It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Shadow figure Captured!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Didn't TAPS debunk this very same type shadow. It does look as if it could be the shadow of the person actually taking the pic reflected against the black wall. Even looks like the "Shadow" could be taking a pic of the photographer. Can't make out any hands at the sides--Guess you never know. I sure don't want to run into one, but one of my kids swears he saw one in our house.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
i've seen these #ers for myself believe it or not,

I'm with you on that. In 2006 my dog chased one out of the house. My dog erupted in a kill mode and chased it into a corner, to the point where I thought my dog was going to hurt herself by slamming into the wall. I have never seen her act that mad before or since.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
They try to take people over I had once in a lucid state hiding in the wall paper.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare
He looks like these guys in the end of this video:

I have also had my run ins with these things. They used to choke and paralyze me and once one picked me up and flipped me over when I messed up its plan for me.

Bernard Schnitzel, is that you?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I did look but was unsure as to exactly where you meant.

Can you point us into a more precise location? Maybe even place a circle around the area with the "paint" program on your computer?

I would but my blood sugar is low or something and it's hard enough to type and concentrate.

it's in the bigger pics...u can only see zoomed in... it looks like the queen or something. it's funny, but it looks like a real face.
edit on 9-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

The incident that you have mentioned was the incident at the Eastern state Pen , and that was an incident involving an Infrared Camera shadow effect now when you think about this situation, if you have watched the video you will see that the last three flashes in the video are the flashes where the images have been captured , at the time of capture there are no other flashes from cameras or infrared lights active, that means the only light source is the small light source in the tunnel and the flash of the camera , which is clearly not enough to cause a shadow judging by the depth of the tunnel that the shadow is stood in which is shown in a another of the posts.

If this shadow had been caused by the flash, then what's it a shadow of , if someone was stood behind her with another flash or light causing this A. you would see it on Camera and B. the shadow that it would cause would be 12 tall and most likley block out most of the end of the tunnel , you can clearly see that the light source in the tunnel is in front of her which would not cause a shadow at the end of the tunnel and C. the shadow has defined edges to it, a shadow that would have been caused by a flash tends to have undefined edges and appears not as clear as this unless you are using a torch that has 300 lumens upwards which has clearly not been used here.

Also there have been some remarks about it being a camera man dressed as a figure, as i have said before this is a very serious group that are dedicated to finding credible evidence of the paranormal and would not even consider faking such a situation.

Until now now these images are unexplainanble and are considered as being paranormal which deosn't necessarily equal ghost, the definition of paranormal is something which is beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation which this is at the moment .

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I've never seen a shadow person but the subject is very interesting. I'm always reminded of the shadowy men from the film "Dark City" when I read these threads:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b08c2f74afb8.jpg[/atsimg]
www.eskimo.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It looks like that Phantom Blot guy from the Mickey Mouse comics...

I've seen some shadow people myself, and this one doesn't look like the ones I saw, at all. I'm not saying it is fake, but it doesn't look like your ordinary shadow person...I wonder what that is.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The paranormal group i am a member of is teamed with a German group who were recently doing an investigation in some tunnels. They have captured a very dark shadow figure on their camera.

On Saturday the 5th of February 2011, the "Paranormale Forschungsgruppe Niederrhein" (Paranormal Research Team Niederrhein)/Germany conducted an investigation in a Kasemate (which is the term used for an underground tunnel system or underground fortification) in the Kleve area. They have been requested to keep the location undisclosed for the time being.

ghostfinderuk.forumotion.com... (forum)
www.ghostfinder.co.uk... (main site)

Link to German teams site;
www.p-f-n.de...

As they were going back up, one of the members turned and took three photos.
The first one was without the use of a flash as seen here;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38247a3ca74a.jpg[/atsimg]

Then the second image was with the use of a flash and you can see the far end of this section of tunnel much better;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57edca02ac23.jpg[/atsimg]

And this last image shows a tripod where a camera was mounted and where the shadow figure appeared.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e296cbcd4c78.jpg[/atsimg]

This next image is a crop of the first image with no flash. i have adjusted the exposure to show the figure in the first picture.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cac92b7b19e.png[/atsimg]

This next image is a crop from the second picture where the shadow form was first spotted upon looking back on all the images captured;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5cb852e26ac3.png[/atsimg]
and again cropped a bit more;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dba0d242bec.png[/atsimg]

we have been told that they may very possibly have captured it on video as well, so we are eagerly waiting for any video footage to be posted up online soon..
this is a rather stunning image and we would all greatly appreciate your thoughts and opinions

Hey there Extralien and 1972ian ... haven't seen either of you guys on here for a while ... Extralien I just got your u2u about this thread and I actually saw it late last night but was too tired to post

I've had a good look at the pics and the video and I really like them ...

>>>Note To ReadersExtralien

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
looks to me like...batman...
...and the shadow of the bat!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Just to clarify, GPS was not at this investigation. We are "teamed" with the German group. This a place investigated by them at the date in the opening quote.
There were other pictures taken that night and I'm sure we'll get to see a load of them quite soon once they've been sorted and posted live etc.

And if you're interested we do have a charity investigation event coming up at Bodmin jail

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

Just to clarify, GPS was not at this investigation. We are "teamed" with the German group. This a place investigated by them at the date in the opening quote.
There were other pictures taken that night and I'm sure we'll get to see a load of them quite soon once they've been sorted and posted live etc.

And if you're interested we do have a charity investigation event coming up at Bodmin jail

Ah, I see ... I misread it.

As for the Bodmin Jail investigation ... wish I could be there but unfortunately I have a few health issues at the moment which I won't bore you with but it means I'm unable to travel ... one day maybe (it would be great).

As for the photo's ... and knowing that they have been analyzed ... I'm as confident as I can be that you have an authentic image there.

Woody

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To add a lightened crop area of the tripod in the third picture. It helps to put things in their places.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55d7485d354d.png[/atsimg]

I'm not sure, but i think I can see the second camera on the left. It was from this camera that the video was taken from as it could see both the photographer at the end of the tunnel and the tripod that we can see in this image.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone mentioned the obvious, but - Dig all those wacky orbs all over the place!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I don't know if anyone mentioned the obvious, but - Dig all those wacky orbs all over the place!

Tunnels are by their very nature dusty places ... therefore it would be impossible to determine whether they were anything other than dust ... but I have met a good many people who would be totally freaked by them and probably miss the potential shadow figure lurking at the end of the tunnel

Woody

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

That's quite a heavily defined and dark piece of simulacra when in the third picture it's not there anymore..
If you're correct, we then come to ask what caused this image to happen? What was down there to make that shape 'in the blink of an eye', twice, but not on the third picture?

Fortean Times printed pictures like this every month for years. I've seen elves up trees, faces in the bark of a tree, and yes, human shaped shadows in dark corners of houses etc. By definition, they're there one minute and gone the next. I have an incredible picture of a face in the window of Britains most haunted house, Chingle Hall, which vanishes in the next picture! Believers will say its a ghost. Any serious investigators will say its the result of light, shadows and imperfections in the glass. Faces and figures in the clouds, in the hot embers of a fire or in the burnt surface of a piece of toast. They happen everywhere. They are proof of nothing.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here's a link to more of their photos from the night.
p-f-n.de...

Hope it helps a bit. At least you can see a few other angles and areas.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Here's a link to more of their photos from the night.
p-f-n.de...

Hope it helps a bit. At least you can see a few other angles and areas.

The second photo in the gallery is interesting because you can see what looks like the individual legs which can't really be made out in the other pics.

Thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

I'm not exactly sure what TAPS is, but that was my exact thought looking at the photo, if for any reason the wall could reflect the flash its possible it could capture the shadow of the person taking the pic.......

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by ANClENT
i've seen these #ers for myself believe it or not,

I'm with you on that. In 2006 my dog chased one out of the house. My dog erupted in a kill mode and chased it into a corner, to the point where I thought my dog was going to hurt herself by slamming into the wall. I have never seen her act that mad before or since.

Ditto on that. My cat was sound asleep one moment and the next she was freaking out in full battle mode looking down the hall. I figured someone had broken in, and shot across the hall to the bedroom to get my gun. In the brief time it took me to cross the hall I saw something dark coming my way. It scared the hell out of me. Never seen it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join