It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.A.S.P. 2 - Flying personnel carrier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm fairly new to all this UFO stuff, having seen a few documentaries I became deeply interested in the subject and I'm getting more and more educated on the subject with every documentary I watch and website I go on, I also have an interest in military aircraft. There's always one thing I find strange about the military aircraft explanations regarding UFO sightings and maybe someone can answer this question, if these craft are top secret military projects then why are they testing them in such close proximity to public places? History tells us that since the 1950's (probably even earlier) the U.S government has went out their way to conceal any technologically advanced experimental aircraft they have in their posession, U-2 spy plane, OXCART/SR-71 Blackbird, F-117 Nighthawk, B2 Spirit and probably a lot more that didn't go into production, so why would they fly a highly experimental aircraft such as the one involved in the Cash-Landrum incident so close to towns and public roads? It just doesn't make sense. There's no doubt in my mind that people are seeing UFO's and they aren't imagining it but I just find the military explanation in a lot of incidents highly dubious as surely if they did belong to the military they wouldn't want anybody to see them.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stephen22

Hi Stephen!

I'm about to finish a new thread (about the Cash Landrum incident) with a deep insight, pictures, information and timeline I researched over the years. One possibility (and most likely the best explanation) is a malfunction of the craft which wasn't supposed to go down on a public road. I will get to this point in my future thread so be aware

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've taken into consideration a couple of factors and if i'm wrong i'm sure there would be a simple answer that i may have overlooked.

1: If the army was testing a secret weapon !. They have plenty of places to test these kind of crafts !.
2: If this was a test craft I still dont understand why would 30(cash)-100(acc to the gov rec) choppers be assighned to a testing vehical.
3: If this was a UFO and most likely like all other aircrafts after the 47 crash have been boomed I'm sure the wasp was created just to cover up this story.
4: It's more likly that they had an unstable UFO that went haywire and they sent the helli's to capture it 30-100 sounds enough of helli's to capture this craft so that they can reverse engeneer this too.

Conclusion : They captured the UFO and R-Engd it and called it a WASP and then made it look like it a covert operation so that the UFO story gets covered up, but at the same point they need to save their backside on the story so it's not a confirmed story on the paper.

- The quieter you are the more you can hear !.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join