It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent infringements' threaten Sony's PS3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Korean electronics giant LG is seeking to block the sales of PlayStation 3 consoles in America as its ongoing patent fight has taken a new twist.

Go here for full article

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Directly in response to sony's mobile phone complaints. Complete BS, but this is how industry works today, don't bother inventing or innovating, just hire a patent troll and sue sue sue your way to riches.

Good luck barring sony from selling ps3s, good luck with that. At best they might get a cash settlement out of it, which is what they would be going for anyways.

Or is LG about to debut a bluray playing next gen game console media center? My lg home theater sucks ass, the tv is great, but the home theater is pants. LG used to make decent products, those times have left us folks.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Completely agree I had a lg 42" lcd the picture was great i was very impressed...Then I Purchased a 46" samsung, The samsung blows the lg out of the water there is no comparison. Both sets are 1080p, 240 hz I find that for Television samsung makes the best sets. Also I had a LG sound bar and the speaker blew after about 3 months.

join