It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOT OFF THE PRESS James Carrion speaks on skinwalker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It was after uncovering some disturbing information about the Skinwalker Ranch owned by Robert Bigelow that I began to have doubts about the real purpose behind the MUFON-BAASS project. Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) is an aerospace company allegedly involved in discovering novel and cutting edge space technologies and contracted MUFON in 2009 to perform UFO investigations on its behalf. In the following email to the MUFON Board of Directors, I summarized my research findings and my misgivings about any further relationship with BAASS

READ THE ENTIRE STORY HERE

skinwalkerranch.org...

edit on 8-2-2011 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Feb 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: source and external tags
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
GOOD FIND S&F!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
wow this demonstrates to me how little James knows about whats occuring on the ranch . I also happen to personally know who is secret "Brad" contact is, and i pesonally spoke with him at length.

James also seriously misconstrued Frank Salisbury's findings which point to a opposite conclusion to James. After speaking to Frank himself , he told me 4 months ago he was confused and surprised at James's conclusions. He said he thought James sounded paranoid and as if trying to fufill an agenda rather than look at the whole truth. again was shocked by his contradictory conclusion on skinwalker.

The odd thing is James isnt telling the full story. The events that happened at skinwalker DID happen, they did NOT happen however prior to the Gormons moving onto the property or prior to the Bottle Hollow Resevoir being built. (yes there is some odd coorleation). Also the rods story IS true, and yes i heard the same wacky explination. I think "Brad"..lol... was fed this line of disinfo twice. The first time he was told he could not have the LENT object back, and that it was nothing more than carbon rods to an old isulator or somthing... the second time he claimed a "area 51" scientist working with NIDs called him up (in other words a stranger) and told him the whole element 115 line.... which he bought hook line and sinker. Keep in mind "Brad" is NOT an acitive NIDS/BAASS team member but rather an outside advisory source for NIDS at one time and who did have full access to the ranch an surrounding areas prior to NIDs arrival.

What i dont want to see is skinwalker further discredited, as this was NOT the finding of Frank Salisbury/James's own partner and author of UFO Display although the two do agree that there are many inconsistancies in Knapps book. Keep in mind neither Frank, nor "Brad" nor anyone else was allowed onto the ranch property in 2009 when they requested access... and it is guarded by armed 24/7 by paid ex military policmen everyday of the year.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
also if you guys would like to know more about the rods ask me any question, i was fascinated by that story in particular, and it apparently did happen...and they are still in BAAS's locked vaults or some miltary complex at this very moment. (or james is right and they are in a landfill...) but from what Brad described to me, i'm excited.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Well I would like a couple. Element 115 is a weak metal, how long were the rods? Width, length, density. I suppose it would be difficult to make them into rods with our current level of technology if they were not structured right, unless some form of engineering went on. How ever, Alien? Or Human?
edit on 8-2-2011 by pandapowerjamie because: Typo :/

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Original source

The ranch owner’s brother was adamant that there was no UFO or strange activity on the ranch prior to the Sherman’s purchase, contrary to what was discussed in the Skinwalker Book and that he (the owner’s brother) had personally received a call from Bigelow trying to convince him otherwise.

Isn't that interesting? The same thing "happened" in the Amityville case, no haunting was ever reported there before the Lutz's moved in - coincidence? I think not.

edit on 8-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
so many stories, but not a single clear cut photo or video
shame, i really want to believe too im not a debunker i just want evidence

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by margret68

i might be able to help with that in the future....

i understand what your saying, i was lazy at that time and will put in more effort for getting more tangible proof of the "rods" this summer. I have some leads already, but want have anything till April or so.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
reply to post by hiii_98

Well I would like a couple. Element 115 is a weak metal, how long were the rods? Width, length, density. I suppose it would be difficult to make them into rods with our current level of technology if they were not structured right, unless some form of engineering went on. How ever, Alien? Or Human?
edit on 8-2-2011 by pandapowerjamie because: Typo :/

i pesonally didnt believe the whole element 115 story when it was told to me, Brad seemed 110% convinced it was real. From what i understand the rods themselves are the real deal, and what they did was amazing and cannot be explained by metal properties at that time (or even now). The rods were either exotic human tech or proof of interdimensional alien tech.

Alittle background on how the rods were found, the big news story back BEFORE skinwalker ranch book hit and Nids arrived, was cattle mutiliation both on the ranch and on surrounding neighbor propeties. These rods were found next to a cattle mutilation, whether intentional or accidental i have no clue. But brad was investigating a cattle mutilation on the ranch (PRIOR TO NIDS) and found these rods next to the bovine. My memory doesnt serve me properly to answer the size, he told me the exact dimensions but i cant remember, i think they were 6 inches long and 2 inches wide. BLACK metal...oh did i mention they glowed, emitted EMF, and could power external sources, could not be damaged, and refused to get hot despite having a blow tourch on them...even after glowing red hot they were cool to the touch. Again gave off their own energy. the foolish part in this story is that they were entrusted with NIDs for study, they were loaned....and never returned. thats why this individual is willing to talk about NIDs and BAASS despite a NDA he himself signed years ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by margret68

I live in Utah and can assure you that weird things do indeed happen all the time. Though I have never been to the ranch.... it is no coincidence that it is guarded 24/7 by ex military.
I'm sure something is up there otherwise it wouldn't be such a big deal. It's not like they make money off of it from the public...in fact it's almost an expense to have.
Either way.... I have witnessed many UFO sightings during the day that have left me baffled.... looking forward to seeing more!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

alot of people think Knapps skinwalker book was somehow a financial gain for Bigelow... believe me its not, if anything it was a temporary thorn in his side, in rhetrospect he would never have allowed such a publicity stunt again. (Only Knapp and Kelleher made money from the book... with Mr Bigs permission)

Yes the ranch is a massive expense, but not for BAASS, but for you, me, and all of us tax payers who are the ones technically footing the bill as all expenses at the ranch are paid for (even as James Carrion himself stated... by a 3rd party "sponsor" unrelated to Bigelow or BAASS)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Hey Hiii_98, I don't think we have had the pleasure of meeting. Can you tell me something about your background and your relationship to the Ranch?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I read the book and my FIL is connected some how (His mom & Dad) to the Shermans (?).
I keep trying to get him and BIL to go out there for a camping trip, but they are not going to go.
Any takers?
This summer looks really good?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think the skinwalk ranch is a great story and just that "A story"

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

And you know the full story how? And proof for this happening is what? And your sources are?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
isnt this the place where they charge people money to look at satellites and pretend they are aliens?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
wow i'm surprised, earlier i was told this thread was deleted. I'm intrigued. what specifically can i answer?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, HOT OFF THE PRESS James Carrion speaks on skinwalker which was originally posted in the Aliens and UFOs forum, to the Trash Bin forum.

I'm excited to see the thread still revived from the dead. I'd be happy to share what i can regarding this topic. Also i'm not sure if the James Carrion ID is the real poster or not, we are already talking off board... KUDOS to ATS staff for reviving this thread from the trash bin.
edit on 9-2-2011 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It is indeed me and not someone posing as me, although how can you really know? That's one of the problems with the Internet. Faceless people making claims with no way to establish true identity.

I have in injected my comments below.

James also seriously misconstrued Frank Salisbury's findings which point to a opposite conclusion to James. After speaking to Frank himself , he told me 4 months ago he was confused and surprised at James's conclusions. He said he thought James sounded paranoid and as if trying to fufill an agenda rather than look at the whole truth. again was shocked by his contradictory conclusion on skinwalker.

What is the whole truth? That's the problem with Ufology, ghost hunting, paranormal activities, etc..Proponents believe that there is some universal truth that has to be accepted or applied in every situation. Could real UFOs be flying around the Unitah basis? Sure. Does that confirm that the activity at the ranch is real? No. When I interviewed witnesses with Frank Salisbury from the neighbors that surround the ranch to others who don't live anywhere close, the claimed activity around the ranch was no higher in frequency and in strangeness than what was occurring say 5-10 miles away. So the only claims of high strangeness are coming from those associated with the Skinwalker Book and Bigelow related associates and which has not been corroborated by independent investigators using scientific protocols.

The odd thing is James isnt telling the full story. The events that happened at skinwalker DID happen, they did NOT happen however prior to the Gormons moving onto the property or prior to the Bottle Hollow Resevoir being built. (yes there is some odd coorleation).

That's not what the Skinwalker book claims. So are Knapp and Kelleher making this up?

Also the rods story IS true, and yes i heard the same wacky explination. I think "Brad"..lol... was fed this line of disinfo twice. The first time he was told he could not have the LENT object back, and that it was nothing more than carbon rods to an old isulator or somthing... the second time he claimed a "area 51" scientist working with NIDs called him up (in other words a stranger) and told him the whole element 115 line.... which he bought hook line and sinker. Keep in mind "Brad" is NOT an acitive NIDS/BAASS team member but rather an outside advisory source for NIDS at one time and who did have full access to the ranch an surrounding areas prior to NIDs arrival.

So are you trying to discredit Brad or are you agreeing that someones fed him this story and he just honestly believed it? If you believe he was fed the story, then please answer why do you think he was fed the story? You call it disinfo. Why would a disinfo agent need to inject the Bob Lazar story into the ranch?

What i dont want to see is skinwalker further discredited, as this was NOT the finding of Frank Salisbury/James's own partner and author of UFO Display although the two do agree that there are many inconsistancies in Knapps book. Keep in mind neither Frank, nor "Brad" nor anyone else was allowed onto the ranch property in 2009 when they requested access... and it is guarded by armed 24/7 by paid ex military policmen everyday of the year

So are you saying Frank's word is gospel and they are no other possibilities? How am I discrediting the Skinwalker Ranch by my statements? Where does Frank confirm in his book that the Skinwalker activity is real?
Why do you think we were denied access to the ranch? What proof do you have that the activity on the ranch is real?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamescarrion
I have in injected my comments below.

Hi James,

Welcome to ATS. I'm not a moderator or anything, but I thought I'd quickly explain how you can make it clearer when you are quoting someone in one of your posts.

If you put "quote" in square brackets before the relevant text begins and "/quote" in square brackets at the end, the relevant text appears in a nice little box like the one above.

This can help avoid confusion as to which parts of your post are your own text and which bits you are merely reposting in order to respond to them.

If you click on the "Quote" button to the top right of a post, this is done automatically for you. You can delete any irrelevant text to limit the amount of material quoted.

Originally posted by jamescarrion
It is indeed me and not someone posing as me, although how can you really know? That's one of the problems with the Internet. Faceless people making claims with no way to establish true identity.

This issue is far from insurmountable.

I have seen this problem arise several times on ATS in the past when someone starts posting under a username that purports to indicate their identity. Fairly often any real doubt as to a person's identity has been resolved by the relevant individual getting in contact with one of the owners of ATS (which I presume you can arrange by sending them a U2U) so that they can verify your real identity.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 9-2-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join