Even the antichrist will have opportunity to deny the hand of fate. Whether he does or not will make or break the apocalyptic scenarios we will be facing. I would hasten to add that the timing is all wrong for the child found at the Dome of the Rock to be the antichrist. The End is nigh; we can't be waiting another twenty-five years or so for the child to grow up and become the devil incarnate!

I know it will all sound like heebie-jeebie nonsense to the non-religious, but so be it. What I object to is that you, jessieg, are suggesting that God would allow an entity, a soul, to come into existence without opportunity for redemption, without chance or hope of escaping the evil manipulation of demonic powers. A terribly false perception on your part, and upon the part of any who share your point of view.

My suspicion? There are several people being groomed for the position of antichrist - some are resisting, others are slipping closer to the wrong decision - still others have already committed suicide in a tragic yet noble attempt to deny the manipulators from achieving such destructive effects through them. Whichever one falls despite a clear opportunity to resist - IE: makes an evil choice, in full knowledge of the ramifications of that choice, and in spite of knowing that they have potential to escape the fate. That one will become Antichrist, for he will have allowed evil to take hold of him, and will have chosen to let it manifest through him, despite a clear escape route being presented. And no, I don't condone suicide. But I believe God is merciful, and will judge each by their heart and intentions, weighed against their circumstance.

Don't put limitations on God.

well said, i believe you are quite correct, coming from me a non-christian, i still believe in the creator and all he has done. I'm just not an official prayeree.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
This would make an interesting alternative to project bluebeam...

Get lots of people following their new deity-from-another-world while pulling their puppets strings from behind the scene.

And the youtube videos could have been of a hologram.

Just speculating

Star from me my friend. I see nobody notices all of the project bluebeam replies and goes on with their own little theories. I believe I was the first one to bring up Bluebeam on the Christ Rock Ufo video.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Not sure what to make of this, I think someone just left it their. We will have to see if more information comes out on this.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This baby is going to grow up in complete ignorance that once on the dawning of his birth there were many conspiracy heads huddled over their keyboards together, debating whether or not he was the anti-Christ.

It's a funny old world.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risen

Originally posted by aboxoftrixThis is really weird, so I figured I might show you guys and throw the idea out there that this baby could be Superman, or Mohamed incarnate, Budda, the Mahdi, or maybe even Jesus?
What are your thoughts

Muslims aren't waiting for Mohammed to return. In fact they're also waiting for Jesus to return.

Middle Eastern (and some Asian) traditions say that the first messiah will be the Antichrist, appearing as every saviour to every nation.

And yes you are correct, Muslims are waiting for a saviour who is Jesus however there is some confusion as you also have the Shiah aspect where they believe an Imam will be revealed. Add to this the Mehdi who is reported to be a saviour (not Prophetic, a revivalist possibly) who will correct mistakes made in the religion and peoples understanding of their faith....

But again there is some ambiguity and I have limited knowledge on this subject as I am still earning about this religion and the more esoteric aspects like this subject.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by margret68
by the way i quote from the article

`a weeks old baby was found`
a week huh? that would fit right in

Surley you're not saying that you think this baby was in that church for a week without anyone taking care of it? I believe even Jesus ate. Otherwise why have a "last supper".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
This is HEAVY! Dollar to doughnuts the mother is never found... Can almost guarantee the father never will be found. Cant wait to see results of genetic testing! If the results are never disclosed, this should raise huge flag! We should all keep up with this story!

www.israelnews.net...

Doubt any genetic testing will ever be done. Why? That would not help identify the child unless the parents or at least one of the parents is already in codus. This poor child will probably end up in an orphanage somewhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
reply to post by subject x

How do you know it's not a baby from another planet?????

Oh, I dunno...a rational mind? Common sense?

Again, I say It's just a baby. Anyone saying it's Jesus 2.0, the antichrist, and alien, part of a hoax or insidious plot seriously needs to turn off ATS for a while. It's affecting your minds, and not in a good way.

Someone had a baby they didn't want/couldn't care for and left it somewhere it would be sure to be found. Attaching any more meaning to it than that is ridiculous.

Get a grip, people...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can see the headline now :

God has his son taken away by Social Services !

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
One thing we can certain on is that, if UFO's did drop the baby off here, then they are probably the most irresponsible parents in the galaxy for a whole host of reasons. And if it wasnt done on purpose then they should be more bloody careful about closing those airlock doors. Aliens...tsk tsk.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risen

What are your thoughts

no they are not...

Jesus isn't even seen as a "son of God"just a prophet.
The muslims are waiting for the 12th imam...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This whole thing seems to me to be a big coincidence, the baby was weekS old so way past hte point of the UFo sighting....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This sucks for a Doomer, cause baby gotta grow up before they can be Messiah or Anti-Christ...

No Doom for 18 years folks.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join