It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOT OFF THE PRESS James Carrion speaks on skinwalker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
isnt this the place where they charge people money to look at satellites and pretend they are aliens?

Hi fishspeaker,

I wonder if you have in mind the Gilliland Ranch, and have confused the Gilliland Ranch with the Skinwalker Ranch?

The Gilliland Ranch has been discussed, for example, in the thread on ATS entitled AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch, which included various videos (such as the one embedded below for ease of reference):

(click to open player in new window)

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 9-2-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamescarrion
reply to post by hiii_98

And you know the full story how? And proof for this happening is what? And your sources are?

Regardless of whether you are James Carrion or not you posed some Good questions, I love the fact he ( hiii_98) has conveniently disappeared.
edit on 9-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jamescarrion

Why do you think we were denied access to the ranch? What proof do you have that the activity on the ranch is real?

This is your real beef, isn't it? How dare they deny you access? Your ego is showing much here as it did in your correspondence to the board. Not meaning to be snippy. In your position I might be ticked off, too. If you are recognized, then you should be recognized. But still, mustn't lose sight of the fact that they do have the right to deny you, along with the rest of the curious minds.

I personally believe Lazar more than anything Stanton Friedman has ever said, so it's a matter of discernment, I suppose.

However, the dubious claims about the rods notwithstanding, the events at skinwalker remain highly intriguing, and the information leaves little doubt that something has ...and is....going on there.

edit on 2/9/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Why do you think we were denied access to the ranch? What proof do you have that the activity on the ranch is real?

This is your real beef, isn't it? How dare they deny you access? Your ego is showing much here as it did in your correspondence to the board.

I personally believe Lazar more than anything Stanton Friedman has ever said, so it's a matter of discernment, I suppose.

However, the dubious claims about the rods notwithstanding, the events at skinwalker remain highly intriguing, and the information leaves little doubt that something has ...and is....going on there.

I am not going to play the "personal attack" game here. Ego and Beef filter on. Let's stick to facts and just facts. I find it interesting you said "I personally believe Lazar", as your personal beliefs are your own and don't persuade me in the least. As for dubious claims, I agree, but I am interested in the "why" dubious claims are being passed by a NIDS scientist to a ranch investigator.
edit on 9-2-2011 by jamescarrion because: spelling

Thanks IssacKoi for the advice on quoting.
edit on 9-2-2011 by jamescarrion because: addition

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This is your real beef, isn't it? How dare they deny you access? Your ego is showing much here as it did in your correspondence to the board. Not meaning to be snippy. In your position I might be ticked off, too. If you are recognized, then you should be recognized. But still, mustn't lose sight of the fact that they do have the right to deny you, along with the rest of the curious minds.

edit on 2/9/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

Can you prove something is going on there without a shadow of a doubt?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Good morning. I went back and edited my post somewhat before I saw your reponse. I think I did come off as a little snippy. Too much coffee.

It's not my intention to try to persuade you of anything "in the least". Simply stating my opinion, as you are yours.

Actually, I'm pleased that you are here. My thoughts are you would have much to add to our discussions here, and elsewhere around the boards.

So, welcome.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

Arrgh. I can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am sitting at my computer drinking coffee and making snippy comments. But I believe I am.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Good morning. I went back and edited my post somewhat before I saw your reponse. I think I did come off as a little snippy. Too much coffee.

It's not my intention to try to persuade you of anything "in the least". Simply stating my opinion, as you are yours.

Actually, I'm pleased that you are here. My thoughts are you would have much to add to our discussions here, and elsewhere around the boards.

So, welcome.

I am mad snippy without my coffee so no offense taken. Thank you for welcoming me to the board.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

reply to post by CrazyMonkey

Arrgh. I can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am sitting at my computer drinking coffee and making snippy comments. But I believe I am.

lol hold on let me use my remote viewing powers ,,,

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

When I interviewed witnesses with Frank Salisbury from the neighbors that surround the ranch to others who don't live anywhere close, the claimed activity around the ranch was no higher in frequency and in strangeness than what was occurring say 5-10 miles away.

Here is the problem i have with this claim according to Frank S. and the witnesses who live directly around the ranch they have without a question had personally close encounters on their property both before Shermans/Gorman residence, and currently. I hate naming names but I think you know which neighbors and both discuss lenghtly personal close encounters that are no where near AS COMMON to neighbors in roosevelt per se. Also i have interviewed both neighbors and have heard even wilder stories not accounted for in either Knapps book or Salisburys. The balls of light chasing the one neighbor into a creek where he hid for fear of his life?..only to see it open a portal into the side of his ride and dissapear? Or a giant metallic sphere larger than a house sitting in the others backyard only to see it blast off when approached? There are other stories but i dont wish to share at this time. The point being one of these stories happened on the border of the Sherman property and it also happened while the previous owners to the sherman lived on the property. I personally believe a massive spike occured around the time Mr. Bigelow purchased the property according to both neighbors, who lets be real, really never profited anything from this brief mention in the book (Utah Ufo Display) hell even i'm mentioned in the book

That's not what the Skinwalker book claims. So are Knapp and Kelleher making this up?

the sad answer is YES and i dont believe its Kelleher, i believe Knapp sensationalized some events. The entire story about the ranch being active prior to the Shermans as you and I know is bull! However what i find strange is that Bigelow had a hard time accepting this as a answer (i do if its the truth). The story about bolting the doors and windows down is a lie. the story about a indian curse IMO is made up. the story about a giant guard dog protecting the house is also a lie (the previous owner owned a three legged lap dog!).

However to a skeptic this immediately discredits the entire story which is NOT the truth. The strange and bizarre events outlined in the book from what i've been told by ...people.. including Brad absolutely did occur . Also from Sherman himself and neighbors, the answer is YES the events occured, however some of these background details where sensationalized by Knapp (likely) to help book sales. the truth as it stands is no one has any clue why and from where the activity origionated, the Utinah Basin itself was a HOTBED of activity prior to this silly skinwalker ranch business. However with the completion of the resevoir and especially the foreclosure of the Ute Resort, and the arrival of Shermans...somewhere in that timeframe the activity exploded on the scene at this particular hotspot. AND REMAINS AS HOT TODAY to my knowledge.

So are you trying to discredit Brad or are you agreeing that someones fed him this story and he just honestly believed it? If you believe he was fed the story, then please answer why do you think he was fed the story? You call it disinfo. Why would a disinfo agent need to inject the Bob Lazar story into the ranch?

No i'm not trying to discredit Brad but it does seem obvious to me that he was fed disinfo. As we both know Brad has a decent background he is a pilot and his other career sets him apart as a rationally minded invididual. Its sad to me that he holds onto this story so fervently, and makes me myself wonder if i should put stock in it. It reminds me of the Bennewitz case however. I believe the rods themselves are the real deal, however the story he was fed and has apparently accepted is not. Also i cant remember why he was fed two stories, one that the rods are worthless electric insulators (or something to that effect) directly from NIDS and the other from a NIDS advisory scientist while meeting with Bigelow that it is element 115 and a powersource to the ufos. Whatever it was Brad personally handled it and described the properties, and it was never returned to him by NIDS which created a deep rift between him and the organization. One interesting tidbit he confided was that Mr. Bigelow personally almost whispered to him that "there is a alien base, below skinwalker ranch". He (Bigelow) also told Brad that the ranch is somesort of waypoint for ufos entering the Utinah Basin and the telephone lines in the area somehow screw up their coordinates and as a result the ships will sometimes appear in roosevelt, or over the Bottle Hollow, or other odd locations, but will also meander their way back to the ranch whereas they will be seen dissapearing into the ridge side (I have personally witnessed this and so have the neighbors surrounding skinwalker)

So are you saying Frank's word is gospel and they are no other possibilities? How am I discrediting the Skinwalker Ranch by my statements? Where does Frank confirm in his book that the Skinwalker activity is real?

I think Frank has done more for this fiend and enigmatic topic than any other researcher (including myself and Ryan B.). He dug to the truth and went right to the source even interviewing the Shermans themselves to get to the truth, wherever that lead. While speaking with Frank I feel he has a very open mind on the topic and did not come into this with a preconieved agenda one way or another. I will have to dig the book back out but he states with 100% clarity that the events on the ranch are real and despite there being discrepancies in Knapps version and the truth, that the events did occur (and still are occuring) according to all witnesses. However he has uncovered some deceit in the origional book, to wihich i applaude. What proof do i have skinwalker ranch is real?? BAASS is the only truth i need, i put this in your lap and the ufo commnities lap, once you begin to behind the onion layers of this "company" and see who their bedfellows are the rational conclusion becomes unquestionable. You yourself know this. What does skinwalker ranch have to do with russians, chinese, north korea?...NOTHING then why else are "they" there... Finally the personal encounters and videos i have uploaded on my site help portray some evidence but even that i admit is not enough to convince a skeptic, thats why i put the challenge out there to visit the ranch, i put directions on my site, and i challenge them to dig deeper into this BAASS/NIDS & US Goverment relationship...
edit on 9-2-2011 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
where does Frank confirm in his book that the Skinwalker activity is real?

shoot i ripped out and scribbled notes so many pages from the book i'm lucky i found this passage. Page 236 Utah Ufo Display

"Skinwalker (Knapp/Kellehers book) may have embellished the witnesses stories, but they are not siply fabrications. Things really did happen!"

"No the Myers Ranch was most likely not a center of UFO activity in the Uintah Basin since its earlies history. Does the UFO phenomenon inthe Uintah Basin include what are clalled paranormal events such as the strange beasts, poltergeist phenomenon, and apparent passage into other "dimensions"? The events on the skinwalker ranch shout a resounding yes to this question.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Why do you think we were denied access to the ranch?

Will the guards at area 51 or other such sensative goverment locations allow you access because your James, "Brad", and Frank? Brad no longer has a active contract with BAASS, Brad may or may not be allowed access in the future depending on what he can offer BAASS...if anything anymore...as all of his archives years and years of documentation are now property of BAASS and he has fufilled his usefullness. And Frank although on good terms with Mr. Big was in the process of making a book on the very topic he would perfer surpressed. But most importantly this is NOT Bigelows ranch... he is tethered by his contracting agent (which three letter agency?) who is funding the project.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Here is the problem i have with this claim according to Frank S. and the witnesses who live directly around the ranch they have without a question had personally close encounters on their property both before Shermans/Gorman residence, and currently. I hate naming names but I think you know which neighbors and both discuss lenghtly personal close encounters that are no where near AS COMMON to neighbors in roosevelt per se. Also i have interviewed both neighbors and have heard even wilder stories not accounted for in either Knapps book or Salisburys. The balls of light chasing the one neighbor into a creek where he hid for fear of his life?..only to see it open a portal into the side of his ride and dissapear? Or a giant metallic sphere larger than a house sitting in the others backyard only to see it blast off when approached? There are other stories but i dont wish to share at this time. The point being one of these stories happened on the border of the Sherman property and it also happened while the previous owners to the sherman lived on the property. I personally believe a massive spike occured around the time Mr. Bigelow purchased the property according to both neighbors, who lets be real, really never profited anything from this brief mention in the book (Utah Ufo Display) hell even i'm mentioned in the book

If the neighbors had wild experiences more sensational than what is in Salisbury's updated book, then they would have had to occur after late 2009 when I was out there with Frank. The stories I was told were not at all sensational as high strangeness goes. In fact, the most compelling story I heard from any of the numerous witnesses we interviewed was a historical case from the 70s that occurred nowhere near the ranch.
I have the transcripts of the interviews we did, and I don't recall the neighbor who dove into the creek talk about a portal. He described it as dissappearing from what I can recall.
I will recheck the transcripts.

the sad answer is YES and i dont believe its Kelleher, i believe Knapp sensationalized some events. The entire story about the ranch being active prior to the Shermans as you and I know is bull! However what i find strange is that Bigelow had a hard time accepting this as a answer (i do if its the truth). The story about bolting the doors and windows down is a lie. the story about a indian curse IMO is made up. the story about a giant guard dog protecting the house is also a lie (the previous owner owned a three legged lap dog!). However to a skeptic this immediately discredits the entire story which is NOT the truth. The strange and bizarre events outlined in the book from what i've been told by ...people.. including Brad absolutely did occur . Also from Sherman himself and neighbors, the answer is YES the events occured, however some of these background details where sensationalized by Knapp (likely) to help book sales. the truth as it stands is no one has any clue why and from where the activity origionated, the Utinah Basin itself was a HOTBED of activity prior to this silly skinwalker ranch business. However with the completion of the resevoir and especially the foreclosure of the Ute Resort, and the arrival of Shermans...somewhere in that timeframe the activity exploded on the scene at this particular hotspot. AND REMAINS AS HOT TODAY to my knowledge.

Yet, George Knapp by his own account claims he never witnessed anything strange on the ranch the times he was out there, so you believe he simply made things up and embellished? What proof do you have of that? Have you talked to George? Do you have any direct proof other than anecdotal evidence that things happened the way they were described in the book? What proof do you have that it remains hot today?

No i'm not trying to discredit Brad but it does seem obvious to me that he was fed disinfo.

Why would Bigelow's own scientist feed him disinfo?

I believe the rods themselves are the real deal, however the story he was fed and has apparently accepted is not. Also i cant remember why he was fed two stories, one that the rods are worthless electric insulators (or something to that effect) directly from NIDS and the other from a NIDS advisory scientist while meeting with Bigelow that it is element 115 and a powersource to the ufos. Whatever it was Brad personally handled it and described the properties, and it was never returned to him by NIDS which created a deep rift between him and the organization.

Read my blog again about what John Schuessler had to say about the rods which is completely at odds with what you are saying about the rods being real.

I think Frank has done more for this fiend and enigmatic topic than any other researcher (including myself and Ryan B.). He dug to the truth and went right to the source even interviewing the Shermans themselves to get to the truth, wherever that lead. While speaking with Frank I feel he has a very open mind on the topic and did not come into this with a preconieved agenda one way or another. I will have to dig the book back out but he states with 100% clarity that the events on the ranch are real and despite there being discrepancies in Knapps version and the truth, that the events did occur (and still are occuring) according to all witnesses. However he has uncovered some deceit in the origional book, to wihich i applaude.

I think it would be a more accurate characterization that Frank believes the witnesses are honest and telling it like it is. Frank has no proof other than anectdotal evidence and to state that the activity is 100% real would be unscientific.

What proof do i have skinwalker ranch is real?? BAASS is the only truth i need, i put this in your lap and the ufo commnities lap, once you begin to behind the onion layers of this "company" and see who their bedfellows are the rational conclusion becomes unquestionable.You yourself know this.

The only thing we can agree on is the layers of deception and secrecy. This in no way points to paranormal activity. Just because intelligence pukes frequent the ranch and everyone is afraid of violating their NDAs, does not validate any alleged paranormal activity on the ranch. Go to Vegas sometime and attend one of the Casino Magic shows. If someone didn't know they were attending a magic show, they would be utterly shocked by the smoke and mirror illusions.

What does skinwalker ranch have to do with russians, chinese, north korea?...NOTHING then why else are "they" there... Finally the personal encounters and videos i have uploaded on my site help portray some evidence but even that i admit is not enough to convince a skeptic, thats why i put the challenge out there to visit the ranch, i put directions on my site, and i challenge them to dig deeper into this BAASS/NIDS & US Goverment relationship..]

I never said the ranch had anything to do with foreign enemies of the US. What is the best proof you have anything is happening there besides anectdotal accounts?
edit on 9-2-2011 by jamescarrion because: correction

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If you would like to discuss this offline please call me I'll facebook you my number now, and I look forward to a intruging discussion! I dont want this topic to come across as argumentative between us, as the internet sets that unintended tone at times.

Anyone else have any additional questions or comments?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Synchronicity ? I just put up a thread that mentions a lot of the goings on out there at skinwalker. What a fantastic account the book is. I know you are totally into it and don't you live close to there or something? Not sure .Hey FnS wtf.
edit on 10-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2011 by Frater210 because: Thanks, anyhow. I hope that you find all you seek.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Synchronicity ? I just put up a thread that mentions a lot of the goings on out there at skinwalker.

do you have a link to the thread? I cant find it.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98

the sad answer is YES and i dont believe its Kelleher, i believe Knapp sensationalized some events. The entire story about the ranch being active prior to the Shermans as you and I know is bull! However what i find strange is that Bigelow had a hard time accepting this as a answer (i do if its the truth). The story about bolting the doors and windows down is a lie. the story about a indian curse IMO is made up. the story about a giant guard dog protecting the house is also a lie (the previous owner owned a three legged lap dog!).

However to a skeptic this immediately discredits the entire story which is NOT the truth. The strange and bizarre events outlined in the book from what i've been told by ...people.. including Brad absolutely did occur . Also from Sherman himself and neighbors, the answer is YES the events occured, however some of these background details where sensationalized by Knapp (likely) to help book sales. the truth as it stands is no one has any clue why and from where the activity origionated, the Utinah Basin itself was a HOTBED of activity prior to this silly skinwalker ranch business. However with the completion of the resevoir and especially the foreclosure of the Ute Resort, and the arrival of Shermans...somewhere in that timeframe the activity exploded on the scene at this particular hotspot. AND REMAINS AS HOT TODAY to my knowledge.

So why were the events sensationalized if they didn't happen, but other 'real' events did?

It makes no sense.
edit on 10-1-2018 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join