It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official 2012 Meet Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by Freeman

Do you put extasy in your coco pops or something ?

mmmmmmmmm doesn't sound like a bad idea lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Why not begin by offering a little more respect especially to member more senior than you

Umm, now I know in Stargate SG1 is was the Ancients who managed to Ascend, but.... this is a bit much! They at least had ships capable of flying between galaxies and all you offer is a train..

Can't be much of a meet up either if only 5 people are invited..

Good luck in 2013!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Why not begin by offering a little more respect especially to member more senior than you

I didn't realise that ATS was some kind of masonic secret society where there are senior members that have to be respected.

However, I am sure your intentions are honourable and you only intend to have a good time. Unfortunately I won't be coming along for the ride, but I hope you all have a good time.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alucard666

Damn, I live in So-Cal so I guess I have to pass on this

maybe I need to organize one myself

150 people ...... wow...what a blast.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I should come, because I could bring my laptop and DJ a set to make it a real party.

I play a seamless mix of Dubstep, Grime, UK Garage, UK Funky, Electro-House and Bassline

But I'd need to bring 4 friends using your 5 tickets, because I already have plans for that night, for 22/12 is a good friends birthday and it's custom to go out both nights

edit on 8-2-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Someone too the quote system and conundrumed it..

That is all..

edit on 8/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS. Threads like this......can't find them anywhere else. This ENTERTAINS. It does....funny thing is we know the OP has nothing to offer yet we will BURY that sob for being so foolish coming round here talking crazy like that. Shame on you for thinking that was going to go over well OP. C'mon you've been around for how long?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

maybe your pissed cos you know you not gonna make it past 2012?

ok - the killer question : are you going to make it past 2012 ?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Who is going to have a meet up? You'll end up like those people on the top of a building in the movie Independence Day. Are we all going to bring signs too?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Yeah thats small compaired to the ones we have usally have. It's gonna be full of rednecks,bikers,and hippies. You know the type of people nobody likes and dont have a good reason..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Do you simply believe that the year 2012 is the year of the rapture. Please confirm this.

Also you mention celebrities will be coming along? This seems like an odd statment. What kind of celebrities? Film stars? rapture celebrities ? celebrities from your belief system?

I'm very curious.

2012 appears to be the year, when our solar systems enters the photon band full time.. it will trigger the Rapture as far as i am aware... how sure am i? i wouldnt say that is 100% , more like 90% for me please...

Celebrities? What kind? Saints, magicians, illuminai and elite (if they make it thro), Jesus. Past souls. Aliens. Other dimensional beings. Demi gods... elemental spirits, astral beings etc etc etc

I really think you need to speak a little more on your whole 2012 beliefs so we can get an idea on waht you are offering.

Whats your questions , fire away!

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Freeman, bro !
You should have post it in a casual manner .... like a get together of like minded individuals in 2012.... discuss ascension and have a blast l

That is precisely what this party/get together is about.

Even if there is no ascension in 2012, the party will still be there

edit on 12-2-2011 by Freeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
dbl post

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
2nd leg: Koo-Aid Funtimes!

3rd leg: Ascension ZOMG!
In all seriousness though..
Why, in any logical way of thought, would you post in the syntax you did and expect anything but skepticism and mockery?

Hey, im a hippie and english is my second language, i speak as i want

Ohhh it will fill up trust me on that, right now i am aiming for not more than 100 people per train

Umm, now I know in Stargate SG1 is was the Ancients who managed to Ascend, but.... this is a bit much! They at least had ships capable of flying between galaxies and all you offer is a train..

Dude, if u never tripped then a idea of some rusty forgotten trains is not going to ring any bells for ya

i will post some pics later, but its like vintage trip material... trains are well cool and very enjoyable.... cant say more.. u need to feel it for yoursel!!

Can't be much of a meet up either if only 5 people are invited..

Look above, 5 people FROM ATS. 95 people from other places!

Its cool, if u are invited i will take care of your transfer needs to the train station

I should come, because I could bring my laptop and DJ a set to make it a real party. I play a seamless mix of Dubstep, Grime, UK Garage, UK Funky, Electro-House and Bassline

Yes that would be good, only limit your set to melodic uplifitng electro for now

I already have plans for that night

The party is NOT on the dec 21st 2012 ... i havent decided yet, it might be few weeks / cpl of month before that...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I'm curious to know how far you have travelled?

Not meaning to be too rude or intrusive but I'm puzzled by you using the term rapture. I am well aware of what the rapture is to certain religious people but i didn't think it would fit in this kind of situation. Is it part of your religious beliefs?

From my own explorations religions are completely man made. They are a temporary fix useful while waiting on society at large to raise its conciousness and advance.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
bump (mistaken a link to this post from another thread!)
edit on 24-5-2011 by Freeman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
To Those that want to make december 21, 2012 a day of peaceful human transition join in the dicussion here.

The world is Awry. What are you going to do about it?

A realistic 2012 scenario

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Sorry, but I can't decipher your post.
Anyways, no thanks

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
reply to post by Alucard666

maybe I need to organize one myself

150 people ...... wow...what a blast.

So Cal here. We should have regional Meet ups
on Web cams!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You wanna fix my karma?

It's not kaputt.

And I have a SOUL, given by God. The soul (Ruh) is pure - while the soul (nafs) can be tainted.
The way to polish your nafs is to travel through this life (the Path) until you reach God. Each time you make a stop, your nafs gets tainted by worldly distractions.

To clean it, you must stay on the path - and the main thing that will help you stay on the Path is your total submission to Allah - the Creator of the universe and your SOUL.

By prostrating with the head on the ground - before the face of God - you purify your nafs and give more power to your Ruh - which guides you on the strait path.

The life here is nothing more than a struggle - a chance given to you by Allah the Most High for an eternal life.

A life which is the antithesis of this one here - where everything is possible, everything is reachable, every dream you ever had can be achieved and there are no limits for your RUH anymore.

So, if you want to fix your karma - prostrate in humility before the one who gave you the "karma", by saying "Subhana Rabbi yal A'la" - Glory be to my Lord, the Most High!

O soul with inner peace!
Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing,
Enter among My servants,
And enter My Paradise.
- Quran, 89:27-30

edit on 24/5/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I might as well join your trip, if it fits my plans by then.
For the overall idea of your offer sounds pleasantly vibrant and positive.

edit on 24/5/11 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join