Alex Jones Speaks on Pole Shifts

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   


Here we have Alex Jones the subject which caused the most stir from his show last week; pole shifts. He doesn't mention the 'mystery caller' at all throughout the video, however he still goes into thorough detail regarding the actual possibility of a pole shift. Really we've known all of this since at least the infamous "Michio Kaku on Fox News" video was first uploaded however many years ago that was, however what is interesting here is that now Alex is willing to cover the story whereas last Friday he supposedly white-washed it.

Perhaps he was not ready for the question Friday. Perhaps he cut her off so not to jump the shark if he already planned on speaking on pole shifts the next week anyways. Who knows, but at least now we know he was not censoring the subject.




posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
once again, wheres your proof that the call even took place? do you have audio or video?

just so you know, theres dozens of people that record his show everyday, you're telling me theres not one single person who has it?, obviously the call is not real

as for this video, it was already posted in another thread



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Its like he has people under a trance and they can't snap out of it.

Best of luck to you.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
He has got some awesome publicity over the past week. Still no actual evidence on whether the call ever took place. In this age of viral marketing it's hard to draw a definitive line under what is advertising and what is a genuine event.

Particularly for something like a conspiracy show, he never has to let on whether or not it is a set up. As long as he paid all those concerned for their services.

But who knows maybe someone did phone in.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13
 


alex jones is talking bout a MAGNETIC pole shift, the woman who called in was addressing an actual pole shift as in earth crust displacement...the film 2012? ..yea

and for the ANCIENT who is questioning if a woman even called and if the call took place and if there is proof...YES she did call and thousands who were tuned into his show included david all heard her....
edit on 8-2-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
He has got some awesome publicity over the past week. Still no actual evidence on whether the call ever took place. In this age of viral marketing it's hard to draw a definitive line under what is advertising and what is a genuine event.

Particularly for something like a conspiracy show, he never has to let on whether or not it is a set up. As long as he paid all those concerned for their services.

But who knows maybe someone did phone in.



I wish it was me who called in so I could come on here and post about it. Then I could drive all my blind followers to my site to purchase my Top Secret pdf file. What . . . I just got an idea!



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Tgautier13
 


alex jones is talking bout a MAGNETIC pole shift, the woman who called in was addressing an actual pole shift as in earth crust displacement...the film 2012? ..yea

and for the ANCIENT who is questioning if a woman even called and if the call took place and if there is proof...YES she did call and thousands who were tuned into his show included david all heard her....
edit on 8-2-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)


was going to say the same exact thing, people get the two confused often.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I read ,what seems to be a pretty good article about this subject earlier ....peace

" yes, at some point the Earth’s magnetic field will flip. Compasses will point south instead of North. According to the best science we have this happens frequently on Earth (in the scale of geologic time). And, as we know, the sun’s magnetic field appears to reverse its polarity on the advent of each new solar cycle, about every 11 years. The sun doesn’t wink out or get stormy when this happens, nor can we as humans detect any earthly change when this occurs. It’s essentially imperceptible to us."
source wattsupwiththat.com...



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Tgautier13
 


alex jones is talking bout a MAGNETIC pole shift, the woman who called in was addressing an actual pole shift as in earth crust displacement...the film 2012? ..yea


Its been awhile since I have attended science class but here goes,could a magnetic pole shift be a prelude to an actual polar shift?I mean could one follow the other?Or I'm sure there would be some sort of evidence that would occur prior to an actual shift.Maybe I should stay away from science!



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13
 
Maybe it's just me but since when does Alex Jones rely on Fox News to get his information?Seems like he's pacifying us to quiet things down on the internet,does anyone else see that way?

Something isn't right here people,I'm definitely suspicious on this one



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22
 


firstly ur font is rather small, why gotta be different??
secondly in answer to your question...no not really, last magnetic pole shift we had was 750,000 years ago, did erath crust displacement happen?..dunno wasnt there...however both magnetic and earth crust are caused by internal geodynamo...such as the earth core slowing down...a lot think that magnetic pole is caused by external geodynamo such as the magnetic pull of the sun..nonsense.

but could it happen? we could have a magnetic pole shift then in 2000 years have E.C.D but they dont go hand in hand nor has it been proven to be the case.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by TWILITE22
 


firstly ur font is rather small, why gotta be different??
secondly in answer to your question...no not really, last magnetic pole shift we had was 750,000 years ago, did erath crust displacement happen?..dunno wasnt there...however both magnetic and earth crust are caused by internal geodynamo...such as the earth core slowing down...a lot think that magnetic pole is caused by external geodynamo such as the magnetic pull of the sun..nonsense.

but could it happen? we could have a magnetic pole shift then in 2000 years have E.C.D but they
dont go hand in hand nor has it been proven to be the case.
hell I don't know what I did to the font,I'm not from the computer generation I'm lucky I can type.But thanks it was just a question I had,I'm not a pro pole shift person.... well not anytime soon anyway.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22
 


I have to agree, since when does AJ use FOX and NASA as information sources? I am starting to believe he and D.Icke are just there to distract us from the real issue at hand. They let out incriminating evidence against TPTB to gain credibility which we can do nothing about anyway and constantly deny anything related to 2012.



posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22
 


sorry if i came across a tad rude.

i guess it is possible for one to prelude the other, to get a lil more info on the subject u should read this.

www.nasa.gov...

with all the fish and bird deaths lately i personally believe that we are in the midst of a magnetic pole shift, the earths core IS slowing down wether it has slowed down enough to cause the expansion of the magma ect to cause earth crust displacement...remains to be seen. im sure if it does happen we wont know until we are in the midst of it so we carry on paying taxes till death.
edit on 10-2-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
active topics
 
5

log in

join