It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese to Invade the West Coast of America - Russia the East coast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I've often wondered why the US isn't referenced in bible 'end times' prophecy.

Because the US didn't exist when the bible was written, and they couldn't predict the future

Also, why do you wonder only about the US? What about China, Russia, Australia, and all the other countries??

As for the videos...fiction, pure fiction

No need to be scared, their scenario makes no sense whatsoever to anyone who has even the slightest clue about foreign affairs

edit on 8-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

not if they Congress takes away our right to have guns, and yes they are working on it, yes we will have 600 million guns but how many will use them? how many will be left the are not one shot wonders and how many will be running the other way? yes i took the oath even though it was a long time ago, to protect and defend.... from foreign and domestic. does this mean we should have the right to have full autos or 30 /60 round clips yes if you have no criminal back ground, it is not fair that one that has the money to get a FFL and have a full auto. how many do have a FLL that are not in to retail sales/ repair? just the average person that likes to have a good day at the range.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Also, why do you wonder only about the US?

Many people wonder about the US's place in Bible prophecy because they are assuming that we are living in the end times, and with this assumption, one would wonder what the Bible has to say about the US's place in these times.

What about China, Russia, Australia, and all the other countries??

There are some that do see these countries in Bible prophecy. They would see Russia as Magog in Ezekiel 38–39, China would be the army from the east in Revelation and Australia and other countries in the world are seen as Tarshish.

I'm not saying that this interpretation is true, just what others believe.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Thanks, I was just wondering. Anyway, given that people have been believing the "endtimes are near" for the past 2,000+ years, I have to say they are highly paranoid and just plain crazy.

Y2K all over again

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure
No one will ever invade this country.

Our census data is false. 45 million people in America aren't even Americans. We've already been invaded by people from all over the world.

We have +70 million baby boomers about to kick the bucket. Another 25 million older than them about to die between now and the next 24 months.

The younger generation's DNA was destroyed from the pollution in America making them unfit for military service.

We aren't a formidable force in the world right now due to our population. Our ally Japan is in just as bad shape population wise..once their old farts die off they won't have many people either.

This country WAS invaded, assisted by our Federal Government because of our population problem. Those foreigners will soon take over as they will be the majority in 2020. No shots fired.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

I had a prophetic dream of this! I'm trip'n now!
Look at the thread in my signature to read about that dream and others!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

You mean the same foreigners that came to the US earlier last century, or the one before, to make the country great?

Oh, I forgot, they were somehow better, right? Blaming the foreigners is oh so easy, right?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just got off the phone with China & Russia and they said your full of it.

I wonder about some of you. I didn't know they allowed computer time in the mental ward.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

Did you read the thread in my signature? It describes this exact scene. Many prophets have had the same dream and or vision. Are we all crazy because you say so? Ya right......wake up!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

Did you read the thread in my signature? It describes this exact scene. Many prophets have had the same dream and or vision. Are we all crazy because you say so? Ya right......wake up!

Unless you present OBJECTIVE credible evidence other than dreams or vision...yeah. Sorry to hurt your feelings

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
If the USA was invaded the new standing army record will be held by the USA standing at over 600 million strong. The idea of invading the US is absurd.

Dude - that's why they have spent 60 yrs subverting the culture via the 'Frankfurt school' and the like - there is no 'America' left except for maybe the Tea partiers - all they have to do is deliver a few economic nudges and the whole house of cards collapses - you will all be at each others throats,blacks, whites, hispanics, republicans,democrats, No oil, some meaga terrorism, maybe an EMP detonation - it will be as easy as pie! Obama is fully on board with it - after a yr of chaos and starvation most of you will be dead, no-one will be manning the missiles or subs.

The Chinese will probably show up in cruise ships, shoo the mexicans away, shoot any survivors except for the pretty younger women, they have allready been promised as wives.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If China and Russia do invade the USA could Americans do us Brits a favour and not get us involved?
I went to Las Vegas last year... I've got news for you all- the Chinese have already taken over America!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I too had a dream once.... that flying monkeys took me away to their magical castle made of chocolate cake..... and there I was greeted by the Unicorn King and we danced and sang....and Im pretty sure grandma and Richard Nixon were there also.

Dreaming is fun

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Go to google and search vision of tsunami east coast. Hundreds with the same dream. Same with the invasion. That's credible enough for me pal. Your just in denial because you don't understand the nature of spirit.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The invasion started years ago and it's not coming from the east or the west and not the Chinese or the Russians. It's coming from the south from Mexico and below. Years from now the south west will mostly break off from the USA and join Mexico or become it's own nation IMO.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Go to google and search vision of tsunami east coast. Hundreds with the same dream. Same with the invasion. That's credible enough for me pal. Your just in denial because you don't understand the nature of spirit.

And you don't understand how flawed our human mind is

Visions, for crying out loud...there's zero objective evidence supporting any of it. Crazy!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
We are far more likely to invade China. We have military bases surrounding them. We border China's west with Afghanistan, the east with Japan and South Korea, and the south with Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I just wish all of you prophets and doom & gloomers would all get together and decide on what really is going to happen. Is that to much to ask?

Apparently I'm one of the few who is awake.

Threads like this one is why I come here, pure entertainment.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Just one 'super EMP' weapon - the kind that Russian scientists developed for NK, launched from an anonnymous coastal freighter would render the US incapable - after a yr most of you would be dead from starvation, and the Chineses could come across in cruise ships and take your country!

Wrong!!!! We'd eat the illegal aliens... that would keep us fed for years.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hahaha just google tsunami hits east coast and see hundreds of people having the same dream or vision.
Tell me how do you explain that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join