It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO confirms H1N1 vaccine concerns....It's about time!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sounds like the truth is finally being told. Something we all at ATS knew for a long time... Just a shame that so many took the jab... if only they listened...

Link

I'd hate to say... we told you so...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightfury

Hah! I knew it! Thank god i rejected the vaccine

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I hope the mod fred notices this and others who have used peer pressure to try and make vaccine refusers feel guilty .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You have to wonder why empirical evidence can be discounted for so long.

Its Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS) reviewed data from a Finnish study which found that children injected with the Pandemrix flu vaccine were nine times more likely to contract narcolepsy than those who were not vaccinated.

"The committee agrees that further investigation is warranted concerning narcolepsy and vaccination against influenza (H1N1) 2009 with Pandemrix and other pandemic H1N1 vaccines," the WHO said.

Pandermix.

I guarantee the product name will be changed VERY soon.

The Finnish institute stressed that more investigation was needed, but said young people had a "manifold increased risk of falling ill with narcolepsy" if they had been vaccinated with the vaccine made by GlaxoSmithKline.

Last August, THL recommended discontinuing use of that vaccine against A(H1N1) until it could study the signs of a connection.

Pandemrix vaccine was used in 47 countries worldwide during the 2009 - 2010 season, according to the WHO.

OK now... how much revenue do YOU think was generated by the "Pandemic" strategy pushed by the WHO - and gleefully accepted by the same actors who sell us war, and terror, CO2 pollution, and this 'dangerous world' we live in.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well I will certainly be declining it and informing my mother and father. As my ENTIRE FAMILY!
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well my wild spirited self took it because my daughters school made it a must for her to take. So if she turning into something so is her daddy LOL-even tho we are what we are already- So U2U me if any have questions. I took the HIN1 and the H5N1 I think bird flu / swine flue shots. Its wild but it is a decision to be made by all free wills. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Before everyone here starts jumping on the anti-vaccine bandwagon, read the entire article:

A preliminary study by Finland's National Institute for Health and Welfare, THL published a week ago said the most likely explanation of the pattern found in four to 19 year olds was the "joint effect of the vaccine and some other factor(s)".

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They are have the vote already!!!!!, this just a prequel, American’s are docile, they have been since this started back 96 .
No fight, no will, liberal! lol not even close. L-O-S-E-R. Most are not even caring lol not even in control.
HA HA robot like ZOMBIE LIKE.
It's sickening really, but hey they have already won as they have have started this program back in 2000's, It's now 2011 and I no longer recognize American's? I have noticed this complacent people,

more complacent than Canadians
Canadians are more upset than American's WHAT! HUH! go figure, they have won.
Wonder why? Flu shots water food, all American’s are being poisoned, this was and has been planned out since JFK. And this plan was set in motion since 911 American ideals are already dead. America as a Ideal is dead.
Every aspect has been planned to the very last detail. Since 2006 American’s have become sick with fear, fear depressed repressed people I thought China was bad, or north Korea was bad from being under communism.

Most of you America's might as well Die Just lay down and DIE. You’re finished!!!! Hopeless you’re finished. Just surrender already. Really it's your fault you never stopped it. Too late Now. Time has come and gone!!!!!
The police and FBI and all these like groups get a different injection like the army the rabies one making them controlled aggressive dogs lol look at the violence displays by army police increasing and nobody speaks out from fear.

None of it is natural the controlled aggression the fear, its being controlled for years now! You have not been in control for the last 10 years.
Your brains are being controlled, you’re no longer in charge and you will all basically die from the epidemic that is in Jesse Ventura’s vid starting at 5:00 that’s the plan
It started with brain eating vaccine you can not fight back even if you wanted too.
The nano’s are stopping you from fighting re-growing connections. Even the police can not stop it, they have no freewill either just the impulse to smash things.
You have in re-bio engineered it’s not all of America yet but soon Yes after everyone gets there flue shots form this bad winter put the dots together.
Media Pushes BRAIN Eating Vaccine... Nano Tech Injection Lobotomy.mp4
www.youtube.com...
CENSORED FROM TV! JESSE VENTURA'S CONSPIRACY THEORY S02E04 - POLICE STATE, FEMA
www.youtube.com...
You have too wipe your entire government out and all the corporations associated with government, there no trials or court hearings it’s treason to humanity.
Even the richest people in the world, that’s connected, extinction.
It’s your extinction or there’s, and time will soon run out for the other half of America

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

This is a sapien sapien issue not a water border issue.
be well

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here is another source

Link

Next time they come up with a vaccine... wait till next year... after some the after affects are known... then realize you are better off without it!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I just read about this on Drudge, I feel vindicated hearing this news. I feel bad for those who are having trouble from it but on a personal level I'm so glad I have refused the shot.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

sapien sapien? water border issue huh!
www.youtube.com...
This has every connection to H1N1 vaccine concerns, and all other Vaccine Issues I'm not the one who passive and dismissive Watch the Vid it self explains
You wonder why concerns they know about the concerns, they don't care! business as usal, Your all losing a battle for your lives! Period!
Try again come from another angle.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Because they say that its likely a combination of the vaccine and "other factors" does not vindicate the vaccine makers. Thats like saying that if you took some medication, and it made you vulnerable to bacteria in meat you are normally not vulnerable to, and you got sick and died, then its not the makers fault. Thats BS. Its the vaccine that is the Causative factor. WIthout the vaccine, our genetic predispositions or whatever else it is, would not be active, this makes them responsible.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
Well I will certainly be declining it and informing my mother and father. As my ENTIRE FAMILY!
Thanks!

Suppose there comes a time when it becomes mandatory? If you are a "property" you will have no choice! There is already a protocol in place for dispensing. I found the info on a Rand site.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Mandatory? For some it is. Healthcare workers at hospitals for the most part don't really have a choice.... and rejecting the vaccine presents more than casual consequences - up to termination. In the world of doctors, you can not openly challenge their faith in chemistry (or in the scientific 'art' they 'practice')

(... Or perhaps they must remain loyal to the Pharmaceutical companies or bring negative consequences to the entire institution? I guess that could be possible too.)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightfury
Sounds like the truth is finally being told. Something we all at ATS knew for a long time... Just a shame that so many took the jab... if only they listened...

Link

I'd hate to say... we told you so...

Corrrrection my fellow ATSer. Not everyone at ATS knows, what so many of us, have been harping on. There are many here amoung us, who feel that life is but poke.

Damn I come up with some good ones.

edit on 8-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Fns

He won't be giving it to his kids.

So the only reason for all the hype back then was to get you to take it.

THERE..... ARE ..... NO ..... CONSPIRACIES..... INVOLVED ..... WITH ...... VACCINES

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
All vaccines and medicines can have side effects.

Are the people who have refused it quite happy to take their other meds?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

And which meds are you assuming we take ? , For my part i dont take any , Just natures medicines .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
All vaccines and medicines can have side effects.

Are the people who have refused it quite happy to take their other meds?

Your right! That's why some of the drugs you see advertised on T>V>. List coma and death as a side effect.

Oily discharge may occur. OH! So much for bozo the vampire.

You can beat swine flu

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Twelve countries have reported suspected cases of narcolepsy linked to swine flu jabs, the World Health Organisation said on Tuesday as its scientists said the findings warranted more investigation. The WHO said in a statement that such sleep disorders, mainly in youngsters, had not been seen with vaccines in the past

Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder, affecting the part of the brain that regulates when to be asleep and when to be awake. Narcoleptics can fall asleep while working, cooking, or even driving.

talk about dumbing people down

top topics

<<   2 >>

join