It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese to Invade the West Coast of America - Russia the East coast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Ive often wondered why the US isn't referenced in bible 'end times' prophecy.

The claim in these videos is that an earthquake will hit the West coast of the US which will be immediately followed by an invasion by the Chinese. Russia will simultaneously attack the East coast. The US will be caught completely off-guard.

The Chinese and the Russians hold much of the now near worthless US debt, caused by the greed and immoral actions of the American bankers, and their not happy about it. The videos claim the Chinese currently field an army of 200 million which is not being disclosed by the western media (or perhaps is hidden from them?).

The following videos explain in more detail what the repercussions of these invasions will be, but its not so much the description of the invasions that I found terrifying, as much as what is to take place after the US has succumbed to the invaders. I found this particularly disturbing. This series of videos gets particularly interesting about halfway into the THIRD video if you want to skip to the details..

www.unitedstatesprophecy.com...

edit on 8-2-2011 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
As I understand it, the Chinese "own" a large chunk of the USA in bounds and securities which they bought over the last decade or so and the US government ok'd this so it would appear that they had money to throw around.

So I wouldn't say that they'll be invading just coming to claim what they paid for from the US government, and NO US citizen has a say weather they get booted out of their homes if the Chinese want that area, it was warned long ago here ATS that in theory this could happen and the government would be powerless to stop it.

As for Russia that could be another thing as I haven't heard of them buying up bounds and securities like the Chinese did and don't really think that they are in that much of a position that they would want to start WW3 by having to contend with both the remains of the USA and the expanding Chinese empire

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
War's are not fought the same way as they used to be. So how do you figure 200 million Chinese soldiers are going to get here? Take a boat? We will just blow it up. Doing the old fashion way just isn't feasible anymore.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

The claim in these videos is that an earthquake will hit the West coast of the US which will be immediately followed by an invasion by the Chinese. Russia will simultaneously attack the East coast. The US will be caught completely off-guard.

The Chinese and the Russians hold much of the now near worthless US debt, caused by the greed and immoral actions of the American bankers, and their not happy about it. The videos claim the Chinese currently field an army of 200 million which is not being disclosed by the western media (or perhaps is hidden from them?).

The following videos explain in more detail what the repercussions of these invasions will be, but its not so much the description of the invasions that I found terrifying, as much as what is to take place after the US has succumbed to the invaders. I found this particularly disturbing. This series of videos gets particularly interesting about halfway into the THIRD video if you want to skip to the details..

www.unitedstatesprophecy.com...

edit on 8-2-2011 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

As I remember correctly,it's said that China only holds about 7% of America's total debt. The majority of it is held by individuals,corporations and the American government itself. I don't think there's much to worry about on that front.

And. China fielding an army of 200 million? Doesn't this strike you as being absurd? It's doubtful,given the state of China's economy right now,they could muster, let alone support an army of that size. The logistics and scale of operations involved would make it nearly impossible to hide from the public-at-large. Not to mention the economic vacuum that would be created pulling that many people out of the system and putting them into military service. It would've leaked by now,I'm certain, if this were case.

This is one bowl of Kool-Aid I won't be drinking out of.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I have to agree with FlyingJadeDragon - the US debt isn't owed to China or Russia.
China could easily drop an army on the west coast in all the container ships that come in there.
Why they would bother is my biggest question.
As for the Russian invading the east coast

How? With what?
They have perhaps 2 amphibious divisions in their entire army.
There are some practical considerations involved here that are ignored.
I don't doubt the man's sincerity at all. he certainly believes what he says.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidebehindrage

the only way that 200 million troops could even possibly land is if they first started to come in as a form of humanitarian aid after a natural disaster that the US suffers, as members of the UN they would possibly be allowed to send in troops with the blessing of the UN

have to add that I was only able to listen until video 4,

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
this will happen only IF all resources in the planet is gone and only USA had them. IF this happens all countries of world would invade... otherwise it just absurd and stupid to ever bother to do such thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
WOLVERINES!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just one 'super EMP' weapon - the kind that Russian scientists developed for NK, launched from an anonnymous coastal freighter would render the US incapable - after a yr most of you would be dead from starvation, and the Chineses could come across in cruise ships and take your country!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
1) at this point the Chinese would be more likely to defend us in hopes of getting their $ back
2) current Chinese military listed as 2.3 million. wi allies (India, Indonesia), reserves and draftees, 200 mil is conceivable but unlikely at this time.
3) as noted, a Russkie invasion via ocean is absurd.

theoretical scenario; disaster strikes (San Andreas) and the Chinese (maybe the Russians) offer 'humanitarian aide' that turns out to be a trojan horse. would make an interesting movie if someone in Hollywood could think out of the box and have a villain aside from American conservatives / corporations / Christians.
'what's in the container ship?'
'um, relief supplies.'

if our ecomedy continues to fall they won't have to invade!
edit on 8-2-2011 by works4dhs because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The only thing capable of knocking out the entire USA's power would be a very strong solar flare. Even then, many of those systems should be able to come back online within a few days. We are talking about electrical systems with multiple redundancies built into them. However, anything with a microchip that was on and wasn't hardened would probably be hosed.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
come on not a day goes by without a prophecy like this
what happened to the woman prophet who died ten years ago who prophecies world war 3 before the end of 2010

nobody knows what will happen, if they would theyd be a very rich person

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Don't worry.

We'll be waiting for them in the middle, In Texas.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by upgrayedd
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The only thing capable of knocking out the entire USA's power would be a very strong solar flare. Even then, many of those systems should be able to come back online within a few days. We are talking about electrical systems with multiple redundancies built into them. However, anything with a microchip that was on and wasn't hardened would probably be hosed.

Correctly Gauging the Threat of an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack

www.empactamerica.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
They'll all meet up in the middle, where is where I happen to be. Great. We'll have to deal with all of them. I hope my hill billy friends are locked and loaded.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
No one will ever invade this country.
There is a gun behind every blade of grass, and they know it.

“You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” – Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII

edit on 8-2-2011 by Endure because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

The Bible focuses on a region of the world that the US isn't in. That's probably why there are no Bible prophecies that refer to the US.

Of course though there are those, who happen to be on the fringe of things, that think that Babylon the Harlot from Revelation refers to the US.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have this bit to throw in, given the discussion on this thread about weapons and the possibilities of "Commies" invading Amerika. First, recall that the vision given to George Washington showed it happening - so it will.

Second, I will relate what a co-worker told me some years ago, about 1997. Her boyfriend was an engineer who held a contract with the government to decontaminate Russian military equipment. I suppose the Russians were unable to do this themselves, and it was nuclear stuff. The very fact that Russia would send such gear to this country for decontamination might clue you all in that the two sides are really on cahoots, but that's a subject for another thread. But note this well, and I did not ask at the time for more detail (but now I wish I had), but she told me that most of the equipment was HANDHELD. Think about that for a moment - handheld nukes?!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If the USA was invaded the new standing army record will be held by the USA standing at over 600 million strong. The idea of invading the US is absurd.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Handheld nukes are not a new phenomena. They have been around for decades.

Wiki link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join